Roommates Argue Over Food

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"VENTURA, Calif. — A dispute between roommates turned deadly after one allegedly stabbed the other early Saturday morning, according to the Ventura Police Department"

According to a source, who happens to be a mentor to the perpetrator, the two roommates got into a fight over food, which resulted in a fatal stabbing. Both young men were sponsored in a post-foster care program. The perp and the victim originally hail from Bakersfield and Fresno.

"VENTURA, Calif. — A dispute between roommates turned deadly after one allegedly stabbed the other early Saturday morning, according to the Ventura Police Department"

According to a source, who happens to be a mentor to the perpetrator, the two roommates got into a fight over food, which resulted in a fatal stabbing. Both young men were sponsored in a post-foster care program. The perp and the victim originally hail from Bakersfield and Fresno.

Where does it say they argued about food?

Happened after midnight and nothing about food in the link. More likely dope and maybe sex.
I know the mentor who was my source. The program for post foster care adults requires getting a job in lieu of a free rent and utilities voucher. The perp had a job and food. Guess he didn't want to share with the victim.

I know the mentor who was my source. The program for post foster care adults requires getting a job in lieu of a free rent and utilities voucher. The perp had a job and food. Guess he didn't want to share with the victim.

Oh. So you lied.

You do know that your guess is not a fact, right?

I get the anger, but not the violence. I too had a roommate once, in my 20's. He would always eat left-overs that I cooked & planned to take to work with me the following day, never bought groceries to explain why his thieving ass would even be looking in the fridge. Mofo always ate at fast food. I think he bought a can of Stagg Chili once...and it wasn't in stored in the fridge. I think the stabbing happened over the obvious disrespect

I get the anger, but not the violence. I too had a roommate once, in my 20's. He would always eat left-overs that I cooked & planned to take to work with me the following day, never bought groceries to explain why his thieving ass would even be looking in the fridge.
Sounds familiar. My issue was when the roomie drank my last beer.

We need common sense knife laws immediately.

Just another sad example of knife-violence taking the lives of innocent youths.

Join Everytown For the Advancement of Spork Technology today!

Demand an end to knife violence in our communities !

Demand background checks for knife purchases!

Ban assaults knives!

No one NEEDS a knife over 3 inches.

No knives for anyone under 21!

They can use sporks!

Screenshot_20230813-124143-166.png

Last edited:
To get angry you first need a trigger. Hunger is the biggest trigger of all.

Thanks bidenflation for making the poor, hungry.
Another fn dumbass response. If you would simply comprehend, it was the perp who had the food that the victim took.

You failed to provide support for your headline or body copy . You owe the guy an apolgy for neither thinking in the first place , checking or then nicely admitting your mistake .
What mistake? Did you notice the text with quotations? Did you notice where I added text that was provided by my source?
You should apologise for not picking up on that.

Forum List

Back