Roommates Argue Over Food

"VENTURA, Calif. — A dispute between roommates turned deadly after one allegedly stabbed the other early Saturday morning, according to the Ventura Police Department"

According to a source, who happens to be a mentor to the perpetrator, the two roommates got into a fight over food, which resulted in a fatal stabbing. Both young men were sponsored in a post-foster care program. The perp and the victim originally hail from Bakersfield and Fresno.

And you posted this why???

My two roommates are known to argue over food. That's wy I keep their food dishes 12 feet apart.

I do NOT want to have to intervene and get in the middle of about 220 pounds worth of dog, again.

America is a garbage country of degenerates

Unfortunately, that's becoming more true by the day. I've been all over the world. Don't get me wrong. Most of the world sucks and I'm fortunate to have been born here, but yeah, Americans have become garbage people in a garbage country for sure.

Whatever the reason, this is just silly.

I can't tell if it's always gone on or if it's just the fact that we have so much media that you hear about it all.....that makes it so depressing.

Unfortunately, that's becoming more true by the day. I've been all over the world. Don't get me wrong. Most of the world sucks and I'm fortunate to have been born here, but yeah, Americans have become garbage people in a garbage country for sure.

Wow , when you usually reply to me it’s not pleasant lol
Glad you Agree 🙄🙄😀😀

I often wish I grew and was born in a place like Italy

Only in America does this S happen

You guys need to get out of the city for awhile.

Only in America does this S happen

That's a terrible overgeneralization.

There are many many good people in this country.

We all seemed to be pulled down by the fact that we hear about this instead of the good things people do (of which there are many).

We don't know why he pulled and used the knife. Did the other guy attack ?

If he simply attacked and killed the guy, I would find the death penalty to be a reasonable punishment.

Eating a roommate's food doesn't make the top 5 list for some strange reason. I can imagine what happens in Simi, and why.

I remember driving down Los Angeles Avenue in Simi, I was probably in junior high school (okay, dad was driving), and I saw two kids smashing a third kid's head against a telephone pole...

All these years later I can still picture it.

I remember driving down Los Angeles Avenue in Simi, I was probably in junior high school (okay, dad was driving), and I saw two kids smashing a third kid's head against a telephone pole...

All these years later I can still picture it.

I've been to Simi for work, but the only other thing I've done there is go past the Poltergeist house.

Eating a roommate's food doesn't make the top 5 list for some strange reason. I can imagine what happens in Simi, and why.
According to the article, this is only the fourth homicide in Ventura this year... which seems pretty good for a city in California.

I mean...my county hasn't had a recorded homicide in 22 years. But for a city in California four homicides in eight months may be a record low occurrence.

Forum List

Back