Roommate of Kaci Hickox diagnosed with Ebola - Yet another obama screwup

Why didn't Rick Perry quarantine everyone at that Texas hospital then?

And everyone in and out of it.

And everyone in contact with anyone in and out of it...

Why didn't Rick Perry quarantine everyone at that Texas hospital then?

And everyone in and out of it.

And everyone in contact with anyone in and out of it...

I hear you. Perhaps in my middle age I am a bit more of a germiphobe. My father in law spend a couple weeks in Presbeterian (sp) hospital last month. I was thrilled my wife didn't want to go visit lol.

We shouldn't let any americans go to these ebola nations or let anyone there come here. Tell stupid africa to solve it's own problems. I know that's tough when your continent has an average IQ of 68, but africans have to take care of themselves.

Report Kaci Hickox s Roommate In Africa Has Ebola The Daily Caller

oct 31 2014
A Maine official said Friday that Kaci Hickox’s roommate while she helped Ebola patients in Africa has been diagnosed with Ebola, WAGM-TV reports.

“The respondent’s roommate in Africa became infected without knowing how she became infected with Ebola,” said Sheila Pinette with the Maine Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, adding that “any potential risk to respondent from that incident has passed.”

It’s also unclear exactly how Dallas nurses Nina Pham and Amber Vinson, the only two people to become infected with Ebola within the U.S., contracted the disease.

Hickox worked as a nurse treating Ebola patients in Sierra Leone with Doctors Without Borders and was the subject of a forced, three-day quarantine in New Jersey when she registered a slight fever when she returned to the U.S.

You a first class horse's ass. The roommate in the article is in WEST AFRICA, NOT the USA.

Ms. Hickox was, is and remains Asymptomatic. She is not producing or showing any symptoms of Ebola.

I would suggest you learn how to read. Which means you have to progess beyond dick, jane and sally. Your below room temperature IQ is showing.

These illiterate inbreds can't even read their own propaganda:

“any potential risk to respondent from that incident has passed.”

HAHAHA. And that makes it so, huh? That quote is from an obama spokeman. THINK

THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ is why we have Fearbola.

It really doesn't matter what the facts are. Some of you want to be scared and so you shall be.

Go turn on Fox.

Interesting.....................you blame Obama for Ebola coming into the United States.

You also blamed him for rising gas prices.

Incidentally, since Ebola has been quarantined, and is no threat to the population of the United States, as well as the fact that gas prices are at their lowest price since 2010, can we give Obama kudos for finally getting things under control?

I'm guessing probably not, because you tea baggers hate the fact that there is a black man in the White House.

Interesting.....................you blame Obama for Ebola coming into the United States.

You also blamed him for rising gas prices.

Incidentally, since Ebola has been quarantined, and is no threat to the population of the United States, as well as the fact that gas prices are at their lowest price since 2010, can we give Obama kudos for finally getting things under control?

I'm guessing probably not, because you tea baggers hate the fact that there is a black man in the White House.

They would rather go back to seeing the stock market lose half of its value and 750,000 per month losing their jobs. That is what they call a good economy.

Tell us the last date she was in contact with that roommate.

Carbineer is under the influence of Fixed Lies. He and the other Dead From The Neck Up RePugs love to lied to. That way they don't have to think. Thinking makes poor Carbineer nauseous.

Carbineer is under the influence of Fixed Lies. He and the other Dead From The Neck Up RePugs love to lied to. That way they don't have to think. Thinking makes poor Carbineer nauseous.

Learn to read.

Learn to read.
I learned how to read when I was four years old, where as you have never learned to think for yourself.

You prefer to be lied to.

The roommate refered to in your totally biaed and total lie was in West Africa.

A person cannot.....repeat can only contract Ebola by coming in direct physical contact with the bodily fluids (blood, urine, feces, sweat or vomit) of a person who Ebola.

You continue to spread the lies being told you. Your a very good lying lemming.

Sufferers of Ebolysteria get their "facts" about Ebola from political pundits, not the medical experts.

Learn to read.
I learned how to read when I was four years old, where as you have never learned to think for yourself.

You prefer to be lied to.

The roommate refered to in your totally biaed and total lie was in West Africa.

A person cannot.....repeat can only contract Ebola by coming in direct physical contact with the bodily fluids (blood, urine, feces, sweat or vomit) of a person who Ebola.

You continue to spread the lies being told you. Your a very good lying lemming.

You're quoting the wrong person because I've said nothing of the kind.

That's why you need to learn to read, and once you've accomplished that, you should learn to refrain from being an obstinate asshole.

Forum List

Back