Roommate of Kaci Hickox diagnosed with Ebola - Yet another obama screwup

Sufferers of Ebolysteria get their "facts" about Ebola from political pundits, not the medical experts.

Over the weekend I put on Hannity (a rerun on Sirius) for a bit. You don't know the half of how demented the mainstream rightwing propaganda machine has become on Ebola - and pretty much everything else.

Sufferers of Ebolysteria get their "facts" about Ebola from political pundits, not the medical experts.

They want to be lied to.

Tracki Hickox is Asymptomatic. She is not presenting with or does she have the symptoms of Ebola.

The room mate was in West Africa.

Carbineer wants the lies because he loves to lied to.

Carbineer needs to be lied to.

Carbineer hates to think for himself.

Being lied to is so much easier than thinking for yourself.

Ebola now in America. My God, what a mess. WTG Obama! :(
More people have been married to Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola in the U.S.

The doctor in NY is stable and getting better.

The nurse who did have Ebola is now cured and out of the hospital.

Try thinking for yourself...it is so much fun

Ebola now in America. My God, what a mess. WTG Obama! :(
More people have been married to Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola in the U.S.

The doctor in NY is stable and getting better.

The nurse who did have Ebola is now cured and out of the hospital.

Try thinking for yourself...it is so much fun

YAY EBOLA!! YAY OBAMA!!

Yeah, you Obamabots have lost it. :cuckoo:

Where in any post did I write and I quote: "Yay Ebola. Yay Obama"? Provide proof that I have written, lacking proof, YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!

Ms. Hickox is Asymptomatic. She does have, nor is she presenting any symptoms of Ebola.

The roommate in West Africa may have Ebola, but that in no way, shape and or form can be construed to assume, conjecture, contend, imply or intend that Ms. Hickox has Ebola. There are no facts to support assumptions, conjecture, contention, implication or intention.

Facts stand.

Ms. Hickox remain Asymptomatic.

Ms. Hickox is following C.D.C. and N.I.H. guide lines regards self-monitoring and remains Asymptomatic.

The truth is you ain't got nothing but contention, conjecture and supposition. You continue to ignore the facts and may rash assumptions that have no basis of fact in reality.

Being a ConJob/NeoNut/RePug/TeaHadist you prefer to believe lies over truth.

But what else is new?

Forum List

Back