A desperate Mary Landrieu smears the state she represents...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
1z2dafl.jpg

The New Orleans Times Piscayne ^

Things must be going even worse for the Democrats than the polls suggest. The campaign of incumbent Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La., for example, has hit rock bottom. How else to explain her lame attempt to blame her electoral peril on racism and sexism? Modern illiberals are incapable of thinking their record or their ideas could lead to misfortune. Landrieu has been in trouble in the polls for weeks now. Indeed, it seems increasingly unlikely she could beat either of her two top Republican challengers head-to-head, although she will almost certainly get the chance against one in a runoff. Desperate, Landrieu...

I bet she wishes she could take that back.

what a dingbat Democrats elect to government. and they have the nerve to call Sarah Palin stupid

I hope she goes down and engraves those words on her dead political tombstone

"New Orleans Times Piscayne"? What is it, a 1961 Chevy? :laugh2:

You completely illiterate then?

"New Orleans Times Piscayne"? What is it, a 1961 Chevy? :laugh2:

You completely illiterate then?

It appears THE AUTHOR of the NEWS STORY spelled it wrong....does that take away from the truthfulness, OCDGirl?

You would have us believe you used as a source a writer who can't spell the name of his own paper?? :rofl:

Anyway it doesn't say that on my screen. As I said --- illiterate.

We call that the "TP" in N'awlins. But I ain't never heard nobody call it a "piscayne". :lmao:

I guess this is why you usually limit your profound ponderations to Googly Images, huh?

It was an unbelievably stupid thing to say about a state that elected her senator three times already.

Forum List

Back