Ronald Reagan, the hero or Republicans

So, as a con troll, you copied and pasted a part of an opinion piece from a bat shit crazy conservative source. Which proves absolutely nothing. Because bat shit crazy con sources lie so often and spin things so heavily that no one takes them seriously. Except con trolls, like you. And you are irrelevant. As you continue to prove.
Your quote, above, was simple to find. A simple google search turned up the piece 7 times on the first page of the search. I did not bother to look beyond. All bat shit crazy con sources.
So, me con troll, you should never use an agenda driven and partial site. Shows a complete lack of integrity. But without question, shows you to be dishonest. Quotes were not even used, me boy. Tacky.

Yea we know you think WSJ Yep, i would not use a source that partial. I always do. But I do not have a problem if that is the best you can do. The real problem is that you quoted a opinion piece from an absolutely nut case writer. Far, far right. and forbes Yes, forbes is a bit right wing, but the problem really is that from Forbes you get opinion pieces from less than impartial sources, generally on bot sides. Can not trust them. is ultra right wing and the only news you link is opinions out of your ass.
I am a bit concerned about your interest in my ass. It is fine with me if you are Gay, but I am not. I always use impartial sources, though to con trolls like yourself anything to the left of Fox is partial. So, sorry you do not understand impartial sources and the need for them. You just proved yourself a simpleton con troll. Back to the talking points for you.
Their was no shovel ready jfobs, shit for brains, That is untrue. There were not as many as economists wanted, but there were shovel ready jobs. all the money went to Obamas buddy's None did. and didn't do a Damn thing to stimulate the economy. So, the cbo says stimulus crated 9.3 Million jobs. They have a large team of economists. They have a large team of researchers. And they are a very well respected and impartial source. You have NO economists, you have no researchers, and you are just a trivial con troll with obvious agendas. So, my money is on the cbo, dipshit.

So, the cbo says stimulus crated 9.3 Million jobs.

Wow, that would be some bullshit math.
And the CBO never said 9.3 million.
Yes, they did. But that has ben revised. The new number is 10,122,000 jobs.
Apparently you have not been following Fact Check's numbers on Obama.

Obama’s Numbers July 2016 Update
So, my money is on the cbo,

Great. Provide a CBO link.
Did. Previously. Couple weeks ago. Sorry you did not notice.
Perhaps you need to follow the progress of the administration
Always attacking it, 24/7/365 makes you look like a con troll, me boy.
Here are more numbers from the same source, same link.

• The economy has added more than 10 million jobs, and job openings are at a 15-year high.
  • The unemployment rate has dropped well below the historical norm, but long-term unemployment remains higher than at the start of the Great Recession.
  • The buying power of the average worker’s weekly paycheck is up 4.4 percent.

The economy has added more than 10 million jobs

Hey, moron, the economy added the jobs, not the Obama "stimulus" slush fund LOL!
You're so stupid.
Definition of Moron: Someone who believes a thing, called a economy hires people. Get a grip, idiot. The stimulus was put in place when we were loosing over 400,000 jobs per month. The result of that stimulus was adding over 10 million jobs over time. Without the stimulus, we would have found ourselves in a depression. And lost many more.
So, you are an unquestioned con trolls. As a con troll, it is easy to know what you will say. No surprise, ever. Just spend a bit of time in the con talking points site, and look at a couple of nut case con web sites, and there are you points of view. So, no con believes in stimulus. Ever. All cons believe in supply side economics. Always. Cons tend to believe all recessions and depressions are the same, and therefore can be tamed in the same way. All cons believe that all recessions mend themselves, especially if you cut taxes to the wealthy. Got it, and understand you. Sad, me boy, but true.

So, econ lesson for you:
1. Economy hemoraging jobs at 200,000 to 600,000 jobs per month
2. Economy shows no sign of slowing, scares the crap out of every rational person involved.
3. A stimulus is passed, and over a period of years, millions of new jobs occur.
4. Because, me poor ignorant con troll, newly employed people cause more aggregate demand, which causes more people to be hired. And the beat goes on.
So, if you think it was less, fine. Because as all con trolls, you will believe what you are told, and what you want to believe. Cons have weak minds.
You can find numbers of all sorts out there, including zero new jobs. But those are by other con trolls like yourself. All of whom are irrelevant. Like yourself.
To prove you are a con troll, and irrelevant, you call the stimulus a slush fund. While the cbo calls it the reason for recovery. Damn, I am so impressed with the words of a con troll who calls people morons, then explains why a recession ended with over 9.5% unemployment, and believes an economy caused the escape from the great republican recession of 2008. Dipshit.

Last edited:
So, as a con troll, you copied and pasted a part of an opinion piece from a bat shit crazy conservative source. Which proves absolutely nothing. Because bat shit crazy con sources lie so often and spin things so heavily that no one takes them seriously. Except con trolls, like you. And you are irrelevant. As you continue to prove.
Your quote, above, was simple to find. A simple google search turned up the piece 7 times on the first page of the search. I did not bother to look beyond. All bat shit crazy con sources.
So, me con troll, you should never use an agenda driven and partial site. Shows a complete lack of integrity. But without question, shows you to be dishonest. Quotes were not even used, me boy. Tacky.

Yea we know you think WSJ Yep, i would not use a source that partial. I always do. But I do not have a problem if that is the best you can do. The real problem is that you quoted a opinion piece from an absolutely nut case writer. Far, far right. and forbes Yes, forbes is a bit right wing, but the problem really is that from Forbes you get opinion pieces from less than impartial sources, generally on bot sides. Can not trust them. is ultra right wing and the only news you link is opinions out of your ass.
I am a bit concerned about your interest in my ass. It is fine with me if you are Gay, but I am not. I always use impartial sources, though to con trolls like yourself anything to the left of Fox is partial. So, sorry you do not understand impartial sources and the need for them. You just proved yourself a simpleton con troll. Back to the talking points for you.
Their was no shovel ready jfobs, shit for brains, That is untrue. There were not as many as economists wanted, but there were shovel ready jobs. all the money went to Obamas buddy's None did. and didn't do a Damn thing to stimulate the economy. So, the cbo says stimulus crated 9.3 Million jobs. They have a large team of economists. They have a large team of researchers. And they are a very well respected and impartial source. You have NO economists, you have no researchers, and you are just a trivial con troll with obvious agendas. So, my money is on the cbo, dipshit.

• The economy has added more than 10 million jobs, and job openings are at a 15-year high.
  • The unemployment rate has dropped well below the historical norm, but long-term unemployment remains higher than at the start of the Great Recession.

Hey, moron, the economy added the jobs, not the Obama "stimulus" slush fund LOL!
You're so stupid.
Definition of Moron: Someone who believes a thing, called a economy hires people. Get a grip, idiot. The stimulus was put in place when we were loosing over 400,000 jobs per month. The result of that stimulus was adding over 10 million jobs over time. Without the stimulus, we would have found ourselves in a depression. And lost many more.
So, econ lesson for you:
2. Economy shows no sign of slowing, scares the crap out of every rational person involved.
3. A stimulus is passed, and over a period of years, millions of new jobs occur.
4. Because, me poor ignorant con troll, newly employed people cause more aggregate demand, which causes more people to be hired. And the beat goes on.
So, if you think it was less, fine. Because as all con trolls, you will believe what you are told, and what you want to believe. Cons have weak minds.
You can find numbers of all sorts out there, including zero new jobs. But those are by other con trolls like yourself. All of whom are irrelevant. Like yourself.
To prove you are a con troll, and irrelevant, you call the stimulus a slush fund. While the cbo calls it the reason for recovery. Damn, I am so impressed with the words of a con troll who calls people morons, then explains why a recession ended with over 9.5% unemployment, and believes an economy caused the escape from the great republican recession of 2008. Dipshit.

Someone who believes a thing, called a economy hires people.

It was your source.

The economy has added more than 10 million jobs, and job openings are at a 15-year high.

You remember, the source that didn't say the stimulus created 10,122,000 jobs. LOL!

The result of that stimulus was adding over 10 million jobs over time.

Damn, you're stupid.
How can you credit a "stimulus" of $800 billion with creating 10 million new jobs over the last 7 years when the GDP over that period was over $110 TRILLION?

Oh, right, cause you're a moron.

You're so stupid.
So, econ lesson for you:

It was your source.

The economy has added more than 10 million jobs, and job openings are at a 15-year high.
Right. You see, it is an indication of how many new jobs there are in the economy. If you asked a thinking person, they would tell you that companies and people add jobs. The economy provides the infrastructure to make it work. So, no, me boy. It did not say the economy hired anyone. And within the economy, there was a entity called a stimulus. Which provided demand, which created jobs. I know, it does not match what you want to believe, or what con talking points tell you. But, me boy, that is the way it worked.

You remember, the source that didn't say the stimulus created 10,122,000 jobs. LOL!

What id did say, me con troll, was that Obama was responsible for the 10,122,000 jobs. Do you suppose he hired them himself? Do you suppose he got the credit for those new jobs because he hired them with his own dollars? Or are you simply ignoring their statement, that he was responsible? And if you read it, they gave credit not to Obama specifically, but to the stimulus of the Oboma economic team. So, let me try it. LOL! Nah, to juvinile. Like you.

not specifically. But it was the source that said

Damn, you're stupid.
How can you credit a "stimulus" of $800 billion with creating 10 million new jobs over the last 7 years when the GDP over that period was over $110 TRILLION?
Simple. But only an open minded person would try to understand. That lets you out.
You could really use a class in economics. If you already had one, pay attention this time.
Pay particular attention to Keynesian economics, stimulus, multipliers, and so forth. And don't look in the con talking points. It's not there.

Right. Says the con troll who does not believe in stimulus, and thinks that the recession ends when unemployment drops to 9.5%.

You're so stupid.
So, econ lesson for you:

It was your source.
Right. You see, it is an indication of how many new jobs there are in the economy. If you asked a thinking person, they would tell you that companies and people add jobs. The economy provides the infrastructure to make it work. So, no, me boy. It did not say the economy hired anyone. And within the economy, there was a entity called a stimulus. Which provided demand, which created jobs. I know, it does not match what you want to believe, or what con talking points tell you. But, me boy, that is the way it worked.

What id did say, me con troll, was that Obama was responsible for the 10,122,000 jobs. Do you suppose he hired them himself? Do you suppose he got the credit for those new jobs because he hired them with his own dollars? Or are you simply ignoring their statement, that he was responsible? And if you read it, they gave credit not to Obama specifically, but to the stimulus of the Oboma economic team. So, let me try it. LOL! Nah, to juvinile. Like you.

Damn, you're stupid.
Simple. But only an open minded person would try to understand. That lets you out.
You could really use a class in economics. If you already had one, pay attention this time.
Pay particular attention to Keynesian economics, stimulus, multipliers, and so forth. And don't look in the con talking points. It's not there.

Right. Says the con troll who does not believe in stimulus, and thinks that the recession ends when unemployment drops to 9.5%.

was that Obama was responsible for the 10,122,000 jobs.

No, Obama was not responsible for all the jobs created during his presidency. Moron.

but to the stimulus of the Oboma economic team

No, his "team" doesn't get credit for 10,122,000 jobs either. Idiot.

Simple. But only an open minded person would try to understand.

You certainly are simple minded.

Pay particular attention to Keynesian economics, stimulus, multipliers, and so forth.

You think a "multiplier" causes $800 billion in stimulus, largely wasted on supporting government jobs, can be credited with 10,122,000 jobs versus over $110 trillion in GDP over the same period?

When you say it out loud you really get the utter vapidity of your claims.

You're so stupid.
So, econ lesson for you:

It was your source.

Damn, you're stupid.

No, Obama was not responsible for all the jobs created during his presidency. Moron.
Of course not, con troll. He missed a couple. Moron.

They did not ask for credit. They were simply given it. From economists and others who have the ability to understand. Funny that con trolls like you have no problem with republicans doing nothing to help in their own Great Republican Recession of 2008. But still, they say the stimulus did nothing. But the cbo, with their economists and researchers say that the stimulus saved the economy from a depression. So, it's you or the cbo. You loose.

You certainly are simple minded. Thanks, but that is your opinion. And you know how much I value your opinion.
And you have a closed mind unable to understand simple concepts. Because you are a con troll, and simply believe what you are told.

Pay particular attention to Keynesian economics, stimulus, multipliers, and so forth.

You think a "multiplier" causes $800 billion in stimulus, Did I say that? largely wasted on supporting government jobs Uh, dipshit, government employees spend and the organizations hire, just like private ones, can be credited with 10,122,000 jobs versus over $110 trillion in GDP over the same period?
Ah, but the result of stimulus was to incrase business, which began the move toward a stronger economy, and higher GDP. No stimulus, Depression. Stimulus, better economy. I am trying to help you by making it simple.
No stimulus, millions more unemployed. Stimulus, greater GCP.
Jesus, just think of how good the economy could be if only the republicans had passed a couple real jobs bills.

Translated. I love the con talking points, allowing me to believe what I want to believe, be part of the brotherhood of con trolls, engage in group thought, and as a result think that I am very smart.
But to rational people, you simply look and sound like a con troll.

You're so stupid.
So, econ lesson for you:

It was your source.

Damn, you're stupid.

They did not ask for credit. They were simply given it. From economists and others who have the ability to understand. Funny that con trolls like you have no problem with republicans doing nothing to help in their own Great Republican Recession of 2008. But still, they say the stimulus did nothing. But the cbo, with their economists and researchers say that the stimulus saved the economy from a depression. So, it's you or the cbo. You loose.

You certainly are simple minded. Thanks, but that is your opinion. And you know how much I value your opinion.
And you have a closed mind unable to understand simple concepts. Because you are a con troll, and simply believe what you are told.

You think a "multiplier" causes $800 billion in stimulus, Did I say that? largely wasted on supporting government jobs Uh, dipshit, government employees spend and the organizations hire, just like private ones, can be credited with 10,122,000 jobs versus over $110 trillion in GDP over the same period?
Ah, but the result of stimulus was to incrase business, which began the move toward a stronger economy, and higher GDP. No stimulus, Depression. Stimulus, better economy. I am trying to help you by making it simple.
Jesus, just think of how good the economy could be if only the republicans had passed a couple real jobs bills.

Translated. I love the con talking points, allowing me to believe what I want to believe, be part of the brotherhood of con trolls, engage in group thought, and as a result think that I am very smart.

They did not ask for credit. They were simply given it

Only by morons....like you.

But still, they say the stimulus did nothing.

It saved a few government jobs at the state level. Mostly a waste of money.

But the cbo, with their economists and researchers say that the stimulus saved the economy from a depression.

Yeah, it's obvious that the less than $100 billion spent before the end of the recession (that's when GDP started growing again) in June 2009, was responsible for preventing our $14 trillion plus economy from sliding into a depression. DERP!

Ah, but the result of stimulus was to incrase business,

And the result of Obama's ridiculous increased regulations was to decrease business.

No stimulus, Depression.

Baloney.

No stimulus, millions more unemployed.

Still baloney.

And how good it could be if Obama stopped strangling it.

Translated. I love the con talking points,

Here's a talking point from an actual report from the CBO (unlike your failure to produce one that says "So, the cbo says stimulus crated 9.3 Million jobs" LOL!)

In contrast to its positive near-term macroeconomic effects, ARRA will reduce output slightly in the long run, CBO estimates-by between zero and 0.2 percent after 2016

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/f...3-2014/reports/02-25-2013-ARRA_One-Column.pdf

At the bottom of page 8.

For instance, did anyone notice that the great reagan tax cut of 1981 led to the Reagan Recession of late 1982?

so then we must raise taxes on the private sector to stimulate it??????????????
See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?????

For instance, did anyone notice that the great reagan tax cut of 1981 led to the Reagan Recession of late 1982?

did anyone notice that Volker pushed interest rates to 21% to cause the recession??

See why we are 100% that liberalism is based in 100% pure ignorance?

You're so stupid.
So, econ lesson for you:

It was your source.

Damn, you're stupid.

Translated. I love the con talking points, allowing me to believe what I want to believe, be part of the brotherhood of con trolls, engage in group , and as a result think that I am very smart.

Another con talking point by a con troll. What a surprise.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. But they never ask me, ever. But nice snide comment, I guess.

So, again me con troll. I can either believe you or:
1, The cbo.
2. Nearly every economist in the world.
3. Fact Check.org
4. Politifact
5. Snopes
6. Every other fact check organization.
And on and on and on.
Or we could believe you, a con troll. A totally agenda driven source, always coincidentally in perfect alignment with the con web sites, Fox, and the list of con talking points. You loose, me boy.

But the cbo, with their economists and researchers say that the stimulus saved the economy from a depression.

Yeah, it's obvious that the less than $100 billion spent before the end of the recession (that's when GDP started growing again) in June 2009, was responsible for preventing our $14 trillion plus economy from sliding into a depression. So say many economists and the CBO, and many other economic organizations, me boy. That you want to post the con tlking point that it did not happen is of no import. You are, you see, irrelevant.
Thanks for admitting that the stimulus worked. Now, you are in alignment for once with the CBO. You just made a ridiculous statement, me boy. The stimulus was not signed into law until late February of 2009. So, you see, it would have been difficult to spend much in 5 months. Do you feel stupid, or are you immune. The total amount spent or in the process of being spent was well over 250 Billion by the first of February of 2010, and also by that point, 119 billion worth of tax breaks were in effect. .

Ah, but the result of stimulus was to increase business,

And the result of Obama's ridiculous increased regulations was to decrease business.
And the con troll has his next con talking point ready. Increased regulations is all cons worry about, since their politicians are paid by corporations who hate regulations. People recognize the value, cons are too stupid to look for value in regulations. They just post talking points, eh, me boy. But study after study show that regulations in general make no difference in business cost.

No stimulus, Depression.
Baloney.
Again it's you or the cbo. They say a depression was likely, you deny it And Baloney is a stupid response to a really important and potentially devastating problem. But again, it is a con talking point. Always. Over and over again. And, of course, you believe the talking point and not the cbo. Does it hurt to be that stupid?

Still baloney.
So says the con talking points. Again, most economists and the cbo say you are wrong.

Ah, but he stopped the hemorrhaging of jobs. Created millions of new ones. What is it? 10.122 million new jobs for Obama and the dems, 0 (ZERO) FOR REPUBLICANS.

Here's a talking point from an actual report from the CBO (unlike your failure to produce one that says "So, the cbo says stimulus crated 9.3 Million jobs" LOL!) Told you, the first report from Fact Check.org originally said 9.3 million jobs. And as the cbo is wont to do, they modified their numbers as they checked the numbers more thoroughly. And the number went to 10.122 million in the same web report. Sorry you do not like it. But if you think I am wrong, put up the money and if I can not prove it, you get the bucks. Dipshit.
Damn, you are twisting and turning trying to make points here. So far, no luck, eh.

In contrast to its positive near-term macroeconomic effects, ARRA will reduce output slightly in the long run, CBO estimates-by between zero and 0.2 percent after 2016

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/113th-congress-2013-2014/reports/02-25-2013-
ARRA_One-Column.pdf

Yes, indeed. Happens with stimulus. Brings up GDP by about 12% and then after it is spent, costs a very, very small amount. From 0 (ZERO) to .2 of 1 percent. Or, .002. Yup, that is really important, to you. No one else really cares, me boy.

Last edited:

Damn, you're stupid.

Translated. I love the con talking points, allowing me to believe what I want to believe, be part of the brotherhood of con trolls, engage in group , and as a result think that I am very smart.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. But they never ask me, ever. But nice snide comment, I guess.

So, again me con troll. I can either believe you or:
1, The cbo.
2. Nearly every economist in the world.
3. Fact Check.org
4. Politifact
5. Snopes
6. Every other fact check organization.
And on and on and on.
Or we could believe you, a con troll. A totally agenda driven source, always coincidentally in perfect alignment with the con web sites, Fox, and the list of con talking points. You loose, me boy.

Yeah, it's obvious that the less than $100 billion spent before the end of the recession (that's when GDP started growing again) in June 2009, was responsible for preventing our $14 trillion plus economy from sliding into a depression. So say many economists and the CBO, and many other economic organizations, me boy. That you want to post the con tlking point that it did not happen is of no import. You are, you see, irrelevant.
Thanks for admitting that the stimulus worked. Now, you are in alignment for once with the CBO. You just made a ridiculous statement, me boy. The stimulus was not signed into law until late February of 2009. So, you see, it would have been difficult to spend much in 5 months. Do you feel stupid, or are you immune. The total amount spent or in the process of being spent was well over 250 Billion by the first of February of 2010, and also by that point,
119 billion worth of tax breaks were in effect. .

Ah, but the result of stimulus was to increase business,

And the con troll has his next con talking point ready. Increased regulations is all cons worry about, since their politicians are paid by corporations who hate regulations. People recognize the value, cons are too stupid to look for value in regulations. They just post talking points, eh, me boy. But study after study show that regulations in general make no difference in business cost.

No stimulus, Depression.
Baloney.
Again it's you or the cbo. They say a depression was likely, you deny it And Baloney is a stupid response to a really important and potentially devastating problem. But again, it is a con talking point. Always. Over and over again. And, of course, you believe the talking point and not the cbo. Does it hurt to be that stupid?

Still baloney.
So says the con talking points. Again, most economists and the cbo say you are wrong.

Ah, but he stopped the hemorrhaging of jobs. Created millions of new ones. What is it? 10.122 million new jobs for Obama and the dems, 0 (ZERO) FOR REPUBLICANS.

Here's a talking point from an actual report from the CBO (unlike your failure to produce one that says "So, the cbo says stimulus crated 9.3 Million jobs" LOL!) Told you, the first report from Fact Check.org originally said 9.3 million jobs. And as the cbo is wont to do, they modified their numbers as they checked the numbers more thoroughly. And the number went to 10.122 million in the same web report. Sorry you do not like it. But if you think I am wrong, put up the money and if I can not prove it, you get the bucks. Dipshit.
Damn, you are twisting and turning trying to make points here. So far, no luck, eh.

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/113th-congress-2013-2014/reports/02-25-2013-
ARRA_One-Column.pdf

Yes, indeed. Happens with stimulus. Brings up GDP by about 12% and then after it is spent, costs a very, very small amount. From 0 (ZERO) to .2 of 1 percent. Or, .002. Yup, that is really important, to you. No one else really cares, me boy.

So say many economists and the CBO, and many other economic organizations

You should be able to provide a link to the CBO and several other economic organizations saying that the Obama "stimulus" prevented a depression.

But you won't, because you're a liar.

Happens with stimulus. Brings up GDP by about 12%

You think the $800 billion stimulus, less than 6% of GDP, added 12% to GDP?
That's hilarious!

Told you, the first report from Fact Check.org originally said 9.3 million jobs

The first report said the "stimulus" created 9.3 million jobs? I don't believe you.

And as the cbo is wont to do, they modified their numbers as they checked the numbers more thoroughly. And the number went to 10.122 million in the same web report.

You mean the report that clearly did not say the "stimulus" created 10.122 million jobs?
Yeah, that was funny.

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

You should be able to provide a link to the CBO and several other economic organizations saying that the Obama "stimulus" prevented a depression.

That would be projection. As a con troll, you lie frequently and think nothing of it. For cons like you, lying is normal. But I am no con, and I never, ever lie.
Now, I think you know how to use google. If you did, you could find many statements that the stimulus probably saved us from a depression. As a con troll, you must have had your head firmly up your ass. The time was an economic disaster of unbelievable proportions:

"A sobering U.S. Labor Department jobs report Friday showed the economy lost 524,000 jobs in December and 1.9 million in the year's final four months, after the credit crisis began in September.

The unemployment rate rose to 7.2% last month from 6.7% in November - its highest rate since January 1993.

The steep annual drop in jobs marked the highest yearly job-loss total since 1945, the year in which World War II ended.

"We're seeing a complete unraveling of the labor market and are on track for getting beyond 10% unemployment," said Lawrence Mishel, president of the Economic Policy Institute.

The total number of unemployed Americans rose by 632,000 to 11.1 million.

November, in which 584,000 jobs were lost, and December marked the first time in the 70-year history of the report in which the economy lost more than 500,000 jobs in consecutive months.

"We have a bigger economy now, but even on a proportional basis, the last months have been the worst since [1945]," said Kurt Karl, head of economic research at Swiss Re. "It's just an enormous acceleration of job losses.""
Total 2008 job loss: 2.6 million - Jan. 9, 2009

This report finalized over a week before Obama took office January 10, 2009. And the january and february reports were equally bad. Why the hell you would think that economists would not expect the Great Republican Recession of 2008 to a Depression of 2008? Jesus, you are a troll.
So, you have forgotten that the economy was in dire condition, and economists were calling for immediate stimulus, while republican politicians were preparing to vote against it, just enough to let it be passed with no chance of the law being filibustered. All were able to vote against it, and all did.

So, who said we were headed for a depression, me boy. Lots did. Though if you had a brain, you would know it was a projection, as though we were headed for depression like a run away train, it had not gotten there yet, and most knew (not you, of course) that stimulus was the ONLY possible choice.
You say there are none, but you are WRONG. Moody's good enough for you, me boy?::

"An in-depth modelling exercise by Moody's chief economist, Mark Zandi, and a Princeton University expert, Alan Blinder, paints a bleak scenario of a 1930s-style Great Depression if the US government had enacted none of its $1.7tn (£1.3tn) programmes to avert a financial meltdown.
"With outright deflation in prices and wages in 2009 to 2011, this dark scenario constitutes a 1930s-like depression," says the study, entitled How the great recession was brought to an end".
US bailouts prevented 1930s-style Great Depression says new study

"Policymakers' actions in late 2008 and early 2009 prevented the Great Recession from becoming another Great Depression, according to a recent analysis by former Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Alan Blinder and Moody's Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi."
It Could Have Been So Much Worse

"Investment analyst Roger Montgomery says Government stimulus packages and rescue plans have prevented a repeat of the extreme hardships experienced during the Great Depression.

"Because private sector balance sheets weren't willing to back assets - weren't willing be used to purchase assets, the Government had to step in with their balance sheets," he said.

"Had they not done that, then it's very likely we would have had a repeat of the situation that occurred in the 1930s when the government did precisely nothing.""
Stimulus helps 'prevent Great Depression repeat'

• "The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 helped us avoid the feared second Great Depression and kickstarted renewed economic growth
quick and decisive action on the part of the federal government turned an anticipated second Great Depression into the tough but steady economic recovery we are experiencing today are grounded in solid economic data.
10 Reasons Why Public Policies Rescued the U.S. Economy"

So, you called me a liar, But the above proves you WRONG, Just a con troll posting con talking points.The funny thing is that the independent sources saying we avoided a depression with the stimulus go on and on. But since you keep your nose in con talking points, you just did not notice. So, I will expect your apology. But then, you will not apologize, because that requires integrity..

Happens with stimulus. Brings up GDP by about 12%"

That's hilarious!
Read what the expert sources say, me boy.

The first report said the "stimulus" created 9.3 million jobs? I don't believe you.
Sorry, but it did. I can prove it, but it will cost you. Want to bet it is a lie, and I was wrong?

And as the cbo is wont to do, they modified their numbers as they checked the numbers more thoroughly. And the number went to 10.122 million in the same web report.

You mean the report that clearly did not say the "stimulus" created 10.122 million jobs?
Yeah, that was funny.
In the report is called OBAMAS NUMBERS, by FactCheck.org, based on the CBO's numbers. So, you think Oboma's numbers are not because of Obama and his policies. You, me boy, have your conservative troll showing. Perhaps you can show other policies besides the stimulus responsible for saving us from a depression. But you an not, so you just keep up your con troll attacks.

[/QUOTE]

That would be projection. As a con troll, you lie frequently and think nothing of it. For cons like you, lying is normal. But I am no con, and I never, ever lie.
Now, I think you know how to use google. If you did, you could find many statements that the stimulus probably saved us from a depression. As a con troll, you must have had your head firmly up your ass. The time was an economic disaster of unbelievable proportions:

"A sobering U.S. Labor Department jobs report Friday showed the economy lost 524,000 jobs in December and 1.9 million in the year's final four months, after the credit crisis began in September.

The unemployment rate rose to 7.2% last month from 6.7% in November - its highest rate since January 1993.

The steep annual drop in jobs marked the highest yearly job-loss total since 1945, the year in which World War II ended.

"We're seeing a complete unraveling of the labor market and are on track for getting beyond 10% unemployment," said Lawrence Mishel, president of the Economic Policy Institute.

November, in which 584,000 jobs were lost, and December marked the first time in the 70-year history of the report in which the economy lost more than 500,000 jobs in consecutive months.

"We have a bigger economy now, but even on a proportional basis, the last months have been the worst since [1945]," said Kurt Karl, head of economic research at Swiss Re. "It's just an enormous acceleration of job losses.""

This report finalized over a week before Obama took office January 10, 2009. And the january and february reports were equally bad. Why the hell you would think that economists would not expect the Great Republican Recession of 2008 to a Depression of 2008? Jesus, you are a troll.
So, you have forgotten that the economy was in dire condition, and economists were calling for immediate stimulus, while republican politicians were preparing to vote against it, just enough to let it be passed with no chance of the law being filibustered. All were able to vote against it, and all did.

So, who said we were headed for a depression, me boy. Lots did. Though if you had a brain, you would know it was a projection, as though we were headed for depression like a run away train, it had not gotten there yet, and most knew (not you, of course) that stimulus was the ONLY possible choice.
You say there are none, but you are WRONG. Moody's good enough for you, me boy?::

"An in-depth modelling exercise by Moody's chief economist, Mark Zandi, and a Princeton University expert, Alan Blinder, paints a bleak scenario of a 1930s-style Great Depression if the US government had enacted none of its $1.7tn (£1.3tn) programmes to avert a financial meltdown.
"With outright deflation in prices and wages in 2009 to 2011, this dark scenario constitutes a 1930s-like depression," says the study, entitled How the great recession was brought to an end".

"Policymakers' actions in late 2008 and early 2009 prevented the Great Recession from becoming another Great Depression, according to a recent analysis by former Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Alan Blinder and Moody's Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi."

"Investment analyst Roger Montgomery says Government stimulus packages and rescue plans have prevented a repeat of the extreme hardships experienced during the Great Depression.

"Because private sector balance sheets weren't willing to back assets - weren't willing be used to purchase assets, the Government had to step in with their balance sheets," he said.

"Had they not done that, then it's very likely we would have had a repeat of the situation that occurred in the 1930s when the government did precisely nothing.""

• "The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 helped us avoid the feared second Great Depression and kickstarted renewed economic growth
quick and decisive action on the part of the federal government turned an anticipated second Great Depression into the tough but steady economic recovery we are experiencing today are grounded in solid economic data.

So, you called me a liar, But the above proves you WRONG, Just a con troll posting con talking points.The funny thing is that the independent sources saying we avoided a depression with the stimulus go on and on. But since you keep your nose in con talking points, you just did not notice. So, I will expect your apology. But then, you will not apologize, because that requires integrity..

That's hilarious!

Sorry, but it did. I can prove it, but it will cost you. Want to bet it is a lie, and I was wrong?

Yeah, that was funny.
In the report is called OBAMAS NUMBERS, by FactCheck.org, based on the CBO's numbers. So, you think Oboma's numbers are not because of Obama and his policies. You, me boy, have your conservative troll showing. Perhaps you can show other policies besides the stimulus responsible for saving us from a depression. But you an not, so you just keep up your con troll attacks.[/QUOTE]

Why the hell you would think that economists would not expect the Great Republican Recession of 2008 to a Depression of 2008?

The liberal hacks would. And they'd be wrong.

Moody's chief economist, Mark Zandi, and a Princeton University expert, Alan Blinder, paints a bleak scenario of a 1930s-style Great Depression if the US government had enacted none of its $1.7tn (£1.3tn) programmes to avert a financial meltdown.

Speaking of liberal hacks. LOL!
We were talking about the "stimulus", adding the $700 billion TARP program that was implemented before Obama took office is moving the goal posts.

This was an interesting link.
The first 3 reasons credit the TARP program.
Finally, the 4th one gets to the ARRA.

Expectations about future economic growth matter for actual growth—businesses will invest more, banks will lend more, and consumers will spend more than they otherwise would have if they think the economy will improve faster. The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office increased its growth projections for 2010—the first full year after enactment of the Recovery Act—from 1.5 percent in January 2009 to 2.9 percent in March 2009.[4] And sure enough, economic activity picked up quickly.

The CBO, you remember them? The group that did not credit the stimulus for creating 9.3 million jobs.
In January 2009, before the stimulus passed.....well before a single stimulus dollar had been spent,
said 2010 growth would be 1.5%. Doesn't sound like they were expecting another Great Depression.

So, you called me a liar, But the above proves you WRONG

Still didn't see a CBO report crediting the stimulus for the 9.3 million jobs created, liar.

In the report is called OBAMAS NUMBERS, by FactCheck.org, based on the CBO's numbers.

Feel free to point out where in that report it said the stimulus created 9.3 million or 10.122 million jobs.

You can't, because it doesn't.
So either you're a liar or you're stupid.

If you admit your stupidity, I'll be happy to apologize for calling you a liar. LOL!

That's hilarious!
About 2.5% per year from 2011. So, 5 or 6 years, compounded.

Yeah, that was funny.

The report that clearly called the 10,122,000 jobs an Obama achievement. Since Obama was able to pass only ONE bill, the ACCA, what do you think caused the achievement. Must be his good looks. Because nothing else he tried to do got past Republican filibusters, me boy. As you know.

In the report is called OBAMAS NUMBERS, by FactCheck.org, based on the CBO's numbers. So, you think Oboma's numbers are not because of Obama and his policies. You, me boy, have your conservative troll showing. Perhaps you can show other policies besides the stimulus responsible for saving us from a depression. But you an not, so you just keep up your con troll attacks.
[/QUOTE]

Why the hell you would think that economists would not expect the Great Republican Recession of 2008 to a Depression of 2008?

The liberal hacks would. And they'd be wrong. Ah, another con troll talking point by the con troll. By your small minded rule, if an economist states an opinion you do not like, he is a liberal hack. Dipshit. Really, you have no integrity. At all. So, a con troll calls all the economists hacks. But the con troll (you) has no credentials. You only have con talking points. See how stupid you look, me boy?

Moody's chief economist, Mark Zandi, and a Princeton University expert, Alan Blinder, paints a bleak scenario of a 1930s-style Great Depression if the US government had enacted none of its $1.7tn (£1.3tn) programmes to avert a financial meltdown.

Speaking of a con troll making personal attacks. Are you simply jealous that these guys have econ phd's, and reputations, me boy. And you have none, only con talking points? Sad for you.

We were talking about the "stimulus", adding the $700 billion TARP program that was implemented before Obama took office is moving the goal posts. Ah, then all the economists did not notice TARP. Only you. So they must be wrong, and you must be correct. Period. Dipshit. Do you know how desperate you look? You are simply agenda driven. Everyone knew about TARP. It was, of course, pushed by President Bush, along with Obama who had by the time been elected the president to be. And for rational people, it was obvious that TARP was a help for financial and auto industry companies, it was not enough to stop the coming depression in the minds of most economists. Sorry. Stupid try to push your agenda. Again, you are looking really desperate.

Finally, the 4th one gets to the ARRA.And 5 were AARA.

Expectations about future economic growth matter for actual growth—businesses will invest more, banks will lend more, and consumers will spend more than they otherwise would have if they think the economy will improve faster. The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office increased its growth projections for 2010—the first full year after enactment of the Recovery Act—from 1.5 percent in January 2009 to 2.9 percent in March 2009.[4] And sure enough, economic activity picked up quickly.

The CBO, you remember them? The group that did not credit the stimulus for creating 9.3 million jobs.
In January 2009, before the stimulus passed.....well before a single stimulus dollar had been spent,
said 2010 growth would be 1.5%. Doesn't sound like they were expecting another Great Depression.
Then tell us, oh great con troll, why the CBO suggest they were very concerned about a depression. They must not be as economically smart as you, eh.

Still didn't see a CBO report crediting the stimulus for the 9.3 million jobs created, liar.

In the report is called OBAMAS NUMBERS, by FactCheck.org, based on the CBO's numbers.

Feel free to point out where in that report it said the stimulus created 9.3 million or 10.122 million jobs.

If you admit your stupidity, I'll be happy to apologize for calling you a liar. LOL!
Sorry. I am correct, and i never, ever lie. But if you admit you are a liar, I will apologize for calling you stupid. And you do, indeed, lie.
So, let me explain again why you are wrong. The report I linked you too gave credit to obama for the 10.122 million jobs as of July of 2016. He passed only one bill that was jobs related, as republicans filibustered all others he brought forward. But that is why he got credit for the jobs. And why republicans did not. Because it was only Obama's actions that turned the economy around. And it was the ACCA that did so.
Again, or did you think they gave him credit because they liked the way he looked.
Perhaps you have another reason for the cbo giving him credit for 10,200,000 jobs, while giving the republican congress NONE. LOL! Nah, again that LOL is just plain juvenile. Like you. Juvenile dipshit.

That's hilarious!

Yeah, that was funny.
The report that clearly called the 10,122,000 jobs an Obama achievement. Since Obama was able to pass only ONE bill, the ACCA, what do you think caused the achievement. Must be his good looks. Because nothing else he tried to do got past Republican filibusters, me boy. As you know.

The liberal hacks would. And they'd be wrong. Ah, another con troll talking point by the con troll. By your small minded rule, if an economist states an opinion you do not like, he is a liberal hack. Dipshit. Really, you have no integrity. At all. So, a con troll calls all the economists hacks. But the con troll (you) has no credentials. You only have con talking points. See how stupid you look, me boy?

Speaking of a con troll making personal attacks. Are you simply jealous that these guys have econ phd's, and reputations, me boy. And you have none, only con talking points? Sad for you.

We were talking about the "stimulus", adding the $700 billion TARP program that was implemented before Obama took office is moving the goal posts. Ah, then all the economists did not notice TARP. Only you. So they must be wrong, and you must be correct. Period. Dipshit. Do you know how desperate you look? You are simply agenda driven. Everyone knew about TARP. It was, of course, pushed by President Bush, along with Obama who had by the time been elected the president to be. And for rational people, it was obvious that TARP was a help for financial and auto industry companies, it was not enough to stop the coming depression in the minds of most economists. Sorry. Stupid try to push your agenda. Again, you are looking really desperate.

Then tell us, oh great con troll, why the CBO suggest they were very concerned about a depression. They must not be as economically smart as you, eh.

Sorry. I am correct, and i never, ever lie. But if you admit you are a liar, I will apologize for calling you stupid. And you do, indeed, lie.
So, let me explain again why you are wrong. The report I linked you too gave credit to obama for the 10.122 million jobs as of July of 2016. He passed only one bill that was jobs related, as republicans filibustered all others he brought forward. But that is why he got credit for the jobs. And why republicans did not. Because it was only Obama's actions that turned the economy around. And it was the ACCA that did so.
Again, or did you think they gave him credit because they liked the way he looked.
Perhaps you have another reason for the cbo giving him credit for 10,200,000 jobs, while giving the republican congress NONE. LOL! Nah, again that LOL is just plain juvenile. Like you. Juvenile dipshit.

Ah, then all the economists did not notice TARP. Only you.

The economists you claimed said the "stimulus" slush fund prevented a depression (when they didn't) noticed TARP. And any economist who says the stimulus (that was barely beginning to spend money when the economy started growing again in June 2009) stopped a depression.....is a hack.

Do you know how desperate you look?

Mocking your idiocy doesn't make me look anything but amused at your stupidity.

Sorry. I am correct, and i never, ever lie

So you were being stupid when you claimed a CBO report gave the "stimulus" credit for creating 9.3 million jobs. That works too.

The report I linked you too gave credit to obama for the 10.122 million jobs as of July of 2016.

We're talking about the "stimulus", not Obama. So produce the CBO report already. DERP!

Perhaps you have another reason for the cbo giving him credit for 10,200,000 jobs,

They didn't, liar.

Look, the Great Depression happened because one third of US banks failed, crushing the money supply.
Instead of opening the spigots, the Fed held firm. That allowed deflation to crush the economy and helped lead to 25% unemployment.

This time, TARP helped the banks increase their capital base. The Fed opened the Discount Window wide and the Treasury money market fund guarantees and Fed QE asset purchases further liquefied the financial system to allow people to exit their assets without crushing prices across the economy.

Most of the stuff they did, was underway well before Obama's "stimulus" was even signed.
That's why the economy stopped shrinking in June 2009. Stimulus had a minor impact and was largely wasted.
Only clowns give it credit for 9.3 million jobs. That's you....not the CBO.

That's hilarious!

Yeah, that was funny.

Ah, then all the economists did not notice TARP. Only you.

The economists you claimed said the "stimulus" slush fund prevented a depression (when they didn't) noticed TARP. And any economist who says the stimulus (that was barely beginning to spend money when the economy started growing again in June 2009) stopped a depression.....is a hack.
Stop being so stupid. You are nothing, just a con troll. They are actual economists, with credentials. You say they do not know what they are talking about? Thanks for proving again you are stupid.
Stimulus slush fund? So, another con talking point by a con troll. What a surprise.
Anyone who says the recession was over in June 2009 when the ue rate was at 9.5 is a hack. And an idiot.

Do you know how desperate you look?

Mocking your idiocy doesn't make me look anything but amused at your stupidity.
No, you are not amused. You look stupid. You think that economies create jobs. Really a stupid idea.
You think econmies are over when the ue rate is 9.5% Really stupid idea. You think the CBO and FACTCHECK.org gave credit to obama for over 10 Million jobs, but say it was not the stimulus. Really stupid, me boy. Have a time during a aggregate demand recession where that happened? Got a link to prove it? Nah, because you are lying.

You lost only because you alwaya post con talking points, and lie a lot.
Sorry. I am correct, and i never, ever lie

So you were being stupid when you claimed a CBO report gave the "stimulus" credit for creating 9.3 million jobs. That works too.
I have explained that, stating that the first CBO report said 9.3 million, and then was adjusted to 10.122 million. Are you simply to thick to understand that? Or are you simply lying about it. You se, dipshit, I never ever lie. But you only care about agenda and lie often. Because you are a con troll.

The report I linked you too gave credit to obama for the 10.122 million jobs as of July of 2016.

We're talking about the "stimulus", not Obama. So produce the CBO report already. DERP!
I did. You read it, but attributed the gain in jobs to the economy. Because you are a con troll, and believe that new jobs are manufactured by an economy. Even after watching Reagan use stimulus after Supply side efforts failed miserably. Even after the Great Depression as hoover did nothing for 4.5 years while the ue rate went from 3.2% to 25% as he watched. And even in this case, you still have no clue. You thing something that never happened in previous recessions or depressions will happen in this or future cases. Because you are a con troll, and believe con talking points. Sorry, me boy, it must hurt to be this stupid.

Perhaps you have another reason for the cbo giving him credit for 10,200,000 jobs,

They didn't, liar.
But yes they did. Maybe you just need a remedial english class.

Look, the Great Depression happened because one third of US banks failed, crushing the money supply.
Instead of opening the spigots, the Fed held firm. That allowed deflation to crush the economy and helped lead to 25% unemployment.

If you knew anything about economics, you would know that the Great Depression of 1929:
1. Yes indeed, started in 1929.
2. Was an aggregate demand based economy.
3. Went onward for 4.5 years before any effort was made to slow or stop it.
4. That during those 4.5 years, the ue rate went from 3.2% to 25%.

This time, TARP helped the banks increase their capital base. The Fed opened the Discount Window wide and the Treasury money market fund guarantees and Fed QE asset purchases further liquefied the financial system to allow people to exit their assets without crushing prices across the economy.
And it did not help the economy in terms of Unemployment at all.

So, me boy, another attempt at an econ lesson for you. The Recession was a aggregate demand recession. All economists agree. You, I know, could care less. So, the problem, as with all recessions is unemployment. Nothing will improve much until you get unemployment down. The national debt will continue to go up. And purchasing in general will be hurt. Badly. Unless you do something about unemployment. So, GNP goes up a bit, but unemployment will continue to be high unless there is a stimulus to start the recovery in unemployment. Always the same with aggregate demand recessions. True for Hoover. True for Reagan. And true for the Great Republican Recession of 2008. And in every case, doing nothing did not work. Only stimulus worked. Why. Because you can cut taxes for the wealthy all you want, they will not hire until they see demand increasing. Because they are not stupid. And while financial efforts will help a little, it will not make any real difference. for employment. Never has, never will. Go look up Liquidity Trap, and "you can not push on a string" See if you can get it.

Most of the stuff they did, was underway well before Obama's "stimulus" was even signed. At the time Obama took office, TARP had helped little at all. But the stimulus did indeed help:
"the stimulus of 2009 helped to keep total domestic spending relatively buoyant, despite the contraction in credit and large increase in unemployment."
The implementation of TARP exacerbated the perception (and the reality) that some financial institutions are “too big to fail.” This lowers their funding costs, enabling them to borrow more and to take more risk.

The consequences appear in your tax bill and your job prospects."

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/19/what-did-tarp-accomplish/?_r=0"

That's why the economy stopped shrinking in June 2009. Stimulus had a minor impact and was largely wasted. Jesus, you are a stupid con troll. The issue was not GDP, it was unemployment. Dipshit. Which was FAR from ended. And which was the primary concern to the middle class, which you have shown you could care less about. Dip shit.

Only clowns give it credit for 9.3 million jobs. That's you....not the CBO.
Wrong again. The cbo gave obama credit for over 10 million jobs. Which is where FactCheck.org got it's numbers, idiot. Read the report some tim. An, both FACTCHECK.org and the CBO are way more reliable than you, dipshit. Most con trolls are stupid. Which explains you. The cbo gave obama credit for the stimulus and the stimulus from allowing and for stopping of the Great Republican Recession of 2008. Sorry, you are a con troll and will never understand why the CBO gives Obama credit for 10.22 million jobs. Because you can believe what you want to believe. Because you are a con troll. And weak minded.
Quick economics lesson. The stimulus was not put in place to stop the decrease in GDP as it's main purpose. Economist in the main, as opposed to con trolls, were most interested in the workers out of jobs, as the ue rate was near 8% by the time Obama took office. It went to 9.5% when the recession was called over. But the ue rate was no where near the bottom. The ue rate stayed above 9.5% in 2010. So, economists, being normally impartial rational people, as opposed to con trolls like yourself who is agenda driven, saw that the concern of fast increasing unemployment, and felt it had to be stopped. And, me boy, as Reagan found, the only way to stop run away unemployment is by spending. Though in the case of the ARRA, spending was much better organized.
So, you were happy with the economy in late 2009 because there was a declaration of the Recession of the Republicans ending, but economists were actually interested in the middle class, and not corporations and Banks like you. So they saw a depression on it's way. Which I proved to rational people. But then, you are not rational.

You think that economies create jobs. Really a stupid idea.

You think Obama created 10 million jobs.
I know his ego is enormous, but reading speeches off a screen and making America weaker really can't create many jobs.

I have explained that, stating that the first CBO report said 9.3 million, and then was adjusted to 10.122 million.

Yeah, your confusion between "10.122 million jobs were created" and "the stimulus created 10.122 million jobs"
is amusing. Are you lying, stupid or do you have a reading problem? Are you dyslexic?

Let me know when you get the CBO report that backs up your stimulus claim.
I'll be here, laughing at your idiocy.

You think that economies create jobs. Really a stupid idea.
[/QUOTE]
You think Obama created 10 million jobs.
No, here is what I think, so you can stop asking the same question, getting an answer, and asking the same question again.
1. I think presidents are primarily responsible for job creation based on the economy they create, and the policies they are responsible for. So, Reagan, based on expert consideration, is given credit for about 14 million jobs, more or less. I agree, because of various efforts he made. He came to office with a semi stable 7.3% ue rate. Based on what his efforts created, he increased the ue rate, then utilized policies that greatly reduced the ue rate, and ended up in his last years with a good economy.
Clinton saw unemployment go from 7.1% to 3.9% A 3.2% change, but with help from a strong tech bubble. So I give him some credit. 7.1% is a relatively high rate. So, overall, he was a job creater. But a complex one. While the employment went up 22%, part was resultant from a specific economic condition: A bublble.
Obama started with a ue rate that was going up like a rocket. Those conditions, a catastrophic recession, was obviously not his problem. But based on where the ue rate was when his efforts to drop it began, when the arra was enacted in March 2009, saw the ue rate continue up for
7 or 8 months, then start down for the next 7 years, from 10% to under 5%. CBO has seen it based on government numbers, I give him responsibility for jobs lost and gained, and the net was around 10 million jobs increased.
2. You, me boy, think the economy caused his job increase. What part of the economy you do not know. You do not want to admit it, but republicans passed no bills that the CBO or other agencies have given credit for increasing jobs. You should be able to see, based on history, that jobs do not stop going down when you have a serious aggregate demand recession until it hits at least 25% and probably higher, based on the research by the vast majority of economists. But still, you think a recession will end with no intervention. It did not for hoover. It did not for reagan. But it did for Obama, in your mind. But, you are a con troll, and that is normal thinking for a con troll. You are unable to say what economic phenomenon (no bubble, No boom, no other legislation. You just believe.
3. But you, and I, can look at the same time frame and see different things. You simply push con talking points. I go to experts that have the resources that you or I do not have. Teams of researchers and economists. The cbo provides raw numbers to other organizations, like Fact Check.org. I have faith in that groups ability to analyze numbers impartially. Apparently you simply believe con talking points. So, Fact Check, based on CBO numbers, gives Obama credit for over 10 million jobs. Now, if they give him credit for 10 million jobs, it is simple what they believe helped, and that was the ARRA. Really obvious, since no other factor was introduced, and no other legislation occurred. Simple.
4. You stated above about Obama:

I know his ego is enormous, but reading speeches off a screen and making America weaker really can't create many jobs.
That statement proves you have your mind made up. You believe you understand his ego. You state he is making America weaker. Both really partial, and opinion based statements. You show by saying those things that you are a con troll, incapable of making any judgement that is impartial, or rational. But it at least lets one know you are irrelevant. And incapable of rational conversation. In a nutshell, that sentence of yours disqualifies you as a rational person, and says we can assume anything you will say is hate filled and agenda driven. Exactly what one would expect from a con troll.

I have explained that, stating that the first CBO report said 9.3 million, and then was adjusted to 10.122 million.

Yeah, your confusion between "10.122 million jobs were created" and "the stimulus created 10.122 million jobs"
Again, an irrelevant statement from a con troll. You are wasting my time. You have no source, just your hate filled agenda driven opinion. And your confusion that over 10 million jobs were created by an economy. But can not explain why, or what within the economy was responsible, and why the CBO is giving Obama credit.
is amusing. Are you lying, stupid or do you have a reading problem? Are you dyslexic?
Again, you assume people lie. Con trolls are part of the human population, and THEY lie continually. So, you lie, and think it is fine.
I would have to provide you with quarterly CBO reports with quarterly results from 2009, dipshit. It is simple. You like math, go out and add them up. I let FactCheck do it for me, and trust them. You are a proven hater of Obama, and an a proven agenda driven con troll. So, technically, my answer is FUCK YOU. You are wasting my time. And you, being a con troll, will never ever learn anything.

You see, a basic difference between you and I is that I have read many of the CBO reports. Hours worth. And I have read the reports by Fact Check. But they are impartial sources with teams working on the reports. You, on the other hand, have no such source, because you spend your time justifying con talking points, with justifications provided for you. Again, except for other con trolls, you are irrelevant.

I'll be here, laughing at your idiocy.
No you won't. You know very well you have no rational argument. Unless you are not only a con troll but totally stupid. Which may be true.
So, back to your bat shit crazy con sites and the talking points. They will tell you what to believe and what to say. I once believed you to be capable of discussion. I now understand, fully, that you are not. And your drivel will continue, and you will sway no one at all. Because you have no impartial data, or sources.

Last edited:
You believe you understand his ego.

Have you ever counted the number of times he says "I" in a speech?
Even ones that shouldn't have anything to do with him. It's pathological.

You state he is making America weaker.

Clearly.

I would have to provide you with quarterly CBO reports with quarterly results from 2009,

Nope. Just the one report you claimed you already provided from the CBO that says,
"Obama's stimulus plan is responsible for the creation of 9.3 million jobs".
But you can't. Because it doesn't exist. Because you lied or because you are stupid (or your reading issue).

"Toddsterpatriot, post: 15131729, member: 29707"] You believe you understand his ego.

Clearly.
EToddsterpatriot, post: 15131729, member: 29707"] You believe you understand his ego.

Have you ever counted the way you have made ignorant attacks on democrats. 24/7/365. Kind of like a con troll. Makes you irrelevant.

Clearly.
Wow, another con talking point from a con troll. Complete with NO proof. Here, me boy. this is proof you are substantially wrong, complete with a link. Pay attention to the "countries viewing US favorably" section. Certainly does not support you, me con troll. Nor do the S and P numbers, Corporate Profits, the trade deficit, the ue rate, the jobs available. Good luck with that statement, me boy. It is an unmeasurable con troll talking point. It is not going to end well for you.

Forum List

Back