Ron Pauls solution for everything is "bring the troops home"

they don't need an army...they could use "terrorism" to drive the occupiers out or israel could threaten them with nukes if they tried to invade iraq

Do you know anything abot the country were discussing? Iraq didnt use terrorism, they used Saddams boot. They have NO CLUE how to defend themselves without leadership.

says who ?

Were done so you might as well go smoke some more pot and watch the latest installment of Conspiracy's Anonymous.

Fuck, I'd let them go at it. Just tell them if you screw with us, we will USE "MAD" like we used on the USSR on them. Since we have thousands of nukes they will go about there business.

Do you know what MAD stands for?

They don't even know which form of their to use.

Sometimes I dont either and it bugs me. But school was along time ago for me so I plead old ignorance. lol

do you know anything abot the country were discussing? Iraq didnt use terrorism, they used saddams boot. They have no clue how to defend themselves without leadership.

says who ?

were done so you might as well go smoke some more pot and watch the latest installment of conspiracy's anonymous.

I see so what your saying is you are running away in defeat from your inane op and thought you throw out a few strawmen on your way out the door...later loser

Last edited:
Fuck, I'd let them go at it. Just tell them if you screw with us, we will USE "MAD" like we used on the USSR on them. Since we have thousands of nukes they will go about their business.

It's when we say we're going to blow you off the face of the planet if you mess with us. That is what MAD IS. Better then going into every country for the next 100 years.

God damn you idiots focus on the stupidest fucking things. Nit picking asshole.:evil:

Last edited:

It's when we say we're going to blow you off the face of the planet if you mess with us. That is what MAD IS. Better then going into every country for the next 100 years.

God damn you idiots focus on the stupidest fucking things. Nit picking asshole.:evil:

...while accepting that you'll blow us off the face of the planet at the same time...

I don't take offence when called an idiot by someone who's great plan is to fire nukes at anyone that pisses him off.
I'm sure your cat thinks you're a genius...bless him.

Honestly, I supported the war as I thought we would go in there and fight to win, but 10 years of nation building is bull shit. Not another dime needs to be spent...Bring them home.

.............simpleton.

Everything is not as black and white as Paul makes it out to be. The world doesnt work that way. If absolutist is a term im sure it fits him and that isnt what we need.

Just my opinion, dont hate me for it lol

So you demand that RP proves himself, then when he does he does with sources like ... The CIA, OBL and countless other sources that prove and tell why we were attacked, and why they hate us. But hold the press, stop believing anything that can be proven because we should all suddenly believe your loony toon, crazy ass made up on the spot slogan that "They hate us because of our freedoms," yet you can’t prove it on ANY level...

Ron Paul ain't crazy, you guys are as you can't prove any different and he can.

Everything is not as black and white as Paul makes it out to be. The world doesnt work that way. If absolutist is a term im sure it fits him and that isnt what we need.

Just my opinion, dont hate me for it lol

So you demand that RP proves himself, then when he does he does with sources like ... The CIA, OBL and countless other sources that prove and tell why we were attacked, and why they hate us. But hold the press, stop believing anything that can be proven because we should all suddenly believe your loony toon, crazy ass made up on the spot slogan that "They hate us because of our freedoms," yet you can’t prove it on ANY level...

Ron Paul ain't crazy, you guys are as you can't prove any different and he can.

Christ allmighty you are fucking dense...

I dont have to prove it because........ wait for it..................

I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT OR ANYTHING SIMILAR TO IT!

Forum List

Back