Ron Pauls solution for everything is "bring the troops home"

No, you're not just another blind Ron Paul hater, it's just us...

What part about getting out of the wars don't you like Gramps? What part of saving the money from the wars could help America on so many HUGE other issues do you not agree with Gramps?

I agree with all of that. I just dont believe Paul is the man to accomplish what we need.

The media doesnt respect him, his compatriots in washington mock him, America either laughs at him or drools over him,

Hardly the portrait of a strong leading President.

No thanks

So no reason you don't like him based off policy... Instead because others don't like him, and again having nothing to do with policy...

Nice, so lets vote for someone that people and the media can like that don't do shit right.

You mean Muslim terrorists who will say anything in order to keep a population in complete fear, both their people and ours?

HUH?

Are you saying that it is not a fact that the US has been subsidizing the Palestinian Genocide since 1949?

Are you saying that it is not true that the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses in 1990, slaughtered mllions of children and has remained there for the past 22 years?!?!?!?

As nice as that would be the wars have only cost us as much as Obamas deficit this year. He has no depth to his platform. Im watching the debate now and that has been his answer to EVERY QUESTION.

He does not just mean bring the Troops home. That is why I can't Vote for him. He would gut our Defense Budget, and I do mean gut. His ideas of Foreign Policy are in a word, Wacked.
A very large part of the defense budget is spent defending other peoples' dirt.

I'm all for gutting that shit and letting those chumps pay for their own military.

Nothing at all whacked about that.

"Why Ron Paul can never be president...because he's informed enough to know what he's talking about and principled enough to speak the obvious truth rather than pander."

If you genuinely think we were attacked on 9/11 because "they hate us for our freedom" rather than that it was blowback for our decades of intervention in the Middle East (which is the official, on record conclusion reached by the Commission Report and by the CIA and State Department) then you are genuinely an idiot.

I seem to recall them citing that as only but 1 of several Factors. Now, lets not be blaming US Policy alone. With or With out US support, Most Arab and Muslim Nations live in abject Poverty, Oppressed by Dictatorship, Monarchy, or some other form of Oppressive Totalitarian Reign. Their Leaders rape their national Resources and keep the Profits for themselves.

Radicals in Islam have been preaching death to the Infidels far longer than the US has even been a country. It's not like we created Radical Islam, and anyone who claims we did, is full of shit.

If the US and Israel did not exist, Radical Islam would be targeting Europe and China as the Great Satan's.

Did US Policy add to Anger toward us, sure as shit did. Is it the only reason we were attacked on 9/11, hell no.

Osama and Many in AL Qeada believe in a future in which Capitalism and the West, and our Freedoms do not exist. They believe in a future Dominated by Obedience to Allah. The WTC and US government and Military power are the symbols of the center of power in the Western World. I personally think they would have attacked us, if we had done nothing wrong ever, and just left everyone alone.

Everything is not as black and white as Paul makes it out to be. The world doesnt work that way. If absolutist is a term im sure it fits him and that isnt what we need.

Just my opinion, dont hate me for it lol

"Why Ron Paul can never be president...because he's informed enough to know what he's talking about and principled enough to speak the obvious truth rather than pander."

I wouldn't vote for Paul, but on this issue he's one of the very few politicians willing to just be honest about plain facts.

If you genuinely think we were attacked on 9/11 because "they hate us for our freedom" rather than that it was blowback for our decades of intervention in the Middle East (which is the official, on record conclusion reached by the 9/11 Commission Report and by the CIA and State Department) then you are genuinely an idiot.

Old guys usually DON'T have a problem voicing their opinion, they have nothing to lose. As far as fact goes, apparently it depends on if it's a tea party debate, or a presidential one.

You mean Muslim terrorists who will say anything in order to keep a population in complete fear, both their people and ours?

HUH?

Are you saying that it is not a fact that the US has been subsidizing the Palestinian Genocide since 1949?

Are you saying that it is not true that the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses in 1990, slaughtered mllions of children and has remained there for the past 22 years?!?!?!?

Based on this post Im saying your a fucking idiot and the liberal party would fit you better than a losing candidate like Paul.

Im done with you

Everything is not as black and white as Paul makes it out to be. The world doesnt work that way. If absolutist is a term im sure it fits him and that isnt what we need.

So we are not supposed to search for the truth? Humans are supposed to be contented with half truths and gray areas.

As nice as that would be the wars have only cost us as much as Obamas deficit this year. He has no depth to his platform. Im watching the debate now and that has been his answer to EVERY QUESTION.

He does not just mean bring the Troops home. That is why I can't Vote for him. He would gut our Defense Budget, and I do mean gut. His ideas of Foreign Policy are in a word, Wacked.
A very large part of the defense budget is spent defending other peoples' dirt.

I'm all for gutting that shit and letting those chumps pay for their own military.

Nothing at all whacked about that.

I am sure there is plenty of Ways we can cut the Defense budget, Mostly at the Pentagon, that will not weaken our Defense capabilities. I also believe that even at the Reduced size as is, we could still save a lot of money on our Nuclear arsenal. We used to be able to destroy the world 10,000 times over, Now they say around 250 times. Do we really need that much Deterrent? Can we not detter a Nuclear war with only Enough, More accurate newer weapons to say destroy the Earth 10 times over? Maintaining our Nuclear arsenal is actually a very big expense, Much money to be saved right there, with I think little effect on our over all defense capability.

Believe it or not in today's much smaller, Intertwined world, a strong Forward deployment around the world is the Best Defense posture. IMO anyways. So I do not think we should "bring all the troops home". If by that he means all our Forward Bases over seas as well as the 2.5 wars were in.

Last edited:

So we are not supposed to search for the truth? Humans are supposed to be contented with half truths and gray areas.

Searching for facts and creating facts to suit your agenda are two different things.

HUH?

Based on this post Im saying your a fucking idiot and the liberal party would fit you better than a losing candidate like Paul.

Im done with you

Based on this post Im saying your a confirmed fucktard and belong in an insane asylum .

Im done with you.

Last edited:
Everything is not as black and white as Paul makes it out to be. The world doesnt work that way.
That's what liberoidals keep saying about repubs. :eusa_whistle:

True but libs are making up shit and pretending it to be part of the middle. There is a huge difference.
Walk tall, carry a big stick. Use it if necessary but always keep it on display.

HUH?

Im done with you

Based on this post Im saying your a confirmed fucktard and belong in an insane asylum .

Im done with you.

Perfect.

Searching for facts and creating facts to suit your agenda are two different things.

Excuse me retardo, identify the facts that were created.

Ron Paul received the biggest boos of the evening at the Republicans CNN debate in Florida when he said Muslims don't hate us for our freedom, but they attacked because we have bases built in their holy lands and we killed a hundred thousand in Iraq.

It's like the Republicans were calling him a liar. Except those are the reasons the Muslims gave for the attacks. So who to believe? The Muslims who have no reason to lie? Or Republicans, who don't know the difference between Sunni and Shiite?

You could almost say it's like Climate Change. Who to believe? Scientists who have data and research or Republicans who have neither? A huge number of Americans go with Republicans who have neither.

Most other places and people you would be right about what you're saying, but islam has spent the past 1,400 years taking over and forcing people to convert through the sword. You think they got a hold of the middle east, turkey and North --through being peaceful and converting people through convincing them they were right? No, they did it through killing and forcing people to do so. Most will tell you that they went the whole world under there boot and will force you to convert. If they had there way of course.

That is why the europeans fought them back out of there lands throughout the 8th to 12th century's. Islam is the most violent locust ever thought up. Islam=submit. period.

That is why we should have a policy of keeping them out of our lands at any cost. WE can't afford for them to take over and to subject our lands to there mid evil bull shit.

But on the other hand, I can't say there is a good reason for us to be in the middle of the hive either, so I do support bringing them home. It is not a very good way to use our economic might.

Also Ron Paul makes a good point about being over there and some how expecting them not to get attacked. You had best believe the muslims will attack. That is there nature.

Our policy should be no IMMIGRATION from the middle east or third world with a wall around our borders. We're only a first world nation as we as a people choose to be that...

Last edited:

You wrote this......

That is a made up line of complete bullshit. Hence you made up your own facts, now fuck off.

You wrote this......

That is a made up line of complete bullshit. Hence you made up your own facts, now fuck off.

Are you an Alzheimer's Sufferer ?

That's what liberoidals keep saying about repubs. :eusa_whistle:

True but libs are making up shit and pretending it to be part of the middle. There is a huge difference.
Liberoidals keep saying that, too.

Wallace was right...Not a dime's worth of difference....

They say it and mean what when they say it? Not everything a leftie says is a lie ya know? Likewise we on the right dont always speak the truth.

There is NO PERFECT SOLUTION OR CANDIDATE

Forum List

Back