ron paul

All this and he still hasn't answered the question of whether or not we should ban currently legal items that harm people such as cigarettes or alcohol.

We banned alcohol for 13 years, it didn't stop people from drinking and this drug is now legal. Thoughts?
I wonder if we should just cancel nominations and give you the asshole of the year award right now.

So I'm an asshole for asking you a question?

You made a statement, not asked a question, and it was a stupid question at that.

Did I say outlaw smokes or booze?

No?

What you and the other anarchist are missing is I see through circular arguments, i won't give you the benifit of the doubt when you say stupid things.

Dr Paul has some good ideas, but he often misses the obvious in a lot of what he proposes, starting with the consequences of things he advocates.

Eliminate criminality on drugs, you will see a severe spike in drug adicts, crime (because they need money for that habit) and general decline in quality of life for a lot of people, just so a few pot heads can happily toke up.

Shit like that is not seeing the big picture, as was obvious when your cluseless friend brought up Mao and Stalin. :lol:

Freedom is messy, I don't pretend to think we can be all our brother's keepers,
So you are down with me kicking your ass and stealing your stuff, got it.

Have to do it because I'm free, no law is stopping me.

we can be free or we can go the route of Mao,Stalin or the Mideastern countries to accomplish what you want
A rediculous comment, where did you learn this style of posting, sesame street?

This isn't kiddy land, leave such ludicrous comments at the door, as if having laws equate you to being mao or Stalin, only a fool would make such a comment! :lol:

I prefer freedom with some destroying themselves personally.
It appears you prefer anarchy, happily, most people have more sense then you do.

learn how to spell the work ridiculous

You made a statement, not asked a question, and it was a stupid question at that.

No?

What you and the other anarchist are missing is I see through circular arguments, i won't give you the benifit of the doubt when you say stupid things.

Dr Paul has some good ideas, but he often misses the obvious in a lot of what he proposes, starting with the consequences of things he advocates.

Eliminate criminality on drugs, you will see a severe spike in drug adicts, crime (because they need money for that habit) and general decline in quality of life for a lot of people, just so a few pot heads can happily toke up.

Shit like that is not seeing the big picture, as was obvious when your cluseless friend brought up Mao and Stalin. :lol:

Hey, you and Jesse Jackson are on the same side here! Be proud!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BbmbIoynZQ&feature=related]YouTube - William F. Buckley on cigarettes, illegal drug and hypocrisy[/ame]

And you know more about economics than Nobel Prize winners! Good God Damn..I'm impressed! Impressed I tell ya!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyystXOfDqo&feature=related]YouTube - Milton Friedman on America's Drug Forum pt.1of3[/ame]

No?

Yes and so I asked you if you think we should, so should we or not? Booze causes a whole lotta deaths.

Why can't I compare booze to weed? They're both drugs, they were both contraband at one point in the U.S. They are both addicting and the addiction sometimes destroys families.

QUOTE]

Why would there be a spike in crime? Legalizing it would make it cheaper. Oh and organized crime now makes lots of untaxable profit off the drugs and if we were to legalize they would either legitimize or do something else.

Why would there be a spike in crime? Legalizing it would make it cheaper. Oh and organized crime now makes lots of untaxable profit off the drugs and if we were to legalize they would either legitimize or do something else.
What makes you think that the people that do this are suddenly going to pay taxes?

Increased availablity will bring more addicts and more crime, it's a downward spiral.

Considering who handles Pot sales, are you prepared to welcome those people into legitimite business?
I'll tell you who handles pot sales.

It's mostly people who work for a living anyway who do this the way some people sell Amway on the side for extra money.

Do you think they would allow corporations to take their product away from them?

Yeah, I think they wouldn't have any fucking choice, Their black market prices would collapse in a heap of dust.

What part of "It's a weed that anybody can grow for zero dollars" don't you actually get?

The leagalize drugs argument never seems to mention these things.

And now you know why, you clueless moron.

Because the moment it becomes legalized, you won't be able to make a killing on it any more than you can easily make a killing selling bales of hay.

Wake up and smell the supply and demand curve, dude.

I'll tell you who handles pot sales.
No asshole, I'll tell you since you don't have a clue.

They are called criminals, and for good reason.

It's mostly people who work for a living anyway who do this the way some people sell Amway on the side for extra money.
Only in the fantasy land between your ears.

Yeah, I think they wouldn't have any fucking choice, Their black market prices would collapse in a heap of dust.
yeah sure, that must be why they had to arrest and break all the bootleggers, because they were just so willing to go legit.

What part of "It's a weed that anybody can grow for zero dollars" don't you actually get?
What part of you have to grow in quanity to make money do you not get?

And now you know why, you clueless moron.
Stop talking to yourself, it only makes you sound stupider.

Because the moment it becomes legalized, you won't be able to make a killing on it any more than you can easily make a killing selling bales of hay.
Of course, all will be sweetness and light if we just let theives make money the old fashioned way.

Wake up and smell the supply and demand curve, dude.
What fucking planet you living on, since it sure isn't Earth.

If you're anti-government then why do you support the government dictating what people can and can't do to their own bodies?
You could not make a better anti-drug message then to let pot supporters post.

I don't believe that's the answer to the question that I asked. But I am not a "pot supporter." I do believe people should be free to do what they want to their own bodies, however. Especially when it doesn't affect other people whatsoever.

I don't believe that's the answer to the question that I asked.
Sorry, I tend to never answer rediculous questions.

But I am not a "pot supporter."
Oh really?

The next paragragh says you are.

I do believe people should be free to do what they want to their own bodies, however.
see?

You just called yourself a liar.

Especially when it doesn't affect other people whatsoever.
Unfortunetly it does, and therein is the problem.

A lot of you remind me of our old friends the British about 150 years ago, they liked to leagalize drugs also, in their case it was opium, and they kept their government running on it's sales.

The damage to lives their little enterprise did to other peoples was immense, and we see today that people still never learn from history.

Go read about young anarchist, before you hand the government the abilty to sell and regulate the distribution of drugs.

The real joke is, the argument many pro drugs use supporters use is THE GOVERNMENT will make more money! :lol:

The entire leagalize side should be given a Darwin award.

I don't believe that's the answer to the question that I asked.
Sorry, I tend to never answer rediculous questions.

But I am not a "pot supporter."
Oh really?

The next paragragh says you are.

I do believe people should be free to do what they want to their own bodies, however.
see?

You just called yourself a liar.

Especially when it doesn't affect other people whatsoever.
Unfortunetly it does, and therein is the problem.

A lot of you remind me of our old friends the British about 150 years ago, they liked to leagalize drugs also, in their case it was opium, and they kept their government running on it's sales.

The damage to lives their little enterprise did to other peoples was immense, and we see today that people still never learn from history.

Go read about young anarchist, before you hand the government the abilty to sell and regulate the distribution of drugs.

The real joke is, the argument many pro drugs use supporters use is THE GOVERNMENT will make more money! :lol:

The entire leagalize side should be given a Darwin award.

The only thing ridiculous about this situation is you're claiming that you're "anti-government," yet you think they should be able to stop people from making a choice about their own bodies. I don't think smoking pot is a good thing, therefore I am not a pot supporter. I do, however, believe that people should be able to make that choice for themselves the same as alcohol or cigarettes. Drugs ruin lives, but so do cigarettes and alcohol. People should have the liberty to decide for themselves what they put in their own bodies.

Forum List

Back