Ron Paul on Saudi invasion of Syria and criticizing Republicans...

I like it when people discuss things that are ACTUALLY going on over there.
Hack OP BTW

Bonus
Ron Paul: "Edward Snowden is a patriot!" :D

Heads up alpine you have to give commentary. And as a special request I'm stuck on dial up could you at least tell me what I am missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Saudis' aren't doing too well in Yemen. Why the hell would they invade Syria???

Ron Paul must be smoking da' good shit.

Now we really do have the threat of a solid SA invasion. Everybody get your heads on straight. You have a new and specially demented new leader in SA who is tag teaming with the Turk nutbar Erdogan.

They move into Syria without permission on the ground. Bombs away from Russia with love.

This is not a good thing.

This is very good. The Arabs should be dealing with the Arab problem with their own ground troops, not the US.

Saudis' aren't doing too well in Yemen. Why the hell would they invade Syria???
ISIS. Maybe you've heard of it.

That's their creation with Qatar, Turkey and oh my goodness great balls of fire the CIA's help.

They don't want to hurt their little baby waby sunni terrorist team. They will only move ground forces in to try to finish the job on Assad. And Vlad just won't let that happen. Neither will Iran and the warning has already been given.

Now we really do have the threat of a solid SA invasion. Everybody get your heads on straight. You have a new and specially demented new leader in SA who is tag teaming with the Turk nutbar Erdogan.

They move into Syria without permission on the ground. Bombs away from Russia with love.

If Edrogan commits Turkish ground troops into Syria, eventually W. Europe will have a real super refugee problem, namely Turkish ones!

If Edrogan commits Turkish ground troops into Syria, eventually W. Europe will have a real super refugee problem, namely Turkish ones!

He's been pounding Syrian Kurds and the FSA for crying out loud for three days running demanding they give up the territory they regained from ISIS.

This is madness and not a word out of Washington.

It took weeks for them to push ISIS and in particular in this region al Nusra back (AQ for those that have had a life and have not been paying attention :))

The Turks are fucking killing them and driving them back. They need the corridor open still for the illegal ISIS oil I guess for the black market. But here is our side going ho hum.

Turkey is selling ISIS oil and killing Kurds. Ho hum.

Oh and too funny. I went off on a rant there. Yes. I hope Merkel adores Turkish cuisine. You know pity of all of this in a former rock and roll and fashion life Turkey was the awesomeness of the awesomeness.

Erdogan is a hard liner though. Good by Turkey as I used to know you.

Bonus

Heads up alpine you have to give commentary. And as a special request I'm stuck on dial up could you at least tell me what I am missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Essentially he is saying SA don't have the guts to commit 150.000 troops to Syria.
And that they have been supporting the ISIS so it would be naive to think they would be fighting against them.
And things like "carpet bombing", that was mentioned in the Republican debate, are just some stupid comments.
And added; Snowden is a patriot, which was my commentary for the video, so I followed the rulez :)

All meaning; Russia played her cards perfect, it is time for US to fold his hand... and look for the next round...

Bonus

Thanks in advance.

Essentially he is saying SA don't have the guts to commit 150.000 troops to Syria.
And that they have been supporting the ISIS so it would be naive to think they would be fighting against them.
And things like "carpet bombing", that was mentioned in the Republican debate, are just some stupid comments.
And added; Snowden is a patriot, which was my commentary for the video, so I followed the rulez :)

All meaning; Russia played her cards perfect, it is time for US to fold his hand... and look for the next round...

One of the problems though and most don't understand and I am not saying john q public or mohammed six pack are stupid they just don't have the luxury to get down to the nitty gritty of the politics of this nor do they want to.

We are a strange breed. :)

To understand Putin in this is to understand Chechnya. He's actually the only power in this game to be in it rightfully.

Baghdadi's right hand man in the military who is acclaimed for all his successes is Omar al Shishani. A Chechen who we trained in Georgia. Yuppers. He was a star pupil of ours apparently.

Fast forward Syria. He comes down kicks ass becomes Baghdadi's right hand man takes over half of Syria and invades Iraq.

The Chechen. Then last summer his crew back in Chechnya swore allegiance to ISIS and pledged to kill every Christian Russian. 6,000 plus at the time.

Okey dokey. Meanwhile back at the ranch the United Nations were reporting that ISIS with Chechens are taking over great swathes of Afghanistan as well.

Putin is the only foreign power with skin in this game.

ISIS just car bombed in South Russia yesterday. When John McCain says Putin has no right to be there I personally want to flip out on the old bastard.

Chechens by themselves did Beslan.

Under ISIS Lord help the Russians unless Putin can fucking wipe them out in Syria.

Forum List

Back