Ron Paul On Obama And Oil Spill

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
President Obama's handling of the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico got a boost of sorts from an unlikely source: Republican Ron Paul.

The Texas congressman, known for his libertarian world view, said on the Don Imus show today on Fox Business News that he believes attacks on Obama's response to the oil spill have been too harsh. "I just don't see the justification for coming down hard on the president," Paul said.

Paul said the criticism of Obama "represents the idea that the American people think the president is everything to everybody, that he can fix an oil leak. Somebody says 'well, the government should do more.' I say I'm in the government and I don't know anything about fixing oil leaks."

Paul, who described himself as a "pretty strong critic" of Obama, also added that he thought criticisms of President George W. Bush after Hurricane Katrina were "overkill."

Ron Paul says criticism of Obama on oil spill is wrong - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

lol, I think the obama is a colossal fuckup that the true damage of won't be recognized for likely a decade, but man, the poor bastard can't catch a break, and everyone and their dog is piling on! lol

lol, I think the obama is a colossal fuckup that the true damage of won't be recognized for likely a decade, but man, the poor bastard can't catch a break, and everyone and their dog is piling on! lol

Well for sure! But the meglomaniac did say, in his "victory" speech, and too many believed:

" I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people… I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal… This was the moment — this was the time — when we came together to remake this great nation…" :lol:

My, I felt this thrill going up my leg....Chris Matthews :lol:

Forum List

Back