Barry would have Fired BP CEO... So whose Ass has Barry Kicked?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
I would have fired BP chief by now, Obama says - Disaster in the Gulf- msnbc.com

"He wouldn't be working for me after any of those statements," Obama told TODAY.

Then Barry says this:

"I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar," the president added. "We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick."

^That's the President of the United States...

"whose ass to kick"...

What a Punk.

Has ANYONE in the Administration been Fired over this yet?... And yes, According to Barry's VERY Recent Ownership of this Accident, there are Responsible Parties in Government.

So?...

:)

peace...

Last edited:
Those who succeed in life, know how to respectfully deal with good bosses and crappy bosses....without crying a river....just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

At least from my years of experience with 'life'....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIg8CTRu7e8]YouTube - The Puppy Song Harry Nilsson[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xNMv7T9Xi8&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Did Obama talk to Rahm, who is living rent free in an apartment of a BP Adviser before making these oh he's so tough statements?

I think it's ironic that Obama thinks the CEO of BP should be fired over this oil spill, but Obama himself doesn't consider resigning from the presidency over his inability to get the Congress to write a budget without a trillion dollar deficit.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Can you imagine how badly Obama is going to look in a debate against someone of any good sense at all?

He will come off as a child. I can't wait!!

i read the blog article and followed links.... there is no connection between emanuel and bp in this story?

the representative who allowed rahm to live there's husband, works for a marketing firm that was hired by bp to develope their ''green'' logo and image.

how does rahm fit in to that???? sheesh almighty you guys got arms reaching!

the same marketing firm was hired by the democratic party at one time to develop their polling strategy and do their polling. Isn't this normal? Don't all parties hire people to poll or image build with their own funds?

AGAIN, seems like faux crying wolf???

I would have fired BP chief by now, Obama says - Disaster in the Gulf- msnbc.com

"He wouldn't be working for me after any of those statements," Obama told TODAY.

Then Barry says this:

"I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar," the president added. "We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick."

"whose ass to kick"...

What a Punk.

Has ANYONE in the Administration been Fired over this yet?... And yes, According to Barry's VERY Recent Ownership of this Accident, there are Responsible Parties in Government.

So?...

peace...

Just imagine working for an incompetent boob like Barack Obama. Yuck!

• Thanks

Then Barry says this:

"whose ass to kick"...

What a Punk.

So?...

peace...

obama_kick_ass.gif

• Thanks

New Topics

Forum List

Back