Ron Paul: Obama Presidency On The Verge Of Being A "Dictatorship"

Right. And Bushed signed it into law. He didn't veto it. Face it, I owned you. You're just too dishonest to admit it. I skipped over the rest of your post because, much like the part that I focused on, it was all nonsensical gibberish.

And if Bush vetoed more you would call him a dictator..

Once again progressives want to have their cake and eat it...

Bush could either respect democracy or veto it - he chose respect democracy and that is his fault??

You retarded progressives legislated bullshit on your own - now your ideas blow up in your face and its Bush's fault??

You're fucking retarded..

This is just like Iraq and the progressives time and time again voted to fund the war(s) then they turn around and blame republicans...

Progressives are all ignorant, delusional and liars... That is a fucking fact and this thread and your posts add credence to that fact...

:lol::lol::lol: I guess I touched a nerve. Can you say meltdown? I'm not criticizing Bush - you are criticizing Obama for legislation that Bush signed into law. I actually support the law; so I appreciate Bush signing it into law. I owned you big time. You are a failure of your own making. You. Are. A. Moron.

Are you fucking delusional??

You directly asserted that republican presidents were responsible for mass spending.

You progressive assclows are amazing..

You clearly create your own reality in which you're always right regardless of facts and reality....

Its pretty disturbing...

It's funny how I have to spend hours reading books or follow the news to draw a conclusion, then a hypothesis and then form a theory while you just sit there like a dumb fuck snug and all while posting made up bullshit...

Just because you believe your own lies doesn't make those lies fact....

Next time you ever post you bring concrete evidence to the table..

What kind of imbecilic goob can't understand the Constitution?? A leftist dumbwit.. that's who.. These people actually get to vote.. frightening isn't it?

You, apparently. EO's aren't unconstitutional. Every president in the history of the US has issued them. Moron.

Hey total DUMBFUCK-- Show me EXACTLY where in the Constitution EO's appear???????? I DARE YOU, you idiot. I already showed you that the Legislative Branch ALONE has the authority under the Constitution to write and pass laws, legislation. Boooosh and Barry operated outside of the Constitution.. Chew on that dummy

What kind of imbecilic goob can't understand the Constitution?? A leftist dumbwit.. that's who.. These people actually get to vote.. frightening isn't it?

You, apparently. EO's aren't unconstitutional. Every president in the history of the US has issued them. Moron.

Hey total DUMBFUCK-- Show me EXACTLY where in the Constitution EO's appear???????? I DARE YOU, you idiot. I already showed you that the Legislative Branch ALONE has the authority under the Constitution to write and pass laws, legislation. Boooosh and Barry operated outside of the Constitution.. Chew on that dummy

Well If Bush and Obama operated outside the Constitution, so did the far right's greatest hero, Ronald Reagan!

1981 - E.O. 12287 - E.O. 12336 (50 Executive orders signed)
1982 - E.O. 12337 - E.O. 12399 (63 Executive orders signed)
1983 - E.O. 12400 - E.O. 12456 (57 Executive orders signed)
1984 - E.O. 12457 - E.O. 12497 (41 Executive orders signed)
1985 - E.O. 12498 - E.O. 12542 (45 Executive orders signed)
1986 - E.O. 12543 - E.O. 12579 (37 Executive orders signed)
1987 - E.O. 12580 - E.O. 12622 (43 Executive orders signed)
1988 - E.O. 12623 - E.O. 12662 (40 Executive orders signed)
1989 - E.O. 12663 - E.O. 12667 (5 Executive orders signed)
Reagan Executive Orders Disposition Tables

Now let's compare that to Obama:

2009 - E.O. 13489 - E.O. 13527 (39 Executive orders issued)
2010 - E.O. 13528 - E.O. 13562 (35 Executive orders issued)
2011 - E.O. 13563 - E.O. 13588 (26 Executive orders issued)
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/obama.html

Reagan, 170 EO's in three years Obama, 100 EO's, in three years.
And I don't even like Obama! But it seems there are those on the far right that are either clueless or just plain hypocritical.

Last edited:

Well If Bush and Obama operated outside the Constitution, so did the far right's greatest hero, Ronald Reagan!

Then so be it.. Ronald Reagan wasn't God.. Wrong is wrong.. end of story.

And neither was EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE JOHN Q ADAMS, because EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE JOHN Q ADAMS has issued EO's. Jesus H Christ you are a moron.

Last edited:
And if Bush vetoed more you would call him a dictator..

Once again progressives want to have their cake and eat it...

Bush could either respect democracy or veto it - he chose respect democracy and that is his fault??

You retarded progressives legislated bullshit on your own - now your ideas blow up in your face and its Bush's fault??

You're fucking retarded..

This is just like Iraq and the progressives time and time again voted to fund the war(s) then they turn around and blame republicans...

Progressives are all ignorant, delusional and liars... That is a fucking fact and this thread and your posts add credence to that fact...

:lol::lol::lol: I guess I touched a nerve. Can you say meltdown? I'm not criticizing Bush - you are criticizing Obama for legislation that Bush signed into law. I actually support the law; so I appreciate Bush signing it into law. I owned you big time. You are a failure of your own making. You. Are. A. Moron.

Are you fucking delusional??

You directly asserted that republican presidents were responsible for mass spending.

You progressive assclows are amazing..

You clearly create your own reality in which you're always right regardless of facts and reality....

Its pretty disturbing...

It's funny how I have to spend hours reading books or follow the news to draw a conclusion, then a hypothesis and then form a theory while you just sit there like a dumb fuck snug and all while posting made up bullshit...

Just because you believe your own lies doesn't make those lies fact....

Next time you ever post you bring concrete evidence to the table..

What concrete evidence have you ever brought to the table? All of your posts are nonsense. Like your criticism of Obama for a law that was passed under Bush. Clearly, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Then after I owned you on that one, you try and claim that I said, "Republican presidents were responsible for mass spending". Bullshit. Show me the post. Actually, don't bother looking, because I said nothing of the sort. You are a fucking liar.

Last edited:
The Constitution stands on it's own merit.. those words don't run nor do they change.. IT'S CONCISE and lays out what our Founders intended in regard to how Government should function within the confines of a Republic.

You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about.

The Constitution exists in the context of its case law, interpreted by the Supreme Court authorized by the doctrine of judicial review and the rule of law.

The Framers established no single ‘original intent’; indeed, the Framers exhibited many different opinions that changed over the course of time.

Yes, we are all aware that conservatives reject the doctrine of judicial review and believe everything the Court has ruled on is ‘wrong,’ up to and including Marbury, but as with many other thing it’s yet another example of conservatives exhibiting their ignorance.

And neither was EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE JOHN Q ADAMS, because EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE JOHN Q ADAMS has issued EO's. Jesus H Christ you are a moron.
Nothing wrong so to speak about executive orders. The problem is the abuse .

And who's to judge what is abuse? A righty will question a liberal prez's EO's and a lefty will question a conservative prez's EO's. That's exactly what has happened since I can remember. So Ron Paul bringing up EO's is really nothing new.

And who's to judge what is abuse? A righty will question a liberal prez's EO's and a lefty will question a conservative prez's EO's. That's exactly what has happened since I can remember. So Ron Paul bringing up EO's is really nothing new.

If it unconstitutional that should be a very good clue.

Houston, we have an answer!

The President's source of authority to issue Executive Orders can be found in the Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution which grants to the President the "executive Power." Section 3 of Article II further directs the President to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed." To implement or execute the laws of the land, Presidents give direction and guidance to Executive Branch agencies and departments, often in the form of Executive Orders.
ThisNation.com--What is an Executive Order?

The President's source of authority to issue Executive Orders can be found in the Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution which grants to the President the "executive Power." Section 3 of Article II further directs the President to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed." To implement or execute the laws of the land, Presidents give direction and guidance to Executive Branch agencies and departments, often in the form of Executive Orders.
Yes we do have an answer not all executive orders are Constitutional

While Wilson's expansion may have been justified because of the war, one should be able to clearly articulate solid constitutional principles with regard to the necessity of these wartime measures. No matter how prudent his actions might seems in retrospect, it is clear that having broken this new ground, many subsequent presidents have not been constrained by their professions of loyalty to the U.S. Constitution. They have preferred the path of least resistance, choosing to maintain the status of permanent "emergency" and the immense power that comes with that status. "Since March the 9th, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency....This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal constitutional processes. Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and, in a plethora of particular ways, control the lives of all American citizens."
UNCONSTITUTIONAL, PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER..ABOVE THE LAW??? HAIL MARY..! - TCUnation

While Wilson's expansion may have been justified because of the war, one should be able to clearly articulate solid constitutional principles with regard to the necessity of these wartime measures. No matter how prudent his actions might seems in retrospect, it is clear that having broken this new ground, many subsequent presidents have not been constrained by their professions of loyalty to the U.S. Constitution. They have preferred the path of least resistance, choosing to maintain the status of permanent "emergency" and the immense power that comes with that status. "Since March the 9th, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency....This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal constitutional processes. Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and, in a plethora of particular ways, control the lives of all American citizens."
UNCONSTITUTIONAL, PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER..ABOVE THE LAW??? HAIL MARY..! - TCUnation

So if an Executive Order is perceived to be unconstitutional, Congress has recourse to change the law and also one can go through the judicial process.

So if an Executive Order is perceived to be unconstitutional, Congress has recourse to change the law and also one can go through the judicial process.

If they do their job and also the courts

do you believe that actually supports your assertion in any way?

Congress voted down a measure that Dear Leader wanted, so he took upon himself dictatorial power and created law by fiat.

look, it should be easy for someone as certain as yourself - show us the executive order that violates the constitution - or admit you're full of shit.

The issue with you fascist democrats is that you've never actually been exposed to the constitution.

{Article. I.
Section 1.

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives. }

easy-peasy

Indeed.

Forum List

Back