Ron Paul is the only one who will protect the Constitution

It is getting more difficult for the media to shove Ron Paul aside.

No it is not. He doesn't have a chance in hell of getting the GOP nomination.

So what us liberals propose is that he run 3rd party.

Most people like Ron Paul because of 3 things. Audit the Federal Reserve, which is why the GOP won't allow him to be the nominee, his non interventionism overseas, which the GOP won't allow, and make pot and prostitution legal.

This is where our love affair stops. The rest of what he says is insane.

But notice the reason he is popular with independants and moderate liberals are the reasons why the GOP hates him.

So maybe you should consider voting Democratic if the GOP don't run Ron Paul. We might give you those three things. The GOP will never. Bernie Sanders wants to audit the Federal Reserve too. Name another Republican that does. Maybe Newt but he'll say anything to get elected.

All the other things Ron Paul wants to do would destroy the middle class. No public schools, no unions, no regulations on free trade, etc. Let the markets work themselves out. A grand experiment that the rich want to try out. Because it will definately benefit them. Us, not so much.

You really don't know much about this stuff, do you?

Most people like Ron Paul because of 3 things. Audit the Federal Reserve, which is why the GOP won't allow him to be the nominee, his non interventionism overseas, which the GOP won't allow, and make pot and prostitution legal.

But notice the reason he is popular with independants and moderate liberals are the reasons why the GOP hates him.

So maybe you should consider voting Democratic if the GOP don't run Ron Paul. We might give you those three things. The GOP will never. Bernie Sanders wants to audit the Federal Reserve too. Name another Republican that does. Maybe Newt but he'll say anything to get elected.

All the other things Ron Paul wants to do would destroy the middle class. No public schools, no unions, no regulations on free trade, etc. Let the markets work themselves out. A grand experiment that the rich want to try out. Because it will definately benefit them. Us, not so much.

It is you Ron Paul supporters who don't realize what you are advocating. Can you point to one civilization that has tried his approach and had it worked?

Ron Paul wants to take us back to the days before Social Security and Medicare. The rich call those days the good old days. They/You are out of touch and have no chance of winning.

But its me who doesn't know what I'm talking about? Ron Paul prays on ignorant independant voters who don't follow politics enough to realize what he is all about.

Luckily he is unelectable.

I thank God the GOP have come out with such an extreme agenda. Finally they are showing their true colors. So there is a very clear choice this November. Either we are all in this together or its every man for himself.

His solutions are extreme and radical.

And your weak reply sort of makes me feel like I left you speechless. What is it you think I don't know? Educate me.

I just told you why us liberals like, and DON'T like Ron Paul.

Am I wrong that he wants to get rid of the EPA and Dept of Education, Unions, social security and medicare?

Sounds like America before the New Deal and Unions.

Is that what Romney is going to say to Obama when they debate and Obama hits him with a bunch of facts?

As a Ron Paul supporter, you are supposed to defend him and his policies. Don't let me spread lies about Ron Paul if they are not true. Prove/educate us that he does not want to do away with social security, medicare, unions, the epa and public schools.

If he does want to do this stuff, them it isn't that I don't understand, it is that I don't approve.

Convince us why we should approve of Ron Paul's plans to end these programs when 70% of us like those programs.

And don't just say they are unconstitutional. That's a lie. Ron Paul's definition of what is and isn't constitutional is different than Romney's and Romney doesn't agree with Newt 100% on what is and isn't constitutional so I'm suggesting Ron Paul is an extremist. Which is why he can't win the GOP nomination. Unelectable.

Public schools back in the hands of the States and run by their local school boards. The Department of Indoctrination, I mean Education goes BYE-BYE, along with their $78 Billion budget.

Not no unions, but no FORCED unions and no FORCED payments to unions.

Trade would be much better and more beneficial to all involved if some of those regulations were gone. A lot of them were the result of backroom cronyism and don't do the consumer a damned bit of good, all the while COSTING the consumer buttloads of money.

Social Security and Medicare are BANKRUPT. Today's workers paying into it will never get a fucking DIME out of it. Ron Paul would continue to pay benefits for those who are dependent, but would allow younger workers the opportunity to get out of it and save their own money for retirement and medical care. Their ROI on that investment should average better than 2X what the government has been getting.

Last edited:

Public schools back in the hands of the States and run by their local school boards. The Department of Indoctrination, I mean Education goes BYE-BYE, along with their $78 Billion budget.

Not no unions, but no FORCED unions and no FORCED payments to unions.

Trade would be much better and more beneficial to all involved if some of those regulations were gone. A lot of them were the result of backroom cronyism and don't do the consumer a damned bit of good, all the while COSTING the consumer buttloads of money.

Social Security and Medicare are BANKRUPT. Today's workers paying into it will never get a fucking DIME out of it. Ron Paul would continue to pay benefits for those who are dependent, but would allow younger workers the opportunity to get out of it and save their own money for retirement and medical care. Their ROI on that investment should average better than 2X what the government has been getting.

Southern states weren't doing a good job of running schools in their poor areas, which is why we came up with public education. Your way didn't work but you want to go back to it? Some think they didn't fund those schools because they wanted to keep the poor down. Like civil rights, a lot of things that were passed on a national level were to solve problems we were having down south because the south still don't seem to want to admit that they lost the civil war.

Enough trying to break the unions. You can sugarcoat it all you want. Ron Paul is anti union and his policies are designed to break them. Unions aren't constitutional? Says you.

What de regulations would make trade better? Seems like free unregulated trade hasn't worked for middle class or poor Americans at all. You guys never talk about specific regulations. You only talk in general terms. TOO Many regulations. Bullshit. Chances are you show me a regulation that the GOP wants to get rid of and its probably something that we the people want kept in place. They want to pollute. They want to send jobs overseas. Tell me what regulations you want to get rid of. Don't just say in general, "too many regulations". Be more specific. Because I bet they want to do away with regulations that protect us but eat into their profits.

And stop saying that regulations are costing the consumers. We let Walmart in. It costs them a nickel to make something that costs us $5 to make. But Walmart doesn't pass those savings onto us. They give it to the CEO. So Walmart doesn't even benefit the consumer. But they certainly hurt labor and middle class. Why are we buying from China when its bad for America? Oh yea, free unregulated trade. NAFTA.

SS and Medicare are not bankrupt. They are solvent. And the money that was taken out can be easily put back in. Just end the BUsh tax cuts and put all that money into SS and medicare. Problem solved.

The GOP have been preparing us for years that SS won't be around when we retire. BULLSHIT. Don't allow them to rape the fund.

Just like they are purposely bankrupting the post office by making it over fund its pension fund for 75 years. So when they bankrupt the Post office they will get to loot the billions that are in that fund.

The GOP don't just say government doesn't work, they prove it.

We don't need to deregulate trade, we need to RE regulate trade. Fix what is wrong with NAFTA. Get rid of the tax breaks the GOP gave to corporations for going overseas. Tarriff them for going overseas, not give them a break for doing it. Why did we give them a break for going overseas? Because the GOP works for the miltinational corporations and not for we the people.

Of course I would give the corporations one year to re patriate, but after that, a huge tax if they want to ship their shit back home to sell to us.

Explain this: Trade would be much better and more beneficial to all involved if some of those regulations were gone.

Which ones?
What regulation, if lifted, would help the middle class and labor in America?

We don't need to deregulate trade, we need to RE regulate trade. Fix what is wrong with NAFTA. Get rid of the tax breaks the GOP gave to corporations for going overseas. Tarriff them for going overseas, not give them a break for doing it. Why did we give them a break for going overseas? Because the GOP works for the miltinational corporations and not for we the people.

Of course I would give the corporations one year to re patriate, but after that, a huge tax if they want to ship their shit back home to sell to us.

Explain this: Trade would be much better and more beneficial to all involved if some of those regulations were gone.

Which ones?
What regulation, if lifted, would help the middle class and labor in America?
Why did the obama administration tell Gibson guitars to Export Labor to Madagascar?

Southern states weren't doing a good job of running schools in their poor areas, which is why we came up with public education. Your way didn't work but you want to go back to it? Some think they didn't fund those schools because they wanted to keep the poor down. Like civil rights, a lot of things that were passed on a national level were to solve problems we were having down south because the south still don't seem to want to admit that they lost the civil war.
So it's the Southern states, huh? You're a racist fuck, you know that? Southern states didn't have a damned thing to do with it, it was INNER-CITY schools that sucked ass. You know, all the schools in liberal la-la land? And what has that gotten us? Over a TRILLION spent, and inner city schools suck worse now than they EVER did.
Enough trying to break the unions. You can sugarcoat it all you want. Ron Paul is anti union and his policies are designed to break them. Unions aren't constitutional? Says you.
Your unions can suck a hemorrhoid for all I care. I've been working in commercial construction for over 30 years and the unions haven't done a damned thing for me, except steal my pay with their forced union dues. Oh, and make me wait to go to work so they could give jobs to their bullyboys, who knew NOTHING about building but PLENTY about bone-breaking.
What de regulations would make trade better? Seems like free unregulated trade hasn't worked for middle class or poor Americans at all. You guys never talk about specific regulations. You only talk in general terms. TOO Many regulations. Bullshit. Chances are you show me a regulation that the GOP wants to get rid of and its probably something that we the people want kept in place. They want to pollute. They want to send jobs overseas. Tell me what regulations you want to get rid of. Don't just say in general, "too many regulations". Be more specific. Because I bet they want to do away with regulations that protect us but eat into their profits.

And stop saying that regulations are costing the consumers. We let Walmart in. It costs them a nickel to make something that costs us $5 to make. But Walmart doesn't pass those savings onto us. They give it to the CEO. So Walmart doesn't even benefit the consumer. But they certainly hurt labor and middle class. Why are we buying from China when its bad for America? Oh yea, free unregulated trade. NAFTA.
None of the 'Free Trade' deals did a damned thing for American workers, they should ALL be repealed. Funny thing though, most of them got signed by Democrats. And most of those regulations you like so much were birthed in those trade agreements.
SS and Medicare are not bankrupt. They are solvent. And the money that was taken out can be easily put back in. Just end the BUsh tax cuts and put all that money into SS and medicare. Problem solved. The GOP have been preparing us for years that SS won't be around when we retire. BULLSHIT. Don't allow them to rape the fund.
They are BROKE, there is no trust fund, lock box or ANYTHING. The money has been spent by carnivorous politicians from both sides of the aisle for 40 years. Ron Paul introduced a bill to stop them, but of course he was ignored. Unfunded liabilities (Social Security, Medicare and government pensions), are now over $62 TRILLION. The Bush Tax Cuts amount to $3.7 Trillion over 10 years. Of that amount, folks earning LESS than $250,000 account for $3 Trillion, so your idea about soaking the Millionaires is all wet.

Just like they are purposely bankrupting the post office by making it over fund its pension fund for 75 years. So when they bankrupt the Post office they will get to loot the billions that are in that fund.

The GOP don't just say government doesn't work, they prove it.

So the Post Office should be able to pawn off it's pensions on the backs of the taxpayers, too? I thought you were against that sort of thing. Pension funding is the responsibility of the business, and the Post Office is supposed to be a business, albeit a very poorly run one...

Ron Paul is the most qualified guy out there that supports the constitution. No one else even comes close.

If the founding fathers met Ron Paul they would say.....

What a crazy little fuck

Forum List

Back