Ron Paul is the only one who will protect the Constitution

Libertarian lunacy on the prowl!!! Come one, come all. See the native libertarian in his natural habitat: frothing, gibbering, rolling in the dirt.

Guys, can't take you seriously.

Marxist lunacy on the prowl!!! Come one, come all. See the native Marxists in their natural habitat: stealing, looting, confiscating, tyrannizing.

Libertarian lunacy on the prowl!!! Come one, come all. See the native libertarian in his natural habitat: frothing, gibbering, rolling in the dirt.

That's understandable. It's sure a lot easier than mounting any kind of credible criticism.

Your philosophy has been refuted logically and masterfully many times on the board, and far more on the internet.

There is no longer any need to take you seriously: America, overwhelmingly, does not. Rightfully so.

Ron Paul is a loon.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plo-1rLZ3Jo]Ron Paul talks about the Bilderberg Group - YouTube[/ame]

Really, Ms Jil.

The Founding Fathers went all the way to Philly for nothing.

So , you support the activities of miserable immunized "judges" who ignore the Constitution!!!

As always, Heil Hitler.
As opposed to whom? You, Paul, and other ignorant nitwits on the right? No thanks.

Why can't you support obama since you support romney?

Why can't you see the differance? Most all of you Ron Paul followers are the same you take after your leader:cuckoo:

There is no difference between obama and Romney if there is tell me what it is.

There is such a group called the Bilderberg Group. They do meet for two weeks behind closed doors. I wonder if the news media would care if 120 of the top paid actors met behind closed doors with armed guards for two weeks? I wonder if the news media would do a cover story if 120 top pro football players met for two weeks behind locked doors with armed guards? I wonder is they would report it and ask why are they meeting?

That’s impossible given the fact Paul has exhibited comprehensive ignorance of the Constitution and, more importantly, its case law.

It sounds like you are saying that case law is more important than the constitution. :eek:

case law is PART of the constitution because we live in a common law nation... not a code nation.

but then again, someone who actually knew as much as they pretended to would know that.
No, we have an Admiralty Maritime law nation....You can even look it up in Black's...I have.

But then again, someone who actually knew as much as they pretended to would know that.

Forum List

Back