Ron Paul: Iowa Family Forum GOP Debate Highlights

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Edited to show only Ron Pauls' answers:

[youtube]nna4OD_lj60#![/youtube]

[youtube]27mHQP6Gw2k[/youtube]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mHQP6Gw2k&feature=player_embedded"][/ame]

Last edited:
I watched the highlights then watched about half the actual forum part. Paul was the only one that didn't pander relentlessly, of course he does well when he explains his positions and the crowd understands and accepts him but others actually attacked him lol.

It's sad to see so many others be nothing but Progressive liberals and use religion to help buy votes. All their answers were the same, "Grow Government" but, with Religion. Pandering in the most basic form.

Oddly I’m not religious at all, so that is one of the reasons I like Paul over others. It upsets me to hear some fat old bitchs claim that I can’t be happy or that I’m immoral, lost or whatever as a way to claim “they” are better than me when they don’t even know me.

While Religious freaks that like hearing how great they are, that because they existing the plant is a better place or that they are welcome everywhere and everyone wants to be them, I understand we all make choices that define ourselves. What really gets me is how people think that pandering today won’t cost them the bigger vote tomorrow.

Too many dividers on the stage, we don't need another President like that IMO. You are not evil, bad, lost or whatever because you don't accept God... I love it when corrupted people that do some of the worst job at living up to their God lecture me.

“We are endowed by our creator,” You know what that means to me? It means whoever you believe created you, your own God whatever that God is to you, or even your Parents.

Forum List

Back