refusing to debate? then i'm refusing to endorse.

Chrispy Cream said Trump will be found guilty in his 20 or so court cases and not be able to become President.

I wonder if he is right.

Will the Left wait till the GOP jettisons all other candidates and then drive a nail through the heart of the GOP by disqualifying Trump?
If they don’t disqualify him soon, they’re driving a stake through their own hearts.

Amen and amen.

The debates are mostly for the moderators, not the candidates. And it is very rare that anybody gets any useful information from them.

There is an extremely useful and informative website OnTheIssues.org - Candidates on the Issues
that gathers pretty much all the policy positions and statements from all national and some other prominent candidates. I allow that anybody can change their mind or position due to experience or new information so don't dwell much on stuff from years ago. But it is quite useful if you take the time to click on links to see what the candidates positions are or have been.

Your suggestion of a clear position paper on each issue from each candidate running would be excellent too. But generic statements like "we must invest in education" is meaningless. The position statements should be clear on what the candidate means by 'investing in education". How much? In what areas? What would be the definition of success? Plus I want to know how much federal meddling and policy the candidate thinks appropriate when it comes to public education.
You can get their policy positions on their website. Debates are a stress test.

Chrispy Cream said Trump will be found guilty in his 20 or so court cases and not be able to become President.

I wonder if he is right.

Will the Left wait till the GOP jettisons all other candidates and then drive a nail through the heart of the GOP by disqualifying Trump?
The Grand Old Party is dead now. There is only the driving force of the Trump cult without the baggage of actually caring about and caring for the Constitution, Rule of Law, our position of leadership and responsibility in the world. He will make this an autocracy if he can.

If you die hard Republicans who have always supported the GOP cannot recognize what has happened to you, you are screwed and the party will not recover. Just like if Trump were to be elected, this country would never recover and be a working representative republic under our constitution and laws. I have voted Republican so many, many times, but there is no way I will go along with this crap.

The Grand Old Party is dead now. There is only the driving force of the Trump cult without the baggage of actually caring about and caring for the Constitution, Rule of Law, our position of leadership and responsibility in the world. He will make this an autocracy if he can.

lmao

You libtards are so full of shit.

Every president since George fucking Washington has wanted an autocracy, dumbass.

That's why we have THREE branches of government and not just one, little leftard.

If you die hard Republicans who have always supported the GOP cannot recognize what has happened to you, you are screwed and the party will not recover. Just like if Trump were to be elected, this country would never recover and be a working representative republic under our constitution and laws. I have voted Republican so many, many times, but there is no way I will go along with this crap.

lol

I can smell the fear all the way to here, and I'm 3000 miles away.

:p

I don't see the GOP recovering for a long time. The stench of Trump will cling to the party.

lmao

You libtards are so full of shit.

Every president since George fucking Washington has wanted an autocracy, dumbass.

That's why we have THREE branches of government and not just one, little leftard.

lol

I can smell the fear all the way to here, and I'm 3000 miles away.

:p
But he actually attempts to do it. They did not.

You think Russia/Putin fears or respects Trump. He falls for every flattery
well, Trump indicated that he clearly puts realistic threats on the table in negotiations when the situation calls for that.
and i believe him on that point.
the fact that he then turns around and highlights those compliments and returned-compliments (for the Russian home audiences) as "the result of negotiations", is just smart international diplomacy at work..

Last edited:
I don't see the GOP recovering for a long time. The stench of Trump will cling to the party.
if Trump don't make it to President this time, he will retain a following until 2028's elections (and possibly well beyond that).
and the rest of the temporarily "disillusioned" GOP will rally behind a new leader.

no, feared.
but fear tends to bring out respect among our foes.
International leaders know Trump is good for his word. So when he tells them that if that don't stop doing whatever to us, they can expect us to do whatever to them, they know he means it.

That's how it came to pass that the Mexican President put 27,000 Mexican troops on his southern border to stop the caravans from coming through Mexico to the USA. He knew Trump meant what he said.

That's respect.

well, Trump indicated that he clearly puts realistic threats on the table in negotiations when the situation calls for that.
and i believe him on that point.
the fact that he then turns around and highlights those compliments (for the Russian home audiences) as "the result of negotiations", is just smart international diplomacy at work..
Well he floated the the idea of using our military to go after Mexican cartels. Yeah, I believe him too. He's just crazy enough to do shit like that.

if Trump don't make it to President this time, he will retain a following until 2028's elections (and possibly well beyond that).
and the rest of the temporarily "disillusioned" GOP will rally behind a new leader.
If he doesn't win the election his ass goes to jail.

what you don't understand yet dear, is that in international diplomacy you really do need carrots and sticks.
and you need to know how to use both.
Until you run out of sticks and negotiate with the Taliban. They bragged that they got everything they asked for.

Forum List

Back