Ron Paul Has Raised 5 Million in 2 months

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Paulie, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,278
    http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=43192

5 Million bucks in 2 months with no corporate backing. The people of this country want Ron Paul's integrity in the Oval Office.

Ron will easily be able to compete, state by state, with the so called "front-runners".

Wake up and smell the PATRIOTISM.

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    He's not going anwhere but home. At best he will just further fragment the Republican party and ensure we get a Dem President.

3. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,278
    What do you base this conclusion on?

Please don't say you base it on anything you see in the mainstream media. They won't even benignly cover Ron unless it's during the day when everyone's at work, or it's to marginalize and discredit him.

He's a threat to the interests of corporate America, which are usually NEVER the same interests of the people.

He is the kind of man that the people of America really want in office, but the problem is that he doesn't get the same kind of exposure as the corporate stooges.

Please stop making it a party issue. So many people that i've talked to are switching party's to vote for Ron.

I campaign for this man in my area, and you would be amazed at the response we get from people. He has people doing this all over the country, and actually in 5 other countries. He has about half the amount of money as the corporate candidates, which all comes from individuals.

Whats so hard to accept about this man? If a bill isn't legal constitutionally, he votes NO. Why is that considered bad?

Why is it considered bad to not want to intervene in another sovereign nation's business? This doesn't make him an "isolationist" as he is so unfairly labeled. There is a huge difference between non-interventionism, and isolationism. Right now, the government picks on countries that have absolutely no means of posing any type of national security risk to the US, but we don't touch countries like North Korea, who actually shoot missiles.

Could it be that there is no real economic benefit to pre-emptively invading, and changing regimes in North Korea? Don't you think if Iran was doing the same thing as NK, we would have already invaded?

Why is it so hard for people to see what the real intentions are when it comes to the U.S. foreign policy?

4. Ninja

Ninja Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +377
    The reason libtards like RP so much is because Hitlery would wipe the motherfucking floor with him.

When you see Leftists supporting a man who's vehemently pro-gun and pro-life, and anti-gay marriage - you need to look at what their ulterior motives are.

Ask yourself - why else would they support a whackjob Losertarian whose views are the diametric opposites of their own?

And don't give me that "Constitution waa waa waa... " crap. You liberals HATE the Constitution, as evidenced by your rabid support for Sarah Brady's fascist infringement on my Second Amendment rights. So take your fake support for RP and your fake support for the Constitution and shove it up your collective fucking asses! You libtards make me fucking sick!

Predicition: Paulitics' reply starts with what every libtard writes after you call him/her out for being a liberal...

"But, I'm a lifelong conservative... " :rofl:

5. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,278
    I'm sorry, have we ever met?

I'm neither conservative nor liberal. I'm an individualist, and i support the States' rights to decide their own laws. I have conservative views on some issues, and i have liberal views on some issues, but ultimately my views are considered individualist. Every person governs only themselves. That is a true free society.

You'd rather have big business make your decisions for you?

6. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,004
    I didn't know RuPaul was running!

7. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233

This is your party Republicans.

He hates the other side so much he cant even see why anyone would support a guy who tells the truth to power and is trying to take the rebuplican party back to its roots.

You see this guy is who the new republican base is and that is a very limmited ,angry, not well informed, white guy who sits adn steams when anyone talks about the contstitution because he doesnt understand it.

8. Mr.Conley

Mr.Conley Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    Don't justify his invective with an answer.

9. Mr.Conley

Mr.Conley Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    Hmmm...I don't know. 5 million really isn't all tha much. Most of the other candidates (except McCain, who wasn't really trying) have raised at least 3 to 5 times that amount. Besides, he's still polling lower than Fred Thompson and Newt Gingreich, neither of whom has even declared their candidacy yet.

10. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    Ron Paul is an isolationist who would leave the world to the machinations of the Russians and Chinese, and allow Iran to dominate the Persian Gulf. His stated foreign policy isolationism would be an abject disaster for the West. The threat of US isolationism is what Tony Blair has been warning about for the past 6 years. The Euro leftists who hate America would be delighted if an isolationist US President came to power; so would the Russians and Chinese. Al Qaeda would be thrilled. Paul makes sticking your head in the sand look like climbing Mt. Everest.