Ron Paul Explains to Keynesian Economics Professor Why Inflation is Bad.

Tom Clancy

Clancy for Ron Paul
May 23, 2009
North Carolina.
Very interesting..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA5r-MhqOBU&feature=channel]YouTube - Ron Paul Explains to Keynesian Economics Professor Why Inflation is Bad[/ame]

Rom Paul needs to be locked up in a mental institution for the criminally insane. He is so fucking stupid as to make me laugh. Unfortunately he has a following of grossly stupid buffoons who do not understand one thing about how the country works. Dumb-de-Dumb, Dumb, DUMB!

Rom Paul needs to be locked up in a mental institution for the criminally insane. He is so fucking stupid as to make me laugh. Unfortunately he has a following of grossly stupid buffoons who do not understand one thing about how the country works. Dumb-de-Dumb, Dumb, DUMB!

So you insult the guy, yet you want the benefits of the very things he is fighting for. Dumb-de-Dumb, Dumb, DUMB! Who else is offering more than a band-aid for our economy?

Keynesianism is a religion and, like most religions, its adherents are immune to facts and reason.

Can Ron Paul explain why DEflation is bad?

No he cannot.

Ron is HALF right about this issue.

He's right when he say that the current FED is a fix, that's for damned sure.

He's wrong about what we need to do to solve the problem though.

The simple fact of the matter is that the economy runs best with a slight inflation rate. Optimum seems to be three to four percent. That is ideal. When you have three to four percent inflation, pay seems to keep up with cost increases. When we have no inflation or actual deflation, we almost always have the economy falling into hard times. When we have too much inflation, the poor suffer as their lower paying jobs do not keep up with the rate of inflation. Three to four percent inflation is the ideal.

Ron Paul, of course, does not have a clue. He is the most screwed up buffoon I have ever heard speak in congress.

Forum List

Back