A Thread for Monetary Realists

Discussion in 'Economy' started by sweetie, Mar 29, 2010.

1. sweetie

sweetie BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35
    ...hopefully there are a few 'non-republicrats' here who have some honest understanding about the hideous, fraudulent nature of 'our' stinking money (issuance, etc.) system..

..after all, most/all 'political issues' about which republicrats frequently foam are, LARGELY, about 'money' (taxes, etc.)

...furthermore, if the 'money system' we live under is corrupt, insane, etc., (and anyone knowledgeable here understands it is) WHY ISN'T 'MONETARY REFORM,' HONEST TRANSPARENCY, etc. A/THE MAIN PRIORITY OF REPUBLICRATS?!?..

...some say they're all 'bought off'...some say they're merely stoooooooooooooooopid.. (i tend to agree with the latter)

...whatever it is, it appears that MOST/ALL REPUBLICRAT POLITICIANS, PUNDITS, CHEERLEADERS, etc., CAN FREQUENTLY BE FOUND WORKING THEIR CUPCAKE CHUTES ABOUT POLITICAL ISSUES INVOLVING 'ILLION$ WHEN THE GODDAMNED REPUBLICRAT FOOLS ARE WORSE THAN IGNORANT ABOUT THE HIDEOUS ORIGIN, NATURE, ETC., OF EVEN ONE 'DOLLAR'..believe it or not!..

...hopefully, here, we'll talk MUCh more about this most important of issues!

as one wag put it, "The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation.
    At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as
    'international bankers.' This little coterie... run our government for
    their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created
    screen...[and] seizes...our executive officers... legislative bodies...
    schools... courts... newspapers and every agency created for the public
    protection."

(yet your average stooooooopid republicrat knows more about tiger woods' pee-pee antics than about the very 'money' for which they spend their lives grovelling, sucking, etc...STRANGE PRIORITIES INDEED, REPUBLICRATS)

...the rest of you, have a good day!.. ;)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    Obviously I am NOT a Republican but I fail to see why you single out the Republicans as being ignorant or reposnisble for this

Seems to me that both parties are hip deep in league with this FED system which is the BEDROCK of the economic classism of this nation.

3. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.

4. sweetie

sweetie BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35
    EDITEC WRITES: "Obviously I am NOT a Republican but I fail to see why you single out the Republicans as being ignorant or reposnisble for this"

...sorry for any misunderstanding...i always try to single out REPUBLI(cans)(demo)CRATS...not merely republicreeps or democreeps..

..it seems to me 'republicrats' is a more efficient word..it saves time over typing out both stinking party monikers..as there is no important difference between them..

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  5. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,215
    Yawn.
    If anyone had a clue about money and its history in this country they wouldn't be posting such garbage.

6. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,130
    This belongs in the Conspiracy section.

7. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,875
    Gee, what an inviting opening for civil discussion.

It's pretty clear that you have a very poor understanding of our monetary system, and how we got to where we are today - but as you have disinvited many memberswho have some knowledge to contribute, you can just stew in your histrionics.

8. sweetie

sweetie BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35
    BODICEA WRITES: "It's pretty clear that you have a very poor understanding of our monetary system, and how we got to where we are today - but as you have disinvited many memberswho have some knowledge to contribute, you can just stew in your histrionics."

...ok, i deserve some of that..

...however, EVERY republicrat i've ever met is WORSE than stinking, butt-ignorant about even the basic$:

..i.e. i enjoy--as pleasantly and non-threatening as i can fake...and i'm pretty good here.. ;) --asking republicrats, "how do dollars originate?"

..inevitably, what i get from them is something like, "why they just print them," frequently accompanied with a look of, 'you don't know that, dummy?'

:rolleyes:

...i then go on to explain to the republicrat monetary ignoramus, 'actually--(as near as we can tell as apparently no honest, transparent, independent audits have ever been performed on the stinking banksters/moneychangers) most all 'money'/'dollars,' 'dollar transactions,' etc. 'exist'/occur in the form of mere numbers/symbols...as 'bank-ledger entries,' etc....in 'deposit accounts,' checkbook accounts (virtually all 'computerized')..

...i explain to them that (again, as near as i can tell, as no honest, publicly transparent, etc., audits hever ever been performed on the money fixers.. their/?your concept of 'dollars' as 'those little green ragcloth rectangles with pictures of dead republicrats on them' is wrong..false..(i've seen fed reports claiming only about 1% of 'dollars' 'exist' in the form of the green rectangles..virtually all money, money transactions, etc., is merely numbers..

...here is where i ask them again, 'now how do these numbers, or 'dollars' originate?...(here is where i frequently find myself looking into the clueless eyes of a slack-jawed republicrat monetary ignoramus!) ;)

..but i feel confident that when the poor republicrat monetary ignoramusses become aware of THE HIDEOUS REALITY OF 'YOUR' STINKING MONEY (ISSUANCE, ETC..) SYSTEM THEY JUST MIGHT STOP ACTING THE GODDAMNED FOOL AND FLAILING AT THE LEAVES OF THE TREE OF EVIL...AND START STRIKING THE ROOT$!.. ;)

...the rest of you, have a good day!..

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any nation is the absolute master of all industry and commerce..And when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.. (attributed to James A. Garfield)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  9. gslack

gslack Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Sweetie, its me gslack remember from LF?

This forum has a lot better clientèle than LF so relax a bit.

Sweetie here is actually pretty sharp once you get past the "republicrats" and other sweetie euphemisms..

10. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    I believe in the barter system. It is just hard to carry a pig in your purse when you go shopping.