Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

Ron Paul understands that Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are the same Candidate. Both are predictable Big Government Globalists. Just two Harvard boy Globalists having one over on us. Dr. Paul is a good & honest man. He just can't sell out. That's not him.
Thats why his followers are so passionate. His message has not changed or deviated in over 30 years. He's not a walking talking point to get votes, he's a statesman not a politician.

I do hope that the Americans who support the message send their own message by not voting for Obamney. Doesn't matter if Obama gets reelected or if Romney gets in, lets not pretend that one is better for the country than the other.

I'm writing in my vote for Ron Paul and support the millions of other supporters who are doing the same. Let Romney lose, it will send a BIG message to the clowns on capitol hill

By voting for one clown over the other because you don't want the other clown to win does nothing to bring about the change you wish to see, it only allows the charade to keep going. It's not about the vote anymore, it's about sending a message. Paul supporters understand this.

Ron Paul understands that Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are the same Candidate. Both are predictable Big Government Globalists. Just two Harvard boy Globalists having one over on us. Dr. Paul is a good & honest man. He just can't sell out. That's not him.
Thats why his followers are so passionate. His message has not changed or deviated in over 30 years. He's not a walking talking point to get votes, he's a statesman not a politician.

I do hope that the Americans who support the message send their own message by not voting for Obamney. Doesn't matter if Obama gets reelected or if Romney gets in, lets not pretend that one is better for the country than the other.

I'm writing in my vote for Ron Paul and support the millions of other supporters who are doing the same. Let Romney lose, it will send a BIG message to the clowns on capitol hill

By voting for one clown over the other because you don't want the other clown to win does nothing to bring about the change you wish to see, it only allows the charade to keep going. It's not about the vote anymore, it's about sending a message. Paul supporters understand this.

I swear Ron Paul should run as Johnson's VP!!

I swear Ron Paul should run as Johnson's VP!!
I love Gary Johnson.......

Ron Paul hit 33 College Campuses while campaigning, he understands that the youth is our future. The young generation will carry the message into the future. The "old" folks have already fell for the false left right paradigm and will continue to fight among themselves.

Real change is still 3-4 years away. It's going to take this country to hit rock bottom (which it will) for the American Sheeple to finally wake up.

Ross Perot cost President George HW Bush re-election in 1992.

Sctually GHW Bush cost himslef his re-election. But righties have to blame it on someone else.
I voted for Ross.
Lets see, Guy #1 loses election because Guy#2 is found to be more appealing for some voters than Guy#1. So by default it's Guy #2's fault for Guy #1 losing?

How does that work?

Paulbots fighting against Romney are scumbags like liberals.

Crying%2BBaby%2BNatural%2BHigh%2Bfor%2BSome%2BMoms.jpg

Fucking idiot, you're worse than the libs! It's Romney and the Establishment that are fighting Ron Paul.

You fucks are the bloodthirsty savages that are doing all of the attacking!!

We get it, you're a scumbag.

Actually, you're the cry babies whining here everyday about Ron Paul getting ripped off votes here or there as if it mattered. You're the idiot with a F average arguing with the teacher over 5 points on a test affecting you making the honor roll.

Oh, don't say shit about Obamination when you support him...idiot.

Last edited:
he and his supporters seem to have their own agenda.

Selfish-to-the core.

So the only choices you recommend are...

Big government...OR....big government.

Shall we go for 200 trillion in unfunded liabilities..........

We get it, you're a scumbag.

Actually, you're the cry babies whining here everyday about Ron Paul getting ripped off votes here or there as if it mattered. You're the idiot with a F average arguing with the teacher over 5 points on a test affecting you making the honor roll.

Oh, don't say shit about Obamination when you support him...idiot.

crybaby-12.jpg

Yes kook, the GOP held Ron Paul back....they forced all those GOP voters to not vote for Ron Paul via mind control and the PS3.

Michael Medved ridicules you kooks everyday, call his show for some more laughs.

Now, fuck off.

Fucking idiot, you're worse than the libs! It's Romney and the Establishment that are fighting Ron Paul.

You fucks are the bloodthirsty savages that are doing all of the attacking!!

"Maine" stolen from Ron Paul. :badgrin:

Quick call the National Guard and the national media, what a disaster for the planet!:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back