Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

he and his supporters seem to have their own agenda.

Selfish-to-the core.

There's an air of truth to that staement. Sorry, Paul supporters. Paul could have been a great help to the team, but his own agenda was too far important to him. For what advantage?

One consensus is that Paul would have sent his supporters, viral, if he endorsed Romney. I mean 1500 people showing up to his event where 10,000 were expected? Sorry for you, Ron Paul. You have lost this person's respect.

Shame!

Can somebody explain what the bolded portion means?

It means an uninformed person is talking about how over 11,000 people turned out for Paul's rally, but according to this one, it was 1,500. And they would go viral if Paul endorsed Romney nearby the convention. :lmao:

Seriously. It's fucking OVER in this country for any integrity, principle or rule. But blame Paul and his supporters! Go right ahead. We've been catching the blame, ostracizing, insults and cheating for the last number of years.

I have a statement to make for those who are now blaming Paul and supporters for not endorsing and backing Roimney; go fuck yourselves. Twice.

It means an uninformed person is talking about how over 11,000 people turned out for Paul's rally, but according to this one, it was 1,500. And they would go viral if Paul endorsed Romney nearby the convention. :lmao:

Seriously. It's fucking OVER in this country for any integrity, principle or rule. But blame Paul and his supporters! Go right ahead. We've been catching the blame, ostracizing, insults and cheating for the last number of years.

I have a statement to make for those who are now blaming Paul and supporters for not endorsing and backing Roimney; go fuck yourselves. Twice.

November's going to be fun.

Are we talking about the same rally??

TAMPA, Fla. — All week long, Ron Paul supporters were predicting that they’d get upward of 10,000 fans for their pre-convention P.A.U.L. Fest of rock bands and raucous speakers.

But by the time the weekend rolled around, only a fraction of that trickled into the Florida State Fairgrounds. Singers jammed to a near-empty expo hall. And because Ron Paul declined an invitation to attend, it was left to Gary Johnson to draw the biggest crowd — of about 1,000.

Nevada's delegation of Ron Paul supporters finding it hard to keep hope alive - Las Vegas Sun News

Selfish-to-the core.

There's an air of truth to that staement. Sorry, Paul supporters. Paul could have been a great help to the team, but his own agenda was too far important to him. For what advantage?

For it to be a team you have to work together, Republicans were busy Growing Government, the deficit and starting mindless brain-dead wars based purely on challenging citizens nationalism.

I’m happy Paul did not sell out and become a progressive liberal or “neocon” so that wananbe “conservatives” could use Paul’s voice to help elect more progressives like McCain and Mitt. I’d really like to see Paul run as Gary Johnson’s VP and just suck up some % of the Republican vote this election.

The current Republican voted base is outdated and literally will die off as they have been over with for about 20 years. Go to some of the Republican meeting, you have everyone 45 and unde rin age there for Ron Paul, then you have most there 65+ in age there for whoever the RNC gave them.

Selfish-to-the core.

One consensus is that Paul would have sent his supporters, viral, if he endorsed Romney. I mean 1500 people showing up to his event where 10,000 were expected? Sorry for you, Ron Paul. You have lost this person's respect.

Shame!

I don't understand what you just said... Paul just had a rally and around 10k people showed up, for a candidate that can't win... Mitt will be lucky if over 20 events he gets 10k people to show up when all added up and he is the RNC's pick.

TAMPA, Fla. — All week long, Ron Paul supporters were predicting that they’d get upward of 10,000 fans for their pre-convention P.A.U.L. Fest of rock bands and raucous speakers.

But by the time the weekend rolled around, only a fraction of that trickled into the Florida State Fairgrounds. Singers jammed to a near-empty expo hall. And because Ron Paul declined an invitation to attend, it was left to Gary Johnson to draw the biggest crowd — of about 1,000.

Nevada's delegation of Ron Paul supporters finding it hard to keep hope alive - Las Vegas Sun News

Maybe because he had another event planned and I turned off the event you're talking about because the speakers were horrible... They were selling books and chit during their talking time. You would have a point if Paul bailed on an event he said he was gonna do, but in fact people showed up for an event Paul was not planned to show up or speak at and you give that shit?

The next day he fills a stadium with around 10k people…

See if you can count more than 1,500 people, cuz I can...

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe because he had another event planned and I turned off the event you're talking about because the speakers were horrible... They were selling books and chit during their talking time. You would have a point if Paul bailed on an event he said he was gonna do, but in fact people showed up for an event Paul was not planned to show up or speak at and you give that shit?

Well, thank you, for being civil, and maybe someone could post a link?? I don't mind being wrong. It doesn't happen that often.....:)

Well, thank you, for being civil, and maybe someone could post a link?? I don't mind being wrong. It doesn't happen that often.....:)

I put the video in the reply, I did an edit for you before I saw this post.

The issue is the Media loves and hates Ron Paul... They know there are tens of milliosn that support him so their ratting jump and even set records when he is on yet they at the same time have to claim he has only 50 followers somewhere out in internet land.

Ron Paul understands that Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are the same Candidate. Both are predictable Big Government Globalists. Just two Harvard boy Globalists having one over on us. Dr. Paul is a good & honest man. He just can't sell out. That's not him.

You're talking about theh liberty love fest. I'm talking about Paul's (supposed) last speech on sunday. Where he drew a crowd too large to fit in the dome.

Ron Paul Rally Draws 11k, High Emotion - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

TAMPA---It was less anger and more love at the Ron Paul rally Sunday, where the Texas congressman and cult hero delivered what was likely to be his last-ever speech as a candidate for president, after five years in the race.

According to police and organizers, some 11,000 people gathered in the University of South Florida Sun Dome to see the speech, which hit on all of Paul's favorites themes: ending the federal reserve, ending the war on drugs and a foreign policy of non-intervention.

Hundreds of Paul fans who couldn't get in to the sold-out event watched the speech on a nearby jumbotron, or hung around outside the building, many of them smoking cigarettes as they stood pressed up to the glass.

Paul supporters - move on and GET A LIFE

Last edited:

Selfish-to-the core.

The 'team'? You're kidding, right? You expect people you spat on, figuratively AND literally, mocked and insulted for 5 YEARS to want to join your 'team'?

Ron Paul's 'agenda' is saving the Constitution from the big government bastards in BOTH parties that want to wipe their ASS with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back