Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

Well, let's see....if Romney doesn't win.

Obamacare will get implemented and most likely made worse in his second term with more changes to it.

The EPA, Labor Union board and DoJ will continue to shut down fossil fuel companies and any company that isn't pro-labor unions which will further make life harder with higher energy costs and even less jobs for people.

The welfare lines will get longer with more benefits.

Your taxes are going to go through the roof to pay for this shit. Big Govt will just take from everyone to pay for their endless need of money to stay alfoat.

The US military will be gutted and we will be a bigger target for China, Russia, etc and the terrorists anywhere on this planet.

Yeah, so go vote against Romney...:eusa_whistle:

On election day you kooks will have the blood on your hands if you vote against Romney.....

We are not voting against him, we are just not voting FOR him. Please give us a good reason we should vote for Romney. Help me make sense of why I should vote for a guy who I believe is no better for the country than our current President....

If you can do that I will consider the option...seriously

Captain hyperbole again? Already?

captain_hyperbole.jpg

Liberals and Paulbots share beliefs with social issues like gays, drugs, etc and are typically anti-military.

Paulbots don't want a huge Government in their lives while the liberals do, but both share the side issues that are really bigger than how big the Government is or isn't.

These Paulbots are idiots like liberals, they just don't like high taxes.

That doesnt make sense, liberals of today love higher taxes......For you......

All these folks...What will happen if we dont have a centralized government. Vote for my brand of big government or you are selfish.

Really?????

Anti-Military he says.

Ron%2BPaul%2Bmilitary%2Bcampaign%2Bcontributions.jpg

Good thing the military is Pro-Paul!

Shut the fuck up, liar.

I have been around the military my entire life with my dad's service and my service....Ron Paul is viewed as a kook.

I know of only 2 of my military friends that talk about Ron Paul.

You're just a kook trying to convince yourself you're not a kook.

Oh asswipe, what is your military background?

Liberals and Paulbots share beliefs with social issues like gays, drugs, etc and are typically anti-military.

Funny, is that why Ron Paul gets more money from active duty military than ALL the other candidates COMBINED?

I could post links all day long. It's actually true......

Ron Paul gets the most military donations - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

If you don't vote for Romeny then YOU are the problem if Obamination wins.

Liberals vote for Obamination no matter what even if he killed puppies on live TV.

The GOP has people that are pissed their nobody nominee didn't win or somehow didn't win Maine, so they are willing to vote for some closet homo in Gary Johnson or anti-military kook in Ron Paul.

If Obamination wins, the blood of this country is on any Paulbot that voted against Romney.

For anyone to act like Romney is the same as Obamination shows a mental disease is in control of their mind.

On election day you kooks will have the blood on your hands if you vote against Romney.....

I dont believe that for a second. if they believe someone else is a better choice, why would they?

purell-hand-sanitizer.jpg

I'll have some of that ready.

Wow, some bogus chart....impressive.

Hint...your messiah still lost.

Why is that, asswipe? Since most MILITARY are in the GOP....why did Ron Paul not win the entire thing against Romney or some peon states?

Ron Paul was pretty much running 3rd and 4th in most states, yet you come here telling us how mainstream he is and how the military in the GOP "LOVES HIM."

My military circles think he is a kook, but of course we're just officers that worked at CENTCOM, EUCOM, STRATCOM and NORTHCOM....what about you?

Paulbots don't want a huge Government in their lives while the liberals do, but both share the side issues that are really bigger than how big the Government is or isn't.

That doesnt make sense, liberals of today love higher taxes......For you......

All these folks...What will happen if we dont have a centralized government. Vote for my brand of big government or you are selfish.

Really?????

Anti-Military he says.

Uh, the vast majority of military and Vets like me give money NOW.

We also voted for Romney more than Ron Paul, but of course you can't explain how Ron Paul lost and is now an outsider to the convention. No, really, really, really he won....here's a cookie for winning the kook vote.

Shut the fuck up, liar.

I have been around the military my entire life with my dad's service and my service....Ron Paul is viewed as a kook.

Funny, is that why Ron Paul gets more money from active duty military than ALL the other candidates COMBINED?

I could post links all day long. It's actually true......

Ron Paul gets the most military donations - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

Why is that, asswipe? Since most MILITARY are in the GOP....why did Ron Paul not win the entire thing against Romney or some peon states?

Ron Paul was pretty much running 3rd and 4th in most states, yet you come here telling us how mainstream he is and how the military in the GOP "LOVES HIM."

My military circles think he is a kook, but of course we're just officers that worked at CENTCOM, EUCOM, STRATCOM and NORTHCOM....what about you?

Anti-Military he says.

Now the FEC's numbers are bogus. :lol:

It's bogus because most military voters didn't get involved until the final nominees are picked. The kooks like you wrote checks for a loser that lost.

Now, the majority of Vets and military are putting their money behind Romney while Ron Paul gives speeches in his tin foil hat outside a Burger King with you kissing his ass while holding the microphone.

Oh, I see you never mentioned your military background....

Anti-Military he says.

It's bogus because most military voters didn't get involved until the final nominees are picked. The kooks like you wrote checks for a loser that lost.

Now, the majority of Vets and military are putting their money behind Romney while Ron Paul gives speeches in his tin foil hat outside a Burger King with you kissing his ass while holding the microphone.

Oh, I see you never mentioned your military background....

I don't have to have a military background to point out the fact that Ron Paul received more active duty military donations than all the other Republican candidates combined. But you just keep up with your excuses. "We.. err.. uhh.. don't get involved until the err... general election...umm.."

You are an impressive debate participant. No, really, impressive. But I guess with a handle like goneberserk, we really shouldn't be surprised by by this.

Hmmm, so Bush SR started the first Gulf War?

He sent mind control signals to Saddam for him to rape, kill and pillage in Kuwait over debts Saddam didnt want to pay back?

Bush SR actually showed too much restraint not going all the way into Iraq to rid the planet of Saddam the first time. The thousands of Iraqis that died after the first war don't thank you and Bush SR for letting Saddam live....

Jus tlike the Ross Perot voters had blood on their hands in 1992.

I'm pretty sure it was H.W. who killed people in Iraq, not Ross Perot.

You're the idiot that sits in the back of the room with snide comments trying to look smart, but we all know you're an idiot.

FYI...my moniker was sarcasm. Go look up the word sarcasm, but you probably don't know what moniker means...

You are an impressive debate participant. No, really, impressive. But I guess with a handle like goneberserk, we really shouldn't be surprised by by this.

He sent mind control signals to Saddam for him to rape, kill and pillage in Kuwait over debts Saddam didnt want to pay back?

Bush SR actually showed too much restraint not going all the way into Iraq to rid the planet of Saddam the first time. The thousands of Iraqis that died after the first war don't thank you and Bush SR for letting Saddam live....

Jus tlike the Ross Perot voters had blood on their hands in 1992.

Well yes, he did, but that wasn't the point of that post.

Dumbfuck, I saw right through you, i knew you have ZERO military experience....you're a blowhard about the military and national security.

When idiots like you make bogus claims that most military wanted Ron Paul over Romney shows you are full of shit and really a kook.

Of course, you grab on to some bogus stat before most military even got out their checkbooks to "try" to prove your kook messiah really, really didn't come in 3rd or 4th overall against the GOP field that actually ran.

If people like Christie, Rubio, etc ran then your kook messiah would have finished further down the toilet bowl chain.

I don't have to have a military background to point out the fact that Ron Paul received more active duty military donations than all the other Republican candidates combined. But you just keep up with your excuses. "We.. err.. uhh.. don't get involved until the err... general election...umm.."

Thanks for proving you are insane.

Well yes, he did, but that wasn't the point of that post.

Shut the fuck up, liar.

Ron Paul's campaign has hit a gold mine of support — active-duty military.

Paul's 2012 campaign says their team's received more campaign donations from active-duty military than all of the other presidential candidates, including Barack Obama, combined.

Ron Paul Awash in Active Duty Military Donations - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

Dumbfuck, I saw right through you, i knew you have ZERO military experience....you're a blowhard about the military and national security.

When idiots like you make bogus claims that most military wanted Ron Paul over Romney shows you are full of shit and really a kook.

Of course, you grab on to some bogus stat before most military even got out their checkbooks to "try" to prove your kook messiah really, really didn't come in 3rd or 4th overall against the GOP field that actually ran.

If people like Christie, Rubio, etc ran then your kook messiah would have finished further down the toilet bowl chain.

I have military experience..The donation chart is accurate in my belief..... Most dont even think about politics..Which explains the low dollar amounts when combined......

Fine..If you want a large central government you are free to vote that way......

Spare us the He has seen the error of his ways...

You're the idiot that sits in the back of the room with snide comments trying to look smart, but we all know you're an idiot.

FYI...my moniker was sarcasm. Go look up the word sarcasm, but you probably don't know what moniker means...

:lmao:

Seriously though. You debate like a puppy pissing and shitting all ove rthe rug. Good show, ol' Chap.

Liberals vote for Obamination no matter what even if he killed puppies on live TV.

rw sheeples will vote for Etch A Sketch even though he said he planned to raise their taxes while lowering the taxes for his 1% cronies, even though he said he would increase military spending, even though he said he planned to take constitutionally guaranteed rights away from American citizens, even though he wants people to lose their homes so they can be bought up by his 1% cronies and then rented back to the owners at hugely inflated amounts, even though he said wants US manufacturing to fail, even though he said he planned to take away the very same AFFORDABLE health care plan that he so magnanimously bestowed on the lucky citizens of Massachusetts, even though he said he would add many new laws and a hell of a lot of controls on Americans, even though he hates his own country so much he invests all his money in other countries while working to fail American companies, even though he wants the US to finally become a true FASCIST PLUTOCRACY and much more -

- including that he DID torture a dog and still thinks there's nothing wrong with that.

Forum List

Back