Ron Paul delegates find dissent is unwelcome within the GOP ranks

Politics is always about someone being unhappy. We are democratic in decision making in these things, majority takes all. What's your problem? You don't have the votes.

• Banned
That was a really good read. More in depth than any report I have seen...shows how divided the republican party truly is....but that's ok...we got 4 more years to elected our own people to state committees and chairmanships.

• Banned
Politics is always about someone being unhappy. We are democratic in decision making in these things, majority takes all. What's your problem? You don't have the votes.

What exactly is democratic about threatening people,forcing them to shut up,not allowing them to vote for who they want to even though they weren't bound to Romney,changing the rules to fit your candidate etc. I know we didn't have the majority but we did have enough states to nominate from the floor and we also have proof that the entire thing was scripted this wasn't a democratic process this was a scripted tyranny from the get go. But like I said we have 4 years to elect our own people and we will. We already control state GOP's in

Iowa
Alaska
Nevada

and these are the ones I know about I am sure there are more I will find out...we have the numbers in Maine to elect one of our own come December...we may have the chairmanships in Louisiana and Minnesota as well but I am not sure.

I don't disagree with you Romney would have won the nomination but it was far from a fair and democratic process but see the republican party wanted us mad they want us to leave the republican party...but they lose because we aren't we will become even more committed and dedicated to winning.

You don't have the votes to take over the party nationally,and only have the votes for two or three states.

But, hey, go for it. American politics is a contact sport.

Wow...The GOP establishment toadies look askance upon someone who actually means what he says about reigning in the federal behemoth?

etrade%2Bbaby.jpg

OMGZNOFUCKINGWAY!

• Banned
Nationally no you are right there as of right now we don't. We don't need to...all we need is a majority of states and we will get that...

You don't have the votes to take over the party nationally,and only have the votes for two or three states.

But, hey, go for it. American politics is a contact sport.

I think you are giving them far more votes than they actually had.

Surely this ought to come as no suprise to Libertarians.

Surely they ought to have understood that the authoritarians who control the GOP don't suffer dissent within their ranks.

Have they forgotten what happened to Pat Buchannan when he challenged the GOP status quo? Have they forgotten how the GOP conspired to make out Pat to be a NAZI sympathizer when he failed to accept the decision of the RNC?

Libertarians on the right accept the fact of the GOLDEN RULE. They believe that he who has the gold rules and they believe that that fact is just social Darwimism in action, yes?

Well boys, your MASTERS have the gold and YOU DON'T, so shut up and get with the MASTERS' program or find yourselfs ALSO outside the protection of the MASTERS.

What the GOP is now doing to your delegates is the nature outcome of the philosophy that you yourselves insist is the way it must be.

Your RANDIAN PHILOSOPHY worships power and elevates power itself to the DEFINITION of the higher moral ground, so accept the fact that you boys DON"T HAVE POWER and get down on your knees and genuflect to the POWER that you accept as the nature order of things.

Last edited:
Libertarian whining because they don't have the numbers: sounds a lot like the fascists in Germany in the 1920s.

Political Conventions are week long infomercials

There is no place for dissent

Forum List

Back