Ron Johnson (R-WI) blames Mitch McConnell for the shutdown in private lunch

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
According to the Washington Post, Republicans went to lunch privately yesterday, and all hell broke loose:

“This is your fault,” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) at one point, according to two Republicans who attended the lunch and witnessed the exchange.
‘This is your fault’: GOP senators clash over shutdown inside private luncheon
Just as interesting, McConnell himself admitted to being opposed to the shutdown:
Also during the lunch, McConnell made clear to Pence and others in the room that the shutdown was not his idea and was not working.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obviously it's not his idea.

Obviously it's not working.

But that didn't change the fact that he's still contributing to it.

According to the Washington Post, Republicans went to lunch privately yesterday, and all hell broke loose:

“This is your fault,” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) at one point, according to two Republicans who attended the lunch and witnessed the exchange.
Just as interesting, McConnell himself admitted to being opposed to the shutdown:
Also during the lunch, McConnell made clear to Pence and others in the room that the shutdown was not his idea and was not working.

This is why nobody believes WaPo anymore. It's become a rumormill and gossip column. Pity

This is why nobody believes WaPo anymore. It's become a rumormill and gossip column. Pity

Why does anyone believe tRump, he is all rumor mill and gossip column.

Anyone with a working brain cell knows that Pelousy is responsible for the shut down.

Hell she took off on her vacation while the Govt. was shut down. She couldn't care less.

Provide the money for the wall. The same wall that Pelousy voted for in the past. End of shut down.

Easy Peasy.

If you check your sources, you will have your answer.

You are correct, I don't believe tRump.

I know I am correct, and I know why you don't believe Trump. You don't.

GOP Senators (especially those up for re-election) are freaking out.

This is a disaster

The Hill reported it first.You failed.

The Hill reported it first.You failed.
You think rumors and fake news stories are only spread by their creators?

Anyone with a working brain cell knows that Pelousy is responsible for the shut down.

OH OH, now you'll have to admit that Tump doesn't have a working brain cell.

DvnLou-UUAAFkz8.jpg:large

Only the people who live in a particular district in a state vote for a member of the house. Only the people who live in a state vote for a senator. But the whole country votes for the president. This shut down happened on his watch, and the whole country heard him say he was shutting down the government. Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, etc. are not everyone's senator or representative. Trump is everyone's president. That's why people place the blame for this shutdown on Trump.

Because he is a pathological liar! Only you don't understand that.

Yeah, well, if you didn't watch the fags on CNN and the dykes on MSNBC all da,y you wouldn't believe that.

Yeah, well, if you didn't watch the fags on CNN and the dykes on MSNBC all da,y you wouldn't believe that.

Lol, do not own a tv bro, go back to faux paus nuz!

Sure. I believe you.

Sure. I believe you.

Ewe believe tRump.:21::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal::banana::dance::dig::iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back