AOC votes not to fund government.

Man, this obsession you people have with this chick is kind of bizarre.

She is a once in a lifetime opportunity for us.

Unlike the left who had to get a comedian to try and make Palin look stupid, this broad needs no help whatsoever. Every time you think she said the stupidest thing, she says something even dumber.

Unlike the left who had to get a comedian to try and make Palin look stupid, this broad needs no help whatsoever. Every time you think she said the stupidest thing, she says something even dumber.
Are you shitting me right now? Trump says retarded things on a daily basis but you pretend otherwise and harp on something AOC says every once in a while? Good god. Trump is an international embarrassment. It blows my mind you people are in still in denial about it.

blondejokes.jpg

Are you shitting me right now? Trump says retarded things on a daily basis but you pretend otherwise and harp on something AOC says every once in a while? Good god. Trump is an international embarrassment. It blows my mind you people are in still in denial about it.

What did Trump ever say that was dumber than the world will end in 12 years because of global warming?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

keep up the generalizations since facts allude you.

What did Trump ever say that was dumber than the world will end in 12 years because of global warming?

Christ. What she said was that the world will inevitably end if radical change isn’t made within 12 years. As in, if nothing is done within 12 years, the world will go down an irreversible path of cataclysm after that point. The climate change report released said the same thing. After that 12 year tipping point, humans will be extinct within 100 years.

Even so, it doesn’t get any dumber than suggesting climate change is a hoax invented by the Chinese. Good god.

Mexico would pay for the wall.
Obama isn’t an American

That just comes to mind .

Forum List

Back