Democrats supported black hebrews and fake combat vet

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
The black hebrews who were at the covington ky event attack the students and called them racist.

They are a raciest radical black group who hate whites and are considered a radical militant group of racists by the southern poverty law group and the goverment.

We saw democrats supporting them untill the tapes were released demos such as omar .
The indain never saw combat and was never deployed in Vietnam yet democrats acted like a group of wild retards on pcp.

This is the same group of morons who cried like babies that had a bottle took from them when trump won the same group of moroms who have said over and over putin controls him even with tons of evidence to show otherwise.
The same group who have cried collusion for over 2 years whennits been made plain and clear thats lie . now they seem to think trump is threating cohen for saying his family should be investigated.
Id really like to know how thats a threatening.

Yes the radical demo party has lost ts grip on reality and become obsessed with hate and delusional beliefs.

They supprt the worlds biggest terrorist state iran .they hate isreal religion a secure boarder a good economy safe spots for herion users to shoot up.
And abortion yet claim a wall is immoral.
Really are they that stupid

Those young students showed character. We are at war with good and evil now. And many people have been drawn in and have picked sides. Hate has been legislated by protected groups who do no wrong on one side and white males and Christianity on the other side. And there should be no sides. I am sure there are evil people on both sides. But good people need to be uplifted and used as examples. To bad we have become a low common denominator nation. Those kids will have learned a lesson from something they did not deserve and will learn that the Catholic Church compounded it by admonishing them for something they did not deserve. The native american and the black guys were the culprits. Even on video Saul Alinsky tactics are used.

I'm still trying to figure out what a 'Black Hebrew" is. A black man or woman who is Jewish is just a Jew. There is no distinction made in Judaism.

• Banned
I'm still trying to figure out what a 'Black Hebrew" is. A black man or woman who is Jewish is just a Jew. There is no distinction made in Judaism.
You should do a little research .
They are basically a bunch of militant radical racist.

You should do a little research .
They are basically a bunch of militant radical racist.

They don't have the slightest effect on my life so I'm not sure why I should research them.

I've got a lot of Netflix to catch up on. Those shows aren't going to watch themselves.

...A black man or woman who is Jewish is just a Jew. There is no distinction made in Judaism.

Not sure what version of "judaism" (whatever that is) you are alluding to. The Old Testament is TOTALLY racist in which a group of ethnic folks (nomads) worship a particular BAAL called Yahweh who insists they are to take over the flat Earth. Obviously there were no Negro Israelites if in fact Israelites ever existed at all.

...A black man or woman who is Jewish is just a Jew. There is no distinction made in Judaism.

Not sure what version of "judaism" (whatever that is) you are alluding to. The Old Testament is TOTALLY racist in which a group of ethnic folks (nomads) worship a particular BAAL called Yahweh who insists they are to take over the flat Earth. Obviously there were no Negro Israelites if in fact Israelites ever existed at all.

Feel free to chirp in your insights into subjects on which you have no knowledge.

No day is so full that it can't find room for some amusement.

220px-Yaphet_Koto.jpg

As chance would have it, my youngest has encountered the Black Hebrew Israelites in DC. He works in DC. Black Hebrew Israelites have called him racist names, including "cracker," along with a host of profane words. My son tells me that he has seen Black Hebrew Israelites call Asian Americans crudely racist names, which I will not repeat.

I never minded being called a 'cracker' ...

matzah.jpg

But, I like my crackers like I like my women...

Huge, flat, and kosher of Pesach.

Sadly bemocrats openly supprot groups like antifa blacl hebrews black lives matters plo and iran terriost .
Its sad how radical they have become

This was the first I had ever heard or seen the group that calls itself the Black Hebrews. What is most disturbing is not so much the hate and vitriol they are hurling at both the Native Americans and the boys in the MAGA hats, it is the silence from the so-called Hate Police (“The Left”) on the Black Israelites and the blame and outrage they choose to shift to 16 year old boys wearing MAGA hats.

The black hebrews who were at the covington ky event attack the students and called them racist.

They are a raciest radical black group who hate whites and are considered a radical militant group of racists by the southern poverty law group and the goverment.

We saw democrats supporting them untill the tapes were released demos such as omar .
The indain never saw combat and was never deployed in Vietnam yet democrats acted like a group of wild retards on pcp.

This is the same group of morons who cried like babies that had a bottle took from them when trump won the same group of moroms who have said over and over putin controls him even with tons of evidence to show otherwise.
The same group who have cried collusion for over 2 years whennits been made plain and clear thats lie . now they seem to think trump is threating cohen for saying his family should be investigated.
Id really like to know how thats a threatening.

Yes the radical demo party has lost ts grip on reality and become obsessed with hate and delusional beliefs.

They supprt the worlds biggest terrorist state iran .they hate isreal religion a secure boarder a good economy safe spots for herion users to shoot up.
And abortion yet claim a wall is immoral.
Really are they that stupid
nobody takes the right wing seriously about morals. bearing false witness is what they do best.

As chance would have it, my youngest has encountered the Black Hebrew Israelites in DC. He works in DC. Black Hebrew Israelites have called him racist names, including "cracker," along with a host of profane words. My son tells me that he has seen Black Hebrew Israelites call Asian Americans crudely racist names, which I will not repeat.
Well..they were calling the Native American’s demon’s and animal worshippers at the woman’s March . And throwing around gay slurs. The Libs skipped right over that because some kid “ smirked” though.

Apparently they hate Jews too...except for themselves because they are the “ true Jews”.

Libs align themselves with racists because they are racist too.

Well..they were calling the Native American’s demon’s and animal worshippers at the woman’s March . And throwing around gay slurs. The Libs skipped right over that because some kid “ smirked” though.

Apparently they hate Jews too...except for themselves because they are the “ true Jews”.

What libs since the origination of the video was done by a lone person to sell..

What libs since the origination of the video was done by a lone person to sell..

???? What are you trying to say? That libs are not full of shit because of the origination of the video?

Forum List

Back