Ron DeSantis Wouldn't Be Trump's VP

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well that's alright though because Trump doesn't even want him to be. Neither do the majority of us. He ruined his political career by announcing that he's running for president next year and I didn't think that I would ever say that. I had such great respect for him as Florida's governor and had high hopes for him.

I hope he chooses Noem or Lake, in that order. None of the RINOs in the primaries should even be considered.

I like Noem with Ramaswamy as AG. Vivek would absolutely clean up the deep state-DOJ and make it better for the next Republican President. MAGA
Ramaswampy? He just had his ass handed back to him by Hannity & you want that shithead as V.P.?

The guy acts like a parody of a candidate running for POTUS.

Well that's alright though because Trump doesn't even want him to be. Neither do the majority of us. He ruined his political career by announcing that he's running for president next year and I didn't think that I would ever say that. I had such great respect for him as Florida's governor and had high hopes for him.

I'd prefer Winnie Sears or, ideally, Michael Franzese.

Playtime is over

Why don't we know who Trump's VP is? Sort of important right? Is it an insurrectionist? Election denier?

I hope he chooses Noem or Lake, in that order. None of the RINOs in the primaries should even be considered.
Admiral Rockwell Tory Everyone like you touts Lake. Why? What has she accomplished to warrant such attention? She lost (apparently) a race for governor. I don't get the hype.

James Edgar Slow Horses Why? She lost her race for governor. I don't like losers for governor.

Forum List

Back