Ron DeSantis did NOT want to increase taxes on middle class. His tax plan was actually a good one

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I guess it pays to investigate all campaign ads.

I'm disappointed in Trump

I'd still vote for him if he is the nominee, however.

Too bad if that puts some posters' panties in a bunch...

No shit, gawd forbid that folks were taxed equally.

There were still a lot of subsidy/cut-out holes in the plan but it beat the fuck out of what we have now.
well, we agree on something

hmmm... :45:

23% seems a bit high but hey, if you want to save money under that kind of plan (that DeS voted for when in Congress)

all you have to do is buy less stuff!

It's brilliant! (Besides, all those other taxes add up to more than 23% in most or all states...)

it involves CHOICE so you'd think the choice-worshipping Left would like this plan.. and I guess one of the elite among them does, the infamous Pelousi who moved to FL, likely so she could avoid taxes.. Oh, wait, maybe she just bought another house there, not necessarily to live there. If she lived there more often than not, she couldn't be a CA Rep anymore.

CA voters only wish... sigh

:(

Also: Choice only matters to leftists when you want to murder your child

A national sales tax would increase taxes on those at the bottom....That's not even up for debate.
I don't see how. Again, if a person can't afford some luxury item, they can opt to not have it.

No one will die

Inequality so called will always be with us. That's life. It is not heaven here on Earth and never will be

Food should never be taxed IMO

I don't see how. Again, if a person can't afford some luxury item, they can opt to not have it.

No one will die

Inequality so called will always be with us. That's life. It is not heaven here on Earth and never will be

Food should never be taxed IMO
Can they opt out of housing, transportation, and clothing?

I can't believe alleged "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) are buying this fucking snake oil.

Why would Trump lie?
You are part of the Deep State.

23% seems a bit high but hey, if you want to save money under that kind of plan (that DeS voted for when in Congress)

all you have to do is buy less stuff!

It's brilliant! (Besides, all those other taxes add up to more than 23% in most or all states...)

it involves CHOICE so you'd think the choice-worshipping Left would like this plan.. and I guess one of the elite among them does, the infamous Pelousi who moved to FL, likely so she could avoid taxes.. Oh, wait, maybe she just bought another house there, not necessarily to live there. If she lived there more often than not, she couldn't be a CA Rep anymore.

CA voters only wish... sigh

:(

Also: Choice only matters to leftists when you want to murder your child
Yes...and on an economy based on consumer spending..."buying less" is always a good idea.

Wow you're dumb.

Yes...and on an economy based on consumer spending..."buying less" is always a good idea.

Wow you're dumb.
Eating less is a good idea, too, unless you have 5 children and an empty cupboard because your grocery bill tripled over what it was last year. :rolleyes-41:
I have a friend who is going through this.

I can't believe alleged "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) are buying this fucking snake oil.
Dems have the snake oil market cornered.

As far as "conservatives" go IMHO that should be stricken from the political lexicon for good and all. The fact of the matter is everyone has their hand held out for something. Child tax credits being one that particularly galls me.

Dems have the snake oil market cornered.
No they don't....Here are some of the current primary peddlers of it on the GOP side....

GetFile.aspx

38526fd4-d7d0-43dc-96cc-2c8bf2d238b0-Ariz._Gov._Ducey_news_conference_3.jpg

brian_kemp-928x523.jpg

NYA4KYTN3AI6TD2E5DMLWHPZQY.jpg

greg-abbott-texas-governor-1024x597.jpg

170501-Kirrel-hannity-tease_yead9v

008cda815dea73533ee5934817bd03fc79c5a127.jpeg

Trey-Gowdy-e1580270568245.jpg

Psh you're going to take the word of the liberal lame stream media over that of lord and savior Donald Trump? Leftist.

I didn't hear of taxing housing. In my world, I would NOt have a tax on housing under a certain price bracket, so that the poor do not have to pay it. But then there would always be the usual whiners who would scream Discrimination!

there is no pleasing everyone, as stated b4

Psh you're going to take the word of the liberal lame stream media over that of lord and savior Donald Trump? Leftist.
assinine

I don't watch MSM (except sporadically, accidentally, like when it's on someone else's tv or what have u)

Forum List

Back