Romney's "Dog On The Roof" Ride VS Obama's Air-Force One 2009 Joy Ride Over New York.

Wrong moron. MSNBC did cover it as did ABC's (I think) Jack Tapper or wassmame...

(with appropriate seriousness of course)

Morning Joe crew laugh over Obama eating dog joke - YouTube

So, only idiots like you take it seriously. Got it. Thanks for the clarification. :lol:

Wow.

I posted a separate thread in the "humor" section of USMB noting this was a "fringe" issue and noted in the very thread that you just quoted that MSNBC took on this so called issue with "appropriate seriousness". (if you watched the video you would have seen the complete joke of it all)

I take it back. Your not a "moron". You are so unthinkingly hack-tastic you cannot even bear a mild joke at your dear leaders expense.

Congrats though on keeping the "Lefties are pussies" meme alive and well.

Peace be upon you nitwit.:clap2:

My "dear leader"? I take it back - you're not an idiot, you're astronomically stupid.

Heh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEBN8wOKjMo]Hitler finds out Obama ate his dog[/ame]

Last edited:
Romney 2012: At least he didn't eat his dog.

I wouldnt be surprised if Obama still eats Ferret Subs (with extra oinion and mustard)
Now now, the environmentalists wouldn't have it. The Black Footed Ferret is endangered you cute little thing, you. You're not on the menu.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZrpl277GUo"]The Lion King 3: Hakuna Matata Trailer HD - YouTube[/ame]

Even Timon wants to know what's on the menu and does Michelle make a mean Weed Rat Tartar.

Last edited:
I'm liking the 2012 election season so much better than 2008's.

This time, it's okay, if not required, to laugh at The One.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4387-120419beelertoon-c20120419050025.jpg

Obama's favorite recipes...

Beagles with cream cheese

Eggs rover easy

Great Danishes

Pugs in a blanket

Pup Tarts

Chicken Poodle Soup

When Obama asks for a DOGGY BAG he really means a bag with a dog in it ..

Obama's favorite recipes...

Beagles with cream cheese

Eggs rover easy

Great Danishes

Pugs in a blanket

Pup Tarts

Chicken Poodle Soup

When Obama asks for a DOGGY BAG he really means a bag with a dog in it ..

Same when he orders a Hot Dog

I'm liking the 2012 election season so much better than 2008's.

This time, it's okay, if not required, to laugh at The One.
Wellllll THIS time they can find things funny to say about him, unlike last time. :rolleyes:

Fucking cult of personality.

Forum List

Back