Romney's "Dog On The Roof" Ride VS Obama's Air-Force One 2009 Joy Ride Over New York.

I hope we have some kind of national "Obama Don't Eat My Dog" day this summer. like have massive get togethers of dog owners/with dogs all holding signs and large signs with all of those Obama Eating Dog photos.

Will Obama be discouraged now from visiting Animal shelters?

I think we have seen our last photo-op for him with Bo.

hey....

when was the last time anyone saw Bo?

this would make a great photo-shop,,,,have Obama and Moochelle in a dogcage isle at an humane society, and in the caption , Obama says,,,,,uhm,,ahh,,,we will take all of these. (pointing to a cage with 7 or 8 dogs)

I didn't read the book but I hear that Barry Hussein wrote (or did Bill Ayers write it?) that he enjoyed eating dog meat when he lived in Indonesia with his communist alcoholic bigamist father
He lived there with HIS STEPFATHER. You are confused; he only met his father a few times.

As the family almost certainly stopped for food, use of restrooms, and probably drinks, why would anyone conclude the dog was not also let out to eat, drink water & relieve himself?

so will dogburgers be added to some fast food joint menus next year? will we have to bark out the menu at the drive thru's?

The Republican House needs to pass a law outlawing the eating of dogs in America and force the Senate to reject it. Or perhaps the Senate will pass it!

Then what would Barry do?!

I think I will tweet the idea to Paul Ryan.

and for all of you who plan on dining out this weekend, dont forget to ask for a "Doggie Bag"

Can it have Obama's picture on it like the Flag? (Or is that optional)?

68785178.jpg

:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back