Romney's "Dog On The Roof" Ride VS Obama's Air-Force One 2009 Joy Ride Over New York.

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

Any normal "Non-Kool-Aid Drinking" American is laughing if and when the left is going to accuse Romney of being an animal abuser over "Romney Dogg-Gate". And what about all those dogs running loose in the back of a Ford 150 or Chevy Silverado?

Lets not all forget that $350,000 joy ride when Obama allowed some pilot to take a joy ride around Manhattan for a few pics.
Which is worse? The Doggy on the roof, or your tax-money being used for Obama's Joy Rides?
:oops:

Well, at least he wasn't eating the family pet.

h/t Moonbattery

iw7ji8.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I didn't read the book but I hear that Barry Hussein wrote (or did Bill Ayers write it?) that he enjoyed eating dog meat when he lived in Indonesia with his communist alcoholic bigamist father

Any normal "Non-Kool-Aid Drinking" American is laughing if and when the left is going to accuse Romney of being an animal abuser over "Romney Dogg-Gate". And what about all those dogs running loose in the back of a Ford 150 or Chevy Silverado?

Lets not all forget that $350,000 joy ride when Obama allowed some pilot to take a joy ride around Manhattan for a few pics.
Which is worse? The Doggy on the roof, or your tax-money being used for Obama's Joy Rides?

1. You're a desperate hack

2. This is the photo-op you're referring to. Obama was not involved.

Air Force One photo op incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Air Force One photo op incident occurred on the morning of April 27, 2009, when a Boeing VC-25 (a Boeing 747 military variant used as Air Force One when the president is aboard), followed by a U.S. Air Force F-16 jet fighter, flew low and circled the Upper New York Bay, site of the Statue of Liberty National Monument. President Barack Obama was not on board the aircraft during the incident.

3. The controversy over the photo-op was over the plane being flown around the Statue of Liberty at low altitudes - which frightened many NYC residents - NOT over the cost of the photo-op (which certainly wasn't the first time such a photo-op took place).

4. Did I mention you're a hack?

Did he even know about it?

Shows desperation when right wingers constantly work to "make the other guy look worse". Why not talk about Mitt's "positives". Unless you can't think of any either.

Now it's Obama eats puppies? Officially off the deep end. Dog is on the menu in Asia, is this a shock to any of you somehow?

I didn't read the book but I hear that Barry Hussein wrote (or did Bill Ayers write it?) that he enjoyed eating dog meat when he lived in Indonesia with his communist alcoholic bigamist father

The rw's are just amazing.

They can grow lies faster than we ever thought possible. And they are very proud of their lies.

Why would we believe that?

Seriously.

Mittens has lied about every thing else in his life AND every member of that family of crackpots who has spoken about the missing dog has told a different lie about what happened to him.

And that strange cult they belong to? There are other fringe lunatic sects who eat dogs, you know.

What is the real story about the dog's mysterious disappearance?

Hmmm?

(Didja find the COUNTRY of Indonesia yet?)
(How about the STATE of Hawaii?)

Last edited:

Did you not read the news.? Obama ATE dog once. I'll post that article if ya want. I believe it's on theblaze.com
I mean the flyover in NYC was worse but you could also add Romneydogonroof vs Obamaeatsdog. :lol:

Did you not read the news.? Obama ATE dog once. I'll post that article if ya want. I believe it's on theblaze.com
I mean the flyover in NYC was worse but you could also add Romneydogonroof vs Obamaeatsdog. :lol:

Yes, please give us a "credible" link that Obama ate dog. BTW, do you know what's in your meat?

Forum List

Back