Romney's "Dog On The Roof" Ride VS Obama's Air-Force One 2009 Joy Ride Over New York.

dogsformitt.jpg

Hey, did you find the "state of Indonesia" on the map of the United States yet?

Once you find out that its not a state, go looking for Hawaii.

Hint: Hawaii IS a state.

Honest.

People born in the USA know we have 50 states and don't eat dogs

People living in the United States do indeed eat dog. This is a country of immigrants. Horse is also on the menu. Brains, balls, guts, eyeballs from a variety of animals. Republicans think America belongs to white people and if you aren't one of them, you're not really American. Bunch a tools.

Republicans don't understand the difference between animals raised as food and torturing the family pet. Course, if they aren't shooting and killing something, they just aren't happy.

i wonder if pelosi strapped her poodle to one of the wings of her jet to san fransisco.

Didn't you start this faux-outrage thread regarding the Air Force 1 photo-op? Funny, you haven't mentioned it since your sad little OP. Everything else you and the USMB wingnut ADHD trolls have posted has to do with Obama eating dog as a child in a country where it's common practice.

You really think voters will be swayed by your desperate little attacks? Sorry, champ, but the fact that the GOP has been waging a war against the poor, the working class, the middle class and women isn't going to be overshadowed by this non-story. But, I understand, it's all you have. So, go with it, that's what I say. While you're at it, bring up Obama's birth certificate and Ted Nugent's threatening comments that every wingnut from you to Glenn Beck to Mike Huckabee has dismissed as "just words" while simultaneously having a fucking hissy fit over Hillary Rosen's comments. You people are fucking nuts.

well, at least this story will never go away!!! poor Obama, every time he will speak on TV, millions will watch and say to themselves, Hey Look! Its Obama! I wonder what he ate before the press conference?

well, at least this story will never go away!!! poor Obama, every time he will speak on TV, millions will watch and say to themselves, Hey Look! Its Obama! I wonder what he ate before the press conference?

Right. Except that millions of people won't know of the story, and even if they do, they won't care. The only morons who will care will be half-wits like yourself. But, hey, what do I care? Go ahead and hijack your own thread with this non-story. The Air Force 1 faux-outrage bit wasn't working, so you may as well go full-on nuts and blather on endlessly about the dog story.

was this story brought up on msnbc or abc yet?

Neither, because nobody cares. What does Faux News have to say about it?

Wrong moron. MSNBC did cover it as did ABC's (I think) Jack Tapper or wassmame...

(with appropriate seriousness of course)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaFdbzmK0jM]Morning Joe crew laugh over Obama eating dog joke - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong moron. MSNBC did cover it as did ABC's (I think) Jack Tapper or wassmame...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaFdbzmK0jM]Morning Joe crew laugh over Obama eating dog joke - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if sargeant schultz covered it,,,then again, he looks like he ate a few dog steaks.

I wonder if sargeant schultz covered it,,,then again, he looks like he ate a few dog steaks.

It's "Jake" not "Jack" Tapper but at least ABC was the correct guess.

Romney Campaign Notes that Obama as a Boy Ate Dog Meat* - ABC News

Funny enough, if Diane Sawyer and Obama's main man Axelrod had not tried to make the Romney dog story from 30 years ago national news the "Obama bites dog" story never would have been a national joke.

:D

So, only idiots like you take it seriously. Got it. Thanks for the clarification. :lol:

Well, looks like Obama eating dog will be the water cooler topic of every small and large business in America tomorrow. 150 or so million Americans will go to work and make jokes about the president eating dog burgers all day!! us conservatives will love it,,,,,finally, a story that will make the zimmerman case a thing of the past. (being the MSM spent endless hours, if not 24/7 on it for weeks)

So, only idiots like you take it seriously. Got it. Thanks for the clarification. :lol:

Wow.

I posted a separate thread in the "humor" section of USMB noting this was a "fringe" issue and noted in the very thread that you just quoted that MSNBC took on this so called issue with "appropriate seriousness". (if you watched the video you would have seen the complete joke of it all)

I take it back. Your not a "moron". You are so unthinkingly hack-tastic you cannot even bear a mild joke at your dear leaders expense.

Congrats though on keeping the "Lefties are pussies" meme alive and well.

Peace be upon you nitwit.:clap2:

Forum List

Back