Romney's a laugh riot

Obama was ok, he had some funny stuff...I liked the joke about Bloomburg.....but Romney was really really funny....Big Bird didnt see it comming ;)

The Obama campaign has how many Hollywood writers and comedians at their disposal and that's the best he can do? I have to wonder if he's even trying.

Mitt Romney Jokes and One Liners at Al Smith dinner with President Barack Obama - YouTube

Apparently Obama was there too. I Can't imagine he was happy with everything.

Romney had some great material and did a great job.
He was relaxed and came off really great.

Of course MSNBC will make fun of him to no end and will say he sucked.
What can you expect from the hacks over there.

They have to do their job. He has to do his.

His job is to lay out a plan and vision for the next four years.

And their job is to make sure no one hears that plan.
Romney has his comprehensive plans on every aspect laid out and ready to roll next January. :)

It's here:

Mitt Romney believes in America. He believes that liberty, opportunity, and free enterprise have led to prosperity and strength before and will do so again. America, however, must take decisive action to roll back the misguided policies of the last three years, empower our citizens, and restore the foundations of our nation’s strength.

To learn more about Mitt's plan, select an issue below from his Issues Page:

Mitt used the evening to "zing" Obama and issue taking points. He aimed a joke or two at himself. Basically, he made an attempt to roast Obama.

Obama used the evening to poke fun at himself and the process.....and gave Romney a couple of light jabs. For good measure, he reminded us that unemployment is down and Bib Laden is dead.......using innocent humor.

Nutters love them some snark.

Mitt used the evening to "zing" Obama and issue taking points. He aimed a joke or two at himself. Basically, he made an attempt to roast Obama.

Obama used the evening to poke fun at himself and the process.....and gave Romney a couple of light jabs. For good measure, he reminded us that unemployment is down and Bib Laden is dead.......using innocent humor.

Nutters love them some snark.

Oh, so unemployment and OBL aren't 'taking' points? I think you're the nutter.

Forum List

Back