Romney: you can't make this stuff up

Shouldn't you be busy with fake drama about your dumb family down in Orleans.....

Party for BIG donors on yacht flying flag from island where he offshores money.

:lmao:

Gov. Mitt Romney's campaign toasted its top donors Wednesday aboard a 150-foot yacht flying the flag of the Cayman Islands.

The floating party, hosted by a Florida developer on his yacht "Cracker Bay," was one of a dozen exclusive events meant to nurture those who have raised more than $1 million for Romney's bid.

"I think it's ironic they do this aboard a yacht that doesn't even pay its taxes," said a woman who lives aboard a much smaller boat moored at the St. Petersburg Municipal Marina.

Romney Party Yacht Flies Cayman Islands Flag - ABC News

Shouldn't you be busy with fake drama about your dumb family down in Orleans.....

Party for BIG donors on yacht flying flag from island where he offshores money.

:lmao:

Gov. Mitt Romney's campaign toasted its top donors Wednesday aboard a 150-foot yacht flying the flag of the Cayman Islands.

The floating party, hosted by a Florida developer on his yacht "Cracker Bay," was one of a dozen exclusive events meant to nurture those who have raised more than $1 million for Romney's bid.

"I think it's ironic they do this aboard a yacht that doesn't even pay its taxes," said a woman who lives aboard a much smaller boat moored at the St. Petersburg Municipal Marina.

Romney Party Yacht Flies Cayman Islands Flag - ABC News
Awwwwwww.....did I laugh too loudly at Mitten?

Can I ask - again - what exactly is the issue regarding off shore accounts? Many Americans have them - some of those people are Democrats. Why is it suddenly an outrage? Oh wait... yea, cuz it's a GOP candidate. Fucking faux outrage.... it's funny... in a 'how can so many be so stupid' kind of way.
Because a president should be doing everything in is power to make a connection with the voters. Or if he can't do that, create the illusion. Why would you fuck'n do that NOW?

They are trying to lose... I swear... TRYING

Hardly a day goes by that I don't watch the RobMe and Robin antics and wonder if they're really working undercover for the Obama campaign.

Its as though they don't think anyone will notice that he also said he wants the housing market to crash so his 1% cronies could buy the properties and rent them back to the owners, or that he tried to take credit for saving the auto industry when he actually said he wanted it to fail.

Imagine this mental midget representing us on the national stage. Not a pretty sight. Indeed, I'd bet he would have us in at least two more wars before the first year is out.

I know that were I to win the nomination for a party that has a reputation of being too white, the first thing I would do is host a party on a boat called "Cracker Bay". I foresee no negative internet memes that could spring from this event.

Gary Morse isn't running for any office and he owns the yacht and is hosting the party.

Since I am capable of both reading and comprehension (go me!), I am fully aware that Mitt Romney does not own the yacht in question and thus did not claim that the boat was his.

Okay.
So who was it trying to win the nomination? If you meant that big money donors shouldn't be on yachts to begin with, that's different. In that case, big money democrats shouldn't be going to Anna Wintour's multimillion dollar condo in Manhattan either.

I was expecting to come in here and see our regular righties say how mittens is out of touch with america because he is on a yacht while america suffers. You know like they do with obama everday.

I didn't see that happen...I love double standards.

Gary Morse isn't running for any office and he owns the yacht and is hosting the party.

Since I am capable of both reading and comprehension (go me!), I am fully aware that Mitt Romney does not own the yacht in question and thus did not claim that the boat was his.

Okay.
So who was it trying to win the nomination? If you meant that big money donors shouldn't be on yachts to begin with, that's different. In that case, big money democrats shouldn't be going to Anna Wintour's multimillion dollar condo in Manhattan either.

The issue is not that rich people own yachts.....but rich people do not pay taxes on their yachts

More reason to give them further tax cuts

The President is currently trying to create a fairer tax system. Governor Romney is presently trying to create a tax system that would shift the primary tax burden to the middle class and working poor. And create an even greater gap in wealth.

Okay.

I don't know how to explain it to you because you don't seem to have understood my comment in the slightest.

I was expecting to come in here and see our regular righties say how mittens is out of touch with america because he is on a yacht while america suffers. You know like they do with obama everday.

Probably because neither Romney nor Ryan were on the yacht! The left is saying they were on the yacht. Donor were on the yacht, which makes it the same thing. That, or democrats are just lying again.

Okay.

I don't know how to explain it to you because you don't seem to have understood my comment in the slightest.

Probably not.

It's not like Romney was really there.

Fairer huh?

Like more than 50% don't pay taxes like we have now?

Or the top 10% of taxpayers pay around 60% of the taxes?

Come on dumbfuck, please tell us about your "fairer system."

The President is currently trying to create a fairer tax system. Governor Romney is presently trying to create a tax system that would shift the primary tax burden to the middle class and working poor. And create an even greater gap in wealth.

Tsk tsk, did you learn nothing from the conservative apoplectic rage over Obama holding expensive fundraisers abroad while simultaneously ignoring that Romney was holding more expensive fundraisers abroad?

It's simple. Arugula and golf = out of touch elitist scum, car elevators and yachts = man of the people.

Okay.

Probably not.

It's not like Romney was really there.

My mistake. Sorry for partying.

Tsk tsk, did you learn nothing from the conservative apoplectic rage over Obama holding expensive fundraisers abroad while simultaneously ignoring that Romney was holding more expensive fundraisers abroad?

It's simple. Arugula and golf = out of touch elitist scum, car elevators and yachts = man of the people.
Blah... I think both are bullshit.

This guy has closer ties to the Caymans than Obama does to Kenya!

Somebody check that birth certificate.

Oh, he's a citizen all right.

Its his money that claims foreign citizenship because, as the rw's so conveniently ignore, its his money that BENEFITS foreign countries.

And, yes, he has the right to send his money anywhere he wants but the idiot rw's want us all to believe that makes him a decent American. In fact, he is corrupt and lies easier than he tells the truth.

Almost every president (and veep) we've had has been wealthy.

How many have invested in FOREIGN companies while trashing AMERICAN countries and kicking AMERICAN jobs out from under AMERICAN citizens?

How come the guy that claimed it was a Jamaican flag deleted his post? :lmao:

Wonder why the owner named the yacht Cracker Bay.

How come the guy that claimed it was a Jamaican flag deleted his post? :lmao:

Wonder why the owner named the yacht Cracker Bay.

Maybe because it is moored at the Ritz?

Forum List

Back