Capture--2.jpg

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

obamaslies.jpg

obama_smokingspliff-27apr2011.jpg

obama_hope_change.jpg

Super moderator?...Super Stupid?...

You decide!

IRONY ALERT!

It's all there in irrefutable print, but yet it goes in one end of that empty toilet you call your head and out the other, and you call ME stupid.

You are a true MORON snuggles... I wouldn't be surprised if you drooled and wrote on the walls with your own shit.

Dude, I REALLY shouldn't have to hit my down arrow 5-6 times to get past all your propoganda.

God.

As I have shown over and over, CON$ervoFascists lie in packs! The BLS keeps track of discouraged workers and in April 2012 there were 968,000 which is clearly less than 1 million, except of course to CON$ervofascists where it is over 6 million. :cuckoo:

A-38. Persons not in the labor force by desire and availability for work, age, and sex

I can't count how many times the BLS estimates turned out to be wrong.

Sorry dip-shit.......try again.

"Wrong" in the sense the numbers aren't dead on the nose, but not "wrong" in the sense of being off by a factor of six.

"Wrong" in the sense that their numbers are always wrong, period.

I'm still trying to make the connection between Donald trump and the Obama record of $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, 40,000,000+ unemployed, record low labor participation rates, inflation, $4 gas, record numbers on pubic assistance, sliding housing markets, etc.

What does Trump's views on Obama's birthplace have to do with any off this?

Your apology is required- asshole. I don't need to lie- but you need to believe Obama's lies. And you do so, yet have the audacity to call other people liars? You should always do a little research before opening your great big mouth and swallowing your itty-bitty head.

Bloomberg Businesweek
By Vivien Lou Chen, Elizabeth Dwoskin and Karen Weise
May 31, 2012 10:12 AM EDT

Searching for America's Forgotten Jobless

More information for the terminally stupid
As I have shown over and over, CON$ervoFascists lie in packs! The BLS keeps track of discouraged workers and in April 2012 there were 968,000 which is clearly less than 1 million, except of course to CON$ervofascists where it is over 6 million. :cuckoo:

A-38. Persons not in the labor force by desire and availability for work, age, and sex

But you blindly accept completely made up numbers from professional CON$ervofascist liars!!!!!

Sorry :asshole:......try again.

"Wrong" in the sense the numbers aren't dead on the nose, but not "wrong" in the sense of being off by a factor of six.

"Wrong" in the sense that their numbers are always wrong, period.
Funny how they were never wrong when CON$ervoFascists want to claim that Bush had 5% UE!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to make the connection between Donald trump and the Obama record of $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, 40,000,000+ unemployed, record low labor participation rates, inflation, $4 gas, record numbers on pubic assistance, sliding housing markets, etc.

Jesus right wingers are so stupid they think obama caused all our debt. Retards.

Clearly, they'd rather talk about Trump than Obama first ever credit downgrade

The left can't explain why Obama's bio claimed he was born in Kenya and remained unchanged until 2007.

That's the question they avoid and will never face.

The left can't explain why Obama's bio claimed he was born in Kenya and remained unchanged until 2007.

Obama was the first Birther

I suspect he's a racist as well. I'd bet his white half made those false statements to his publisher

Obama was the first Birther

I suspect he's a racist as well. I'd bet his white half made those false statements to his publisher

I know he's a race hustler. He proved that with the "Beer Summit" and the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy. The man is a fraud and needs to be removed.

I just love the money he can help raise for Romney- Your guy loves the money his asshole; racist; terrorist; America hating friends can get for him- and apparently you do to. And that's OK with you?

See how this works Joe- It is a stupid controversy- and you are a stupid player. An obamabot pawn as it were...

THIS ELECTION is about the economy- stupid!

The economy that Obama saved after George W. Bush wrecked it? That economy?

Americans aren't all as stupid as you. They have memories that go back more than 4 years.

Yeah, that's it Joe continue to be a stupid player- Y'all can keep calling this economy saved- but I got news for you, most people don't feel the economy is too rosy- especially those more then 6 million folks that have given up on finding a job.

The Bush talking points are dead- except for stupid players.

Uh, sorry, if you gave up, it wasn't like you were looking all that hard.

If we have problems, it's because in teh Bush years, people like Romney and Bain moved 50,000 factories to China.

Jesus right wingers are so stupid they think obama caused all our debt. Retards.

He most certainly did not cause all of our debt. It took over 200 years to accumulate a $10 Trillion national debt and he managed to add about $5 Trillion to that in 3+ years.

He most certainly did not cause all of our debt. It took over 200 years to accumulate a $10 Trillion national debt and he managed to add about $5 Trillion to that in 3+ years.
But wasn't there interest on that inherited $10 trillion GOP debt of about half a trillion a year? And weren't there two inherited GOP wars with their accompanying spending? And wasn't there an inherited GOP unfunded Medicare Part D spending?

If you back out all the inherited GOP spending, Obama policies added little or nothing to the GOP national debt!!!

But wasn't there interest on that inherited $10 trillion GOP debt of about half a trillion a year? And weren't there two inherited GOP wars with their accompanying spending? And wasn't there an inherited GOP unfunded Medicare Part D spending?

If you back out all the inherited GOP spending, Obama policies added little or nothing to the GOP national debt!!!

Obama's first deficit is the second-largest on record.... but Bush's last one was the largest.

Forum List

Back