Romney winner Polls were biased!!!!

I agree with the OP, liberals love projection and since they rig the "regular"polls they think CNN suddenly became a GOP stronghold and rigged it...libtards stands for liberal retards.....for a reason

They will attack any polls that don't have their desired results. Rather than understand that many in the country never supported Obama and many have managed to kick their koolaid addiction, they blame polls, or maybe people, for not buying their hype about Obama.

The skewed polls must be useful in playing with people's heads. And they make the libs feel warm and fuzzy.

Romney KICKED OBAMA so bad in these categories:
The economy dominated the first debate and according to the poll,

Handling economy-- Romney!
and by a 55%-43% margin, debate watchers said that Romney rather than Obama would better handle the economy.

TAXES--Romney!
On the issue of taxes, which kicked off the debate, Romney had a 53%-44% edge over Obama.

HealthCare -- Romney!
And by a 52%-47% margin, debate watchers said Romney would better handle health care, and

The deficit -- Romney!!
had the edge on the budget deficit by a 57%-41% margin.

CNN Poll: Most watchers say Romney debate winner – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Hey, I think Romney won the debate on points, but that doesn't change my vote. A lot of Democrats thought Romney won the debate, but that doesn't mean anything. Now if we see a shift in the polls over the next week, then you can truly say Romney won the debate. I think Romney might see a slight movement, but I think it will be short lived. Romney left himself open on a number of issues that the Obama camp will kill him with in upcoming ads. Just wait and watch.

Yes you are right in all your points including a "slight" movement by Romney and it might be short lived.
The purpose of this thread was to show how the MSM pooh poohed the contentions for YEARS by conservatives that the sampling was heavy with Democrats thus biasing poll results and ONE poll smashing the hell 67% Romney brought the topic up by CNN!
It took Gergen to state even if it was slightly GOP that didn't alter the overwhelming smash by Romney.

The point of the thread WAS MSM finally FINALLY admitted there was and have been skewing of the polls!

And it was THESE POLLS skewed results that influenced donors to give!
Contributions are spent in more polls, TV ads and therefore more positives for Obama!

Forum List

Back