Romney to Reid: Put up or Shut Up

Neo, you all crack me up. The rethugs have used every single idea they could to bring down Obama. Didn't matter one bit if it was fact or not.

Now I think that most of the Dems in Congress are pussies. However I don't think that about Harry.
The rethugs are the ones that wanted to play hardball. Now the game is on and you all want to whine about it. Tough shit. Dirty politics is the name of the game. Quit whining. Lets play ball. It is only gonna get worse. Or better. Depending on which team you support.

Neo, you all crack me up. The rethugs have used every single idea they could to bring down Obama. Didn't matter one bit if it was fact or not.

Now I think that most of the Dems in Congress are pussies. However I don't think that about Harry.
The rethugs are the ones that wanted to play hardball. Now the game is on and you all want to whine about it. Tough shit. Dirty politics is the name of the game. Quit whining. Lets play ball. It is only gonna get worse. Or better. Depending on which team you support.

Hey dipshit - Reid opened his fucking mouth with baseless accusations and Romney called his pussy ass onto the carpet. Good move on Romney's part. Game isn't fully on yet - but it's clear Romney is going to go toe-to-toe with moron's like Reid and put them back in their place.

Sure
possible criminal behavior by Reid is another issue
No rumor- he did it live

Not as much as it does you, faggot.

"Not as much", huh?

So that's a big "yes"

You're almost out, man, just another step or two.

You can do it!

And you have nothing to worry about. Everyone knows, nobody cares.

Dick Dick Dick.

That's all you ever think about, faggot.

Says the guy who just admitted that the thought of the guy's mouth in OohPooPahDoo's avatar being in "receive mode" turns him on......

Says the guy who just admitted that the thought of the guy's mouth in OohPooPahDoo's avatar being in "receive mode" turns him on......

Christ, now you're making shit up. For Christ's sakes - I personally don't give a fuck if you suck dick. Seriously. What you do in your private life is none of my concern.

Hey dipshit - Reid opened his fucking mouth with baseless accusations and Romney called his pussy ass onto the carpet. Good move on Romney's part. Game isn't fully on yet - but it's clear Romney is going to go toe-to-toe with moron's like Reid and put them back in their place.

Hey fukface. People been wanting to see Mitt's returns for how many months now?
And most thinking Americans (not you of course) are much curious about why they havent been released. Harry has made one of two things happen. Either we get to see them or we don't. But if he don't release them, there will always be thinking people (not you) who wonder wtf he is hiding. And who wants a President that is lying and hiding. (you do of course) But not enough people want that to get Mitt elected.

Mitt needs to show us the money or he can fuk off.

And before we start trading insults, let me be the first to say you can fuk off as well. I have seen how you play.

Christ, now you're making shit up. For Christ's sakes - I personally don't give a fuck if you suck dick. Seriously. What you do in your private life is none of my concern.

You were asked it the thought of a man's mouth being in "receiving mode" turned you on.

You replied "not as much .... " which clearly implies that it does on some level.

Hey fukface. People been wanting to see Mitt's returns for how many months now?
And most thinking Americans (not you of course) are much curious about why they havent been released. Harry has made one of two things happen. Either we get to see them or we don't. But if he don't release them, there will always be thinking people (not you) who wonder wtf he is hiding. And who wants a President that is lying and hiding. (you do of course) But not enough people want that to get Mitt elected.

Mitt needs to show us the money or he can fuk off.

And before we start trading insults, let me be the first to say you can fuk off as well. I have seen how you play.

who wants a president who is hiding and lying you ask? you do that's who, that's why you put obummer in office and refuse to impeach him. now stfu. most thinking Americans (not you) recognize this shit for what it is bullying by the crazy fucked up people on the left. I hope he hauls reids ass all the way to a senate investigation. and reid better damn sure hope and pray that Romney has a forgiving nature.

YAY! Go for that old bastards throat Governor. Now that senile old prick is saying "the words out that Romney didn't pay his taxes". Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. He starts the rumour and then says the words out.

From an interview with Hannity:

But Romney forcefully denied Reid's allegations on Hannity's radio show Thursday.

"Harry’s going to have to describe who it is he spoke with, because, of course, that is totally and completely wrong," Romney said. "It’s untrue, dishonest and inaccurate. It’s wrong.

But here's the part I really love:eusa_angel:

"So, I’m looking forward to have Harry reveal his sources, and we will probably find out it’s the White House."

Read more: Romney to Reid: 'Put up or shut up' on source of 'untrue' tax claims | Fox News
My gawd Romney walked right into the bright orange trap covered in warning signs!

If it's "totally and completely wrong" then go ahead and prove it.

Who's advising this guy? James Carville? There must be a secret liberal plant on his staff.

We all know Reid is not going to tell us who his so called source is which begs the question what is Reid hiding? My guess is that there is no source and Reid is lying through his teeth.

I tend to agree with you, blackhawk.

Notice too how the left
would rather have the American public
more interested in how Romney spends his money

than how Papa Obama spends our money- tax payer money
too funny

Hilarious! Romney cannot win this unless he releases htaxes and now he is under the bus for a whole hell of a lot more than he was to begin with. With every word he utters the hole get deeper. Continued silence accomplishes the same thing.

What could be there to justify this scenario? There can only be one answer. Anything else would make Romney an idiot.

We all know Reid is not going to tell us who his so called source is which begs the question what is Reid hiding? My guess is that there is no source and Reid is lying through his teeth.

I tend to agree with you, blackhawk.

Notice too how the left
would rather have the American public
more interested in how Romney spends his money

than how Papa Obama spends our money- tax payer money
too funny

How a man spends, or does not spend, his money, can be a good indication of his character.

Forum List

Back