Romney Ryan would cause immeasurable harm to women

NYT Opinion Editorial

If Mitt Romney and his vice-presidential running mate, Representative Paul Ryan, were to win next month’s election, the harm to women’s reproductive rights would extend far beyond the borders of the United States.

In this country, they would support the recriminalization of abortion with the overturning of Roe v. Wade, and they would limit access to contraception and other services. But they have also promised to promote policies abroad that would affect millions of women in the world’s poorest countries, where lack of access to contraception, prenatal care and competent help at childbirth often results in serious illness and thousands of deaths yearly. And the wreckage would begin on Day 1 of a Romney administration

Bullshit! Republicans are no more interested in ending abortion than Democrats. The only thing they care about is the number of people who will vote for them because they claim to want to end abortion. What the hell have Republicans actually done to bring about an end to abortions? And quite frankly, I don't even mean overturning Roe as I don't believe that will solve the problem especially in today's society when pregnancy ending drugs can be found so readily.

Republican politicians, and I am definitely singling out the politicians as opposed to the citizenry, don't want to end abortions. Never have cared... never will.

Immie

What a fucking hysterical and laughable thread. Its like someone let the kids out of school early and no one was ready to pick them up. Complete hysterics

Romney Ryan would cause immeasurable harm to women

Your wrong, but that is small to the immeasurable harm that Obama will and has done to the nation .......

Forum List

Back