Romney,Ryan,Tea partiers and me want ordinary workers to become

Yes, keep on voting (R) and being an obedient sheep to the rich, then one day they will "trickle down" the wealth and you will be a millionaire too! :cuckoo:

Yes, keep on voting (R) and being an obedient sheep to the rich, then one day they will "trickle down" the wealth and you will be a millionaire too! :cuckoo:

Funny but because of my mental attitude that you poke fun of, I'm getting a check for as long as I live from a business I started that makes me a millionaire!

And I dug ditches, built houses when I was in high school, worked 3 jobs in college, spent most of my life gaining the knowledge that less then 6 people in the USA have and as a result I'll get these checks for as long as I live as well as my son, and my granddaughter and her kids... all because I KNEW that working hard having a good idea and believing it can make any one that if they set aside their ss/medicare payments which is being used to fund the government was used to accumulate on their own.. EVERYONE can have $1 million at age 65!

So don't give me any crap about people having to become millionaires like I did!
All YOU and any idiot can do is get the govt. to accumulate the 400,000 more in payments and return it plus accumulation of over $779,000!

All without ANY millionaire!!!!

Simple math too complicated for you I guess!

You can count can't you ?

If a person working from age 25 to age 65 starting at $30,000 a year with salary increases will pay over $400,000 in employer/employee to SS/Medicare.
Do you agree? Or do you have a problem comprehending that
1) person can start at $30,000 a year and gets over 40 years 2% salary increases.
2) At 15% that is $400,000 in 40 years.
WITHOUT earning any interest WHAT is wrong with the employee getting back
the $400,000 paid in?

NOW Ryan and others are presenting that ANYONE under age 55..KEY number!
NO one over 55 SS/Medicare would change.. NOT a thing! Do you understand?

Then any one UNDER 55 can choose:
1) Keep the same plan where $500/month taken from paycheck and money goes to Govt.
2) OR the $500/month is set aside for the employee.
The employee can simply keep in a interest generating account. THAT's IT
end of 40 years employee gets $400,000 back PLUS interest!

Is this too complicated for you ???

So if employee choses to put $500/month into a 3% savings account another $377,000
accumulates... getting $777,000 for employee to use at retirement!

And if employee is financially savvy.. first 20 years in appreciating assets growing at 9.6% then at age 40 switches to more secure 6% rate and finally at 60 moves to more secure!
$2 million accumulated!

Why is this so hard to understand??? Are people like YOU total idiots???

Forum List

Back