Romney, Rubio Should Beat Obama, Biden

I'm a Jew wack job:tongue:

Same deal... nothing but contempt for you guys... or least the "conservative" ones.

78% of Jews will vote for Obama this November.

:lol: You and Jake are the same person both clueless and delusional, although he has an excuse he's a kid. You? You’re just a miserable hater

Actually, Jake is probably older than I am, and I'm older than dirt.

But the reality is the reality.

Riddler_02.jpg

Riddle me this, for you conservative "Judeo-Christian" types. What have you gotten for your 30 years of support of the Republican Party?

Abortion is still legal.
It's still illegal to pray in School.
Kids are still being taught birth control.
Gay marriage is now legal in 6 states, and many of the others offer "civil unions", which are just marriage through the back door (no pun intended.)
Kids are still being taught evolution and not creationism.

In short, if you are supporting the GOP in a hope of imposing your moral worldview on the country, you have little to show for it. When a true believer shows up (Santorum, Huckabee, Buchanan), the Establishment shoots them down.

Now, what have the Wall Street Plutocrats gotten.

Right to work laws.
Huge tax breaks for rich people.
Busting unions up.
Free Trade Treaties to move your good paying job to China.
Bailouts for the banks and Wall Street while your mortgage is underwater and your 401K is busted.

So who is delusional here? It strikes me that if you keep doing the same thing and expect a different result, that is the definition of insanity.

I think this is the best ticket to beat Obama. It would sure up FL. and should win MI. Rubio would help in both states, we have a large Hispanic population in MI plus I'm sure they would pick up Ohio, Penn or both, and that’s a wrap :cool:

nice fantasy, no doubt.

but rubio said he doesn't want it...

well, until he said he's not talking about it.

"I'm not discussing the vice-presidential process anymore," Rubio said during an interview Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." Rubio has repeatedly indicated he's not interested in the job, but now refuses to discuss it.

ABC News reported this week that the senator wasn't being vetted by the Romney camp, but Romney himself declared that Rubio was in the mix as a potential running mate.

Rubio won't talk about VP prospects - POLITICO.com

You're certainly a whack job. I don't know what the confirmed faith of your mother has to do with anything.

I'm more of a practicing Jew than my mother idiot

Practice makes perfect. I hope you're not as dumb a Jew than you are a whack job.

:clap2:Good one... Some day I hope to see you post something that proves you have a I.Q. above 100...I'm sure it'll be a long wait though

I think this is the best ticket to beat Obama. It would sure up FL. and should win MI. Rubio would help in both states, we have a large Hispanic population in MI plus I'm sure they would pick up Ohio, Penn or both, and that’s a wrap :cool:

nice fantasy, no doubt.

"I'm not discussing the vice-presidential process anymore," Rubio said during an interview Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." Rubio has repeatedly indicated he's not interested in the job, but now refuses to discuss it.

ABC News reported this week that the senator wasn't being vetted by the Romney camp, but Romney himself declared that Rubio was in the mix as a potential running mate.

Did you watch "Meet The Press" Yesterday? If Rubio is asked to be on the ticket in order to help save this country, How can he refuse?

nice fantasy, no doubt.

Sen. Rubio would take it, but he just got seriously outplayed, so they're not offering.

Boob McNut would beat Obama in November.

Go take a look at the battleground states poll numbers. Except for Pennsylvania and New Hampshire, all are ridiculously close in the RCP average which are mostly made up of 1) liberal leaning polls and 2) most not made up of likely voters.

No worries here..............Joe Scratchmyass could be the VP nominee.:eusa_dance:

You just keep dreaming; Rubio would not be the best choice. If Romney cannot take Florida with Rick the _ _ _ _ _ Scott as Governor, without little Marky, he needs to call it quits today.

Same deal... nothing but contempt for you guys... or least the "conservative" ones.

78% of Jews will vote for Obama this November.

:lol: You and Jake are the same person both clueless and delusional, although he has an excuse he's a kid. You? You’re just a miserable hater

Actually, Jake is probably older than I am, and I'm older than dirt.

But the reality is the reality.

Riddler_02.jpg

Riddle me this, for you conservative "Judeo-Christian" types. What have you gotten for your 30 years of support of the Republican Party?

Abortion is still legal.
It's still illegal to pray in School.
Kids are still being taught birth control.
Gay marriage is now legal in 6 states, and many of the others offer "civil unions", which are just marriage through the back door (no pun intended.)
Kids are still being taught evolution and not creationism.

In short, if you are supporting the GOP in a hope of imposing your moral worldview on the country, you have little to show for it. When a true believer shows up (Santorum, Huckabee, Buchanan), the Establishment shoots them down.

Now, what have the Wall Street Plutocrats gotten.

Right to work laws.
Huge tax breaks for rich people.
Busting unions up.
Free Trade Treaties to move your good paying job to China.
Bailouts for the banks and Wall Street while your mortgage is underwater and your 401K is busted.

So who is delusional here? It strikes me that if you keep doing the same thing and expect a different result, that is the definition of insanity.

Jake is a college kid, as far as the rest of your gibberish, right to work laws are a good thing, lower taxes are a good thing, public sector unions losing power is a good thing, free trade is a good thing, the reason jobs are moving to China is because The cost of doing business here is increasingly high and corporate taxes are the highest in the civilized world. The mortgage debacle was due too much government manipulation of the market. The bank bailouts have been paid back with interest for the most part although I was not for them

You just keep dreaming; Rubio would not be the best choice. If Romney cannot take Florida with Rick the _ _ _ _ _ Scott as Governor, without little Marky, he needs to call it quits today.

Rubio is a winner, he has ten times the intellect of that idiot Biden, he is Hispanic and speaks perfect Spanish, I can see him going into these Hispanic neighborhoods. 'mI even more convinced now that with Rubio on the ticket we have a sure winner

Last edited:
Yeah...just keep chasing those polls. Obama...the incumbent is in a statistical dead heat with a guy who HASN'T EVEN BEEN NOMINATED YET!

Brilliant!

Hell, he was beaten by 'None of the Above' in unopposed democrat primaries in 3 states last month!

If you live by the polls, you'll only end up naked with dollar bills hangin' out your ass crack!

By the way, did anyone else find it interesting that the Obama campaign spent more money last month than they took in...for the first time ever!

Guess people are holding on to that free Obama money (our tax dollars for the more intellectually challenged liberals out there) to pay the rent instead of giving it back so he can buy another election.

Just hide and watch.

Jake is a college kid, as far as the rest of your gibberish, right to work laws are a good thing, lower taxes are a good thing, public sector unions losing power is a good thing, free trade is a good thing, the reason jobs are moving to China is because The cost of doing business here is increasingly high and corporate taxes are the highest in the civilized world. The mortgage debacle was due too much government manipulation of the market. The bank bailouts have been paid back with interest for the most part although I was not for them

Yup, you be a good little dog and roll over when the plutocrats tell you to. They might even scratch your tummy...

Sorry, man, the destruction of the American Middle Class is not a good thing for anyone, not even business in the long term.

Certainly not for the GOP. When you get rid of that Union, Middle Class wage, you just make people more dependent on government. When they become more dependent on government, they want more of it. WHen they want more of it, they vote for Democrats.

Fact is, when taxes on teh wealthy were higher and union membership was higher, we had our greatest prosperity as a nation.

True Story. Look it up.

Yup, you be a good little dog and roll over when the plutocrats tell you to. They might even scratch your tummy...

Sorry, man, the destruction of the American Middle Class is not a good thing for anyone, not even business in the long term.

Certainly not for the GOP. When you get rid of that Union, Middle Class wage, you just make people more dependent on government. When they become more dependent on government, they want more of it. WHen they want more of it, they vote for Democrats.

Fact is, when taxes on teh wealthy were higher and union membership was higher, we had our greatest prosperity as a nation.

True Story. Look it up.

Sorry idiot but there is no conspiracy against the "middle class" the problem with this country is too large and powerful a federal government which kills individual liberty and is sucking the life out of our economy. Public sector unions are part of the problem

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ7bFRuce1k]Senator Rubio on Telemundo - YouTube[/ame]

True Story. Look it up.

Sorry idiot but there is no conspiracy against the "middle class" the problem with this country is too large and powerful a federal government which kills individual liberty and is sucking the life out of our economy. Public sector unions are part of the problem

You are wrong. Your thinking is wrong. Your words are lies. There was and is a war on unions..especially public sector unions by the tools of big business...the politicians, bribed by big business in government. This "war" has included lockouts, offshoring, leveraged buyouts...and a whole host of tactics driving wages and political influence of organized workers down.

Next thing you know Iroc will claim there was no ship named LIberty..nope..no attack..never happened..

You should just concentrate on appologizing for illegal Jewish/Israeli influence in U S foreign policy and leave the union thing alone...multi tasking doesn't seem your strong suite.

True Story. Look it up.

You are wrong. Your thinking is wrong. Your words are lies. There was and is a war on unions..especially public sector unions by the tools of big business...the politicians, bribed by big business in government. This "war" has included lockouts, offshoring, leveraged buyouts...and a whole host of tactics driving wages and political influence of organized workers down.

Next thing you know Iroc will claim there was no ship named LIberty..nope..no attack..never happened..

You should just concentrate on appologizing for illegal Jewish/Israeli influence in U S foreign policy and leave the union thing alone...multi tasking doesn't seem your strong suite.

Umm...ok...you're a loon, I never could really understand how Jillian has a civil board relationship with Jew hating loons like you:confused:

Back to the topic....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fsG4jLBmrs&feature=g-vrec]Marco Rubio Says "Save The Country" & John Kerry Questions him - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back