If r. Paul was to run third Party I think he could take it

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Never been a Paulite sp? per se but been thru radical times revamping a political party, but faced with a Democrat Obama or a Republican Obama aka Romney inside the beltway asswipes, I'm seriously thinking third party now.

It has to be a quick move. But I think it could be done.

Last edited:
Never been a Paulite per se but been thru radical times revamping a political party, but faced with a Democrat Obama or a Republican Obama aka Romney inside the beltway asswipes, I'm seriously thinking third party now.

I'm voting Paul no matter what, it's the only way I could look myself in the mirror.

Never been a Paulite sp? per se but been thru radical times revamping a political party, but faced with a Democrat Obama or a Republican Obama aka Romney inside the beltway asswipes, I'm seriously thinking third party now.

Ron Paul is NUTS. He is a dangerous person to even contemplate being President. His entire plan is to cut us off from the rest of the world and bury our heads in the sand. Libertarians are bat shit crazy.

It would be the death of the GOP as national party, be careful what you wish for.

Never been a Paulite per se but been thru radical times revamping a political party, but faced with a Democrat Obama or a Republican Obama aka Romney inside the beltway asswipes, I'm seriously thinking third party now.

I'm voting Paul no matter what, it's the only way I could look myself in the mirror.

I think it could be done. He'll draw from both but didn't he promise he wouldn't run third party?

Could Rand be convinced?

Ron Paul is NUTS. He is a dangerous person to even contemplate being President. His entire plan is to cut us off from the rest of the world and bury our heads in the sand. Libertarians are bat shit crazy.

I'm sure you've got something other than your opinion to back that crap up with, right?

Cut us off from the rest of the world? REEEE-LEEEE?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure you've got something other than your opinion to back that crap up with, right?

You are either IGNORANT of his position on foreign "entanglements" which means you are proclaiming support for someone with out basic knowledge of the man's positions OR you know full well his position and are trying to deflect.

I think it could be done. He'll draw from both but didn't he promise he wouldn't run third party?

Could Rand be convinced?

Nope. What he said was "I have no plans for that at this time." What a lot of folks are unaware of is that Ron Paul is actually in 2nd place in the delegate count. John King over at CNN inadvertently let that slip out last week. Should the convention wind up 'brokered', Paul may have enough delegates to win it on the 2nd ballot.

Sure it can, get on it first thing tomorrow.

I'm thinking Ross Perot and Clinton, for some reason.

And you forgot about poor GHWB – that’s OK, so did everyone else.

Could Rand be convinced?

Don’t see why not – of course he’s as crazy as his father and a lot more stupid, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

You are either IGNORANT of his position on foreign "entanglements" which means you are proclaiming support for someone with out basic knowledge of the man's positions OR you know full well his position and are trying to deflect.

I don't consider trade with all nations as cutting off anything. What do you think, he's going to close all our embassies? Get real, Gunny.

Our military, on the other hand, needs to stay right here at home where it damned well belongs. We've been pulling guard duty for half the world for better than half a century, and it's time those countries manned up and did their OWN guard duty.

Could Rand be convinced?

Nope. What he said was "I have no plans for that at this time." What a lot of folks are unaware of is that Ron Paul is actually in 2nd place in the delegate count. John King over at CNN inadvertently let that slip out last week. Should the convention wind up 'brokered', Paul may have enough delegates to win it on the 2nd ballot.

I'm very aware of delegate count at this point in time. But does one wait or do you make a move.

This is the "crossroads". I have to think about this. He has been the most honorable candidate I have witnessed in years in America. I have the most boring and wonderful Prime Minister who actually has had a day job, Masters in Economics and the only really crappy thing coming out of his closet are really badly designed brown suits.

I think Dr. Paul could take it. I think the electorate has had it with both sides of the inside the beltway crew.

Logical problem here. Ron Paul can't get more than 20% of the republican primary vote. He will get even less of the Democrat vote. If he runs he would get 15% of the vote tops. This would throw the election to Obama. It's not a real idea that he could win. Even democrats know that pulling all of our troops from EVERYWHERE in the world would be a suicide for the concept of freedom. We must have bases from which to strike our enemies. We do have enemies you know.

Take what? Certainly not an election.

Free trade is the opposite of cutting us off from the rest of the world, but you already knew that. The people who want to cut us off from portions of the world are people who want to slap on embargoes and sanctions, and refuse to talk to other countries. Yourself, for example.

Forum List

Back