Romney: Patronizing

Sundial

Class Warrior
Aug 1, 2011
There were parts of the debate where I swear he was checked out - he was standing there with his hands in his pockets and thinking: "God, soon I won't have deal with these pricks any more."

When he did get attacked he was almost petulant. When Santorum went after him, he tried to ask the moderator for help.

Romney has an Al Gore problem.

He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, and he's not good at hiding it.

There were parts of the debate where I swear he was checked out - he was standing there with his hands in his pockets and thinking: "God, soon I won't have deal with these pricks any more."

When he did get attacked he was almost petulant. When Santorum went after him, he tried to ask the moderator for help.

Yeah, it's going to be ugly.

If he thinks Santorum is a problem, wait until he goes up against Obama.

Yeah, it's going to be ugly.

If he thinks Santorum is a problem, wait until he goes up against Obama.
....Especially with his slight-issue with recollection.....​

"In this morning's NBC-Facebook Republican debate on Meet the Press, David Gregory tried to give Mitt Romney a pass while going after Newt Gingrich's SuperPAC for airing a 27-minute video about Mitt Romney's involvement with Bain Capital and their nasty habit of stripping companies of assets before bankrupting them and putting thousands out of work.

What is interesting about this particular exchange is how Romney first claims he hasn't seen the ads aired by his SuperPAC, has no knowledge of the details and of course feels that anything untrue should be corrected. As soon as those words leave his mouth, he spends the next 30 seconds enumerating every contention in the ads and defending them, and he's quite specific."

Alzheimers.....ALREADY??!!!
323.png

Forum List

Back