Romney On TV Telling How To Fix Things

The economy is in the shitter because the government spends too much not because people are keeping more of their own money.

During my lifetime there have been 41 years of Democratic administrations and 36 of Republicans. Not the first one of them has ever cut the first goddam cent of spending. Your Republican bulschit falls on deaf ears. The difference in the Democrats and Republicans is that the Democrats taxed enough and the Republicans cut taxes and borrowed the shortfall from foreign banks. That's why after Reagans second term I stopped voting Republican...wish I had that one back.

Do you reali e that while we were paying for the 2nd WW and the Korean conflict anyone who earned more than $300,000 a year paid 91% of the excess to the government

Now the rich don't pay their share and their kids don't go to some shithole in the desert to fight and die. The rich are slowly but surely putting an end to a good thing. Do they honestly believe ordinary people in this country are going to continue to put up with that bullschit.

Idiot

1) Evidently the DEMs did NOT tax enough, according to your analysis
2) Which party or movement is more likely to try and cut spending?
3) The ones not paying "their share" are the ones who pay zero in federal income tax
4) Just because politicians/parties have not done what they have had to, we can't necessarily hold current persons running within that party accountable. That indeed is on the ones who were in power... What CAN be done is look for the candidates who are indeed looking to cut spending drastically.... and if they don't do as promised, vote them out instead of just sticking to party lines and re-electing trash.... stick to your policy and not inherently to party
5) Your 91% bullshit has been debunked so many times it is not funny.. please look at things that were deductable, things that were counted as income, etc before you repeat this bullshit again, asshole

When did the GOP ever cut spending? Under George W.? Under George HW? Under Reagan? The record of the GOP is record spending and cutting off of revenue.

There are many not paying taxes. They don't make enough to. So what you are stating is that you want to take the little that they have to get by on, and let the very wealthy pay even less. Steal from the poor to give to the rich. Very esscence of GOP ethics.

Still trying to deny the tax structure that gave us the decades of the '50's and '60's, I see. The bullshit is what you are trying to see, asshole yourself.

Clearly if you aren't happy about paying over a 1/3rd of your income to the government, you are just being dumb in Cammmp's mind.

However, most people don't like 1/3 of their income leaving them before they even see it.

Most of the wealthiest people in this country have money which they inheirited and have lived in the lap of luxury all their lives. They are the problem. Rich and powerful people have bought and paid for our politicians and they contribute nothing to the general welfare of the patriotic nation. Because they control the politicians they demand low taxes. We no longer have anything to say about it.

The innocent sounding all American Chamber of Commerce is funded by a hundred large corporations and sticks it's nose into any kind of attempt by working people to get a fair shake. It also lobbies any big bill on the floors of congress and during the last thrity years the only one left out of such earth shaking decisions are the people who make up what used to be the middle class in this country. The Chamber also fronts for PAC type organi ations which help to shape elections by contributing large sums to their selected politicians.

Rich people contribute little and when one of their wars is started by their bought and paid for politicians they never miss a beat because they know their kids will be spending the time in an ivy league school and not in some shithole 10,000 miles from home.

In the late 1940's and early 1950's a corporate executive in this country earned about 12-15 times what a carpenter or plumber made. By the 1970's that multiplier had grown to about 50 times as much. In 2010 the average CEO made 550 times what an assembly line worker earned and that doesn't even count such things as company provided jets and fancy accomodations when they travel. Phuck the rich. Let them start doing something patriotic again. If they can't serve the country tax their asses like there's no tomorrow.

Lower tax rates for all corporations and lower capital gains taxes. My Gawd A'Mitey where have we heard that before

Tax rates are lower in the United States than they've been in forty years and the economy is in the worst shape.

I hate to be the one to tell him but Trickle Down didn't work.

It worked EXACTLY as planned.

The rich got richer, the rest of us got screwed.

Lower tax rates for all corporations and lower capital gains taxes. My Gawd A'Mitey where have we heard that before

Tax rates are lower in the United States than they've been in forty years and the economy is in the worst shape.

I hate to be the one to tell him but Trickle Down didn't work.

It worked EXACTLY as planned.

The rich got richer, the rest of us got screwed.

You my friend are CORRECT!!
Notice where the upper 1% had dropped to just before George W. Bush's second tax cuts
Seems like the Pubs do exactly what they need to do to keep the poor down and the rich up

winners-take-all-1979-2007.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back