Romney On TV Telling How To Fix Things

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cammmpbell, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    Lower tax rates for all corporations and lower capital gains taxes. My Gawd A'Mitey where have we heard that before

Tax rates are lower in the United States than they've been in forty years and the economy is in the worst shape.

I hate to be the one to tell him but Trickle Down didn't work.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,094
    The economy is in the shitter because the government spends too much not because people are keeping more of their own money.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. WatertheTree

WatertheTree Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    All that means is less income and more debt. Who benifits? Big business and rich investors. We already know trickle down doesnt work, so dont even go there!

Mit Romney is another NEOCON, another filthy scum sucking piece of shit traitor to this country. He is a child who wants the jar of cookies someone else baked so he can auction the cookies off to his friends.

Corporate Liberalism is worse then the Liberals. Atleast the liberals try to help the poor in a misguide way, NEOCONs just help themselves. This country will not survive another decade of marching in this direction.

4. WatertheTree

WatertheTree Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Spends to much on legal plunder. Were idiot dumb blonde teenagers with daddy's credit card buying sub standard goods and services at profit margins that would make henry ford pop in his pants.

5. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    During my lifetime there have been 41 years of Democratic administrations and 36 of Republicans. Not the first one of them has ever cut the first goddam cent of spending. Your Republican bulschit falls on deaf ears. The difference in the Democrats and Republicans is that the Democrats taxed enough and the Republicans cut taxes and borrowed the shortfall from foreign banks. That's why after Reagans second term I stopped voting Republican...wish I had that one back.

Do you reali e that while we were paying for the 2nd WW and the Korean conflict anyone who earned more than $300,000 a year paid 91% of the excess to the government

Now the rich don't pay their share and their kids don't go to some shithole in the desert to fight and die. The rich are slowly but surely putting an end to a good thing. Do they honestly believe ordinary people in this country are going to continue to put up with that bullschit.

6. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    Idiot

1) Evidently the DEMs did NOT tax enough, according to your analysis
    2) Which party or movement is more likely to try and cut spending?
    3) The ones not paying "their share" are the ones who pay zero in federal income tax
    4) Just because politicians/parties have not done what they have had to, we can't necessarily hold current persons running within that party accountable. That indeed is on the ones who were in power... What CAN be done is look for the candidates who are indeed looking to cut spending drastically.... and if they don't do as promised, vote them out instead of just sticking to party lines and re-electing trash.... stick to your policy and not inherently to party
    5) Your 91% bullshit has been debunked so many times it is not funny.. please look at things that were deductable, things that were counted as income, etc before you repeat this bullshit again, asshole

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. driveby

driveby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,325
    Watch what Obama does, then don't do that .... :thup:

8. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,744
    Romney has no loyalty to our country as a whole. Since he has made the class warfare argument then he clearly sees himself as being under attack by the dirty peasants. He has no intention of doing what is best for anyone's economy but his own "class".

9. driveby

driveby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,325
    I know dips like you hate elitist assholes, good thing Obama isn't one........ :eusa_whistle:

10. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,094
    Why are you assuming I am a repugnantcan.

I am not.

before your fall into your sheep like penchant for pigeonholing, you might want to know that I have been equally critical of repugnantcans and dimocrats as in my opinion there really are no discernible differences as far as fiscal idiocy and malfeasance are concerned.

So save your dogma driven rants for someone else.