Romney now channeling President Bill Clinton.

You've yet to say what this "largest tax hike" is. Can't do it?

It's not that I can't..it's that I won't.

You lost the right to civil discourse 2 posts ago.

You are an amazingly arrogant poster.

By the way..goggle works for most people.
YOU claimed; YOU support it.

But, I understand why you refuse to do so.

See, I could say that the evidence shows that you are a moron. Of course you might ask what evidence. Then my answer would be to google it.

No claim stands as a fact without support. Except to the brain damaged.

I don''t have to support shit for people who engage in name calling.

That should be clear..even to the brain damaged.

YOU claimed; YOU support it.

But, I understand why you refuse to do so.

See, I could say that the evidence shows that you are a moron. Of course you might ask what evidence. Then my answer would be to google it.

No claim stands as a fact without support. Except to the brain damaged.

I don''t have to support shit for people who engage in name calling.

That should be clear..even to the brain damaged.
No problem. We all make choices about how we wish to present ourselves here. ;)

Keep up the good work. :thup:

do you have anything new or you just post crap for the hell of it?

109844_600.jpg

Which..is...what exactly is going on now.

Thank goodness we have most of this stuff on tape.

There goes that selective memory again
:D

I remember how much of a Wind-Sock Obama was on the campaign trail.

I can't wait until the conventions are over and we can get into real debates on issues to see strong plans presented

What's wrong with that? Seems like a smart move, considering how many Clinton Bootlickers despise your Dear Leader. Kudos to Romney.

Interestingly enough, Mittens said that he wanted to return to Clinton economics.

Doesn't he realize that Clinton raised taxes, SEVERAL times?

So much for the Grover pledge..............................

yikes, you mean romney wants to move to the right and be more like clinton?

Compared to Obama, Clinton had a GOOD economy. He was a good president when it came to building a workable economy. I disagree socially with him, but he'd be a improvement. :eusa_boohoo:

You can't make this stuff up. Romney now is singing the praises of Bill Clinton. He's calling him a "New Democrat" that didn't raise taxes and made the government smaller. Not only is that laughable..it's wrong. Clinton raised taxes. He implemented one of the largest tax hikes in history. It wasn't quite as large as Reagan's..but it was close.

Add in..Republicans absolutely loathed Bill Clinton. They tried chasing him out of office, left him more then 7 million dollars and debt and made him give up his law license. Limbaugh daily use to say that "America was being held hostage" by Bill Clinton.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

He's a fucking liar and will do or say anything to get elected.

no one expects romney to praise ronald reagan. romney is probably to the left of bill clinton.

If we forget social issues and a far more successful stance on the USSR. Reagan had a worst economy then Clinton. The economy is a big issue with this election! :eusa_shifty:

You can't make this stuff up. Romney now is singing the praises of Bill Clinton. He's calling him a "New Democrat" that didn't raise taxes and made the government smaller. Not only is that laughable..it's wrong. Clinton raised taxes. He implemented one of the largest tax hikes in history. It wasn't quite as large as Reagan's..but it was close.

Add in..Republicans absolutely loathed Bill Clinton. They tried chasing him out of office, left him more then 7 million dollars and debt and made him give up his law license. Limbaugh daily use to say that "America was being held hostage" by Bill Clinton.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

to bad Obama doesn't channel Clinton eh?

wipe your chin, you're drooling....

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

I don't know what "largest tax hike" you speak of you psychopath. Clinton did not touch the income tax brackets during his presidency. So try again.

Try what again?

You lose the right to expect civility when you engage in name calling.

Which you often do.

:lol:yea ok then........so you cannot back it up, we got it.

Yeah and Obama has sang the praises of Ronald Reagan more than once so what.

Democrats really did work with Reagan. And when he committed some really high crimes and treason..they refused to impeach him.
Democrats worked with Reagan because he got the public on his side not because they wanted to or agreed with him it was lack of options. You can't impeach someone for high crimes and treason if they don't commit them and there was never any proof he did I will remind people speculation and opinion are not proof.

Try what again?

You lose the right to expect civility when you engage in name calling.

Which you often do.

You've yet to say what this "largest tax hike" is. Can't do it?

Oh please. You pull shit out of your ass and then harp on civility. Your whole OP was based on Clinton passed a "largest tax hike." If you "won't" even clarify your OP then you need to shut your lying ass up already.

Yeah and Obama has sang the praises of Ronald Reagan more than once so what.

Democrats really did work with Reagan. And when he committed some really high crimes and treason..they refused to impeach him.
Democrats worked with Reagan because he got the public on his side not because they wanted to or agreed with him it was lack of options. You can't impeach someone for high crimes and treason if they don't commit them and there was never any proof he did I will remind people speculation and opinion are not proof.

don't listen to him, hes played that card before. the house was dem the whole way and the senate for 4 years maybe six rep. so they always had the whip hand and yes his enormous popularity helped, notice that the dem house and senate could not even do a budget for their 2 years under obama, , when they didn't need any gop votes, and had to bribe their own members to go along with obamacare......

don't listen to him, hes played that card before. the house was dem the whole way and the senate for 4 years maybe six rep. so they always had the whip hand and yes his enormous popularity helped, notice that the dem house and senate could not even do a budget for their 2 years under obama, , when they didn't need any gop votes, and had to bribe their own members to go along with obamacare......

Dems refused to impeach Reagan b/c they never found any sort of evidence on him in the Iran Contra affair. Once again, Swallow is being intentionally misleading. I just got done watching hours of Dems grilling Ollie North looking for that smoking gun. This is why people get "uncivil" with you Swallow. Because you have no care for the truth.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

Clinton has always been known as a New Democrat, and in fact is the poster child. I definitely would not say he implemented one of the largest tax hikes in history. Clinton raised taxes on the top 1% of income earners, as well as corporations, and cut taxes on the middle and lower classes. Other than that, Romney's right about Clinton. I'm not surprised that a moderate like Romney would find something to like about a Third Way New Democrat like Clinton.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

Clinton has always been known as a New Democrat, and in fact is the poster child. I definitely would not say he implemented one of the largest tax hikes in history. Clinton raised taxes on the top 1% of income earners, as well as corporations, and cut taxes on the middle and lower classes. Other than that, Romney's right about Clinton. I'm not surprised that a moderate like Romney would find something to like about a Third Way New Democrat like Clinton.

Wait a second. Is Swallow dropping f-bombs and then refusing to answer questions when someone isn't civil enough? That's some nice hypocrisy. :eusa_clap:

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

Wait a second. Is Swallow dropping f-bombs and then refusing to answer questions when someone isn't civil enough? That's some nice hypocrisy. :eusa_clap:

oh but calling him Swallow is civil? or creative?

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

I saw that. Romney is nuts, and yes, will do or say anything to get elected.

do you have anything new or you just post crap for the hell of it?

109844_600.jpg

Which..is...what exactly is going on now.

Thank goodness we have most of this stuff on tape.

I'll say, this is what fellow Republicans say about him.

Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube

He wants to overturn Roe....if you want to "preserve and protect a woman's right to choose" you really can't afford to vote for the Governor.

oh but calling him Swallow is civil? or creative?

I'm not the one refusing to answer questions based on it. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back