Romney now channeling President Bill Clinton.

Interestingly enough, Mittens said that he wanted to return to Clinton economics.

Doesn't he realize that Clinton raised taxes, SEVERAL times?

So much for the Grover pledge..............................

Interestingly enough, Mittens said that he wanted to return to Clinton economics.

Doesn't he realize that Clinton raised taxes, SEVERAL times?

So much for the Grover pledge..............................

yikes, you mean romney wants to move to the right and be more like clinton?

Romney-StopMeWhenYouHearSomethingYouLike.jpg

do you have anything new or you just post crap for the hell of it?

You can't make this stuff up. Romney now is singing the praises of Bill Clinton. He's calling him a "New Democrat" that didn't raise taxes and made the government smaller. Not only is that laughable..it's wrong. Clinton raised taxes. He implemented one of the largest tax hikes in history. It wasn't quite as large as Reagan's..but it was close.

Add in..Republicans absolutely loathed Bill Clinton. They tried chasing him out of office, left him more then 7 million dollars and debt and made him give up his law license. Limbaugh daily use to say that "America was being held hostage" by Bill Clinton.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

He's a fucking liar and will do or say anything to get elected.

You dummy............in 1997, Clinton significantly LOWERED tax rates and the economy boomed.

The 1997 Tax Cut: The Economy Unleashed

In 1997, the Republican-led Congress passed a tax-relief and deficit-reduction bill that was resisted but ultimately signed by President Clinton. The 1997 bill:

Lowered the top capital gains tax rate from 28 percent to 20 percent;
Created a new $500 child tax credit;
Established the new Hope and Lifetime Learning tax credits to reduce the after-tax costs of higher education;
Extended the air transportation excise taxes;
Phased in an increase in the estate tax exemption from $600,000 to $1 million;
Established Roth IRAs and increased the income limits for deductible IRAs;
Established education IRAs;
Conformed AMT depreciation lives to regular tax lives; and
Phased in a 15 cent-per-pack increase in the cigarette tax.
According to Treasury's original estimates, the 1997 tax cut was relatively modest, amounting to just 0.11 percent of GDP in its first year and 0.22 percent of GDP by its fourth year. In 1997, the fourth-year effect would be roughly equivalent to a reduction in the overall tax burden of about $30 billion.

Despite its modest size, tax cut advocates had high expectations for the tax cut's effects on the economy because the reduction in the capital gains tax rate was expected to unleash a torrent of entrepreneurial and venture capital activity. They were not disappointed.

Tax Cuts, Not the Clinton Tax Hike, Produced the 1990s Boom

O o o o o o o o o o p s

Last edited:
You can't make this stuff up. Romney now is singing the praises of Bill Clinton. He's calling him a "New Democrat" that didn't raise taxes and made the government smaller. Not only is that laughable..it's wrong. Clinton raised taxes. He implemented one of the largest tax hikes in history. It wasn't quite as large as Reagan's..but it was close.

Add in..Republicans absolutely loathed Bill Clinton. They tried chasing him out of office, left him more then 7 million dollars and debt and made him give up his law license. Limbaugh daily use to say that "America was being held hostage" by Bill Clinton.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

I don't know what "largest tax hike" you speak of you psychopath. Clinton did not touch the income tax brackets during his presidency. So try again.

The left's biggest problem with Romney is that he's a moderate. No he's not extremely right as they want everyone to believe. Clinton was a moderate. He sort of was pushed that way. Progressives should be less wary of Romney than Obama and his evolving composite person.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

I don't know what "largest tax hike" you speak of you psychopath. Clinton did not touch the income tax brackets during his presidency. So try again.

Try what again?

You lose the right to expect civility when you engage in name calling.

Which you often do.

The left's biggest problem with Romney is that he's a moderate. No he's not extremely right as they want everyone to believe. Clinton was a moderate. He sort of was pushed that way. Progressives should be less wary of Romney than Obama and his evolving composite person.

There's no "problem".

Romney has no core. Kerry flip flopped on one issue. And the right went nuts over it.

Well? With Romney there isn't an issue he hasn't flip flopped on.

Why isn't that a "problem".

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

Try what again?

Which you often do.

You've yet to say what this "largest tax hike" is. Can't do it?

Try what again?

Which you often do.

It's not that I can't..it's that I won't.

You lost the right to civil discourse 2 posts ago.

You are an amazingly arrogant poster.

By the way..goggle works for most people.

Try what again?

Which you often do.

It's not that I can't..it's that I won't.

You lost the right to civil discourse 2 posts ago.

You are an amazingly arrogant poster.

By the way..goggle works for most people.
YOU claimed; YOU support it.

But, I understand why you refuse to do so.

See, I could say that the evidence shows that you are a moron. Of course you might ask what evidence. Then my answer would be to google it.

No claim stands as a fact without support. Except to the brain damaged.

How funny they get their panties in a bunch over Romney supposedly now "channeling" :eusa_shifty:................... their favorite playboy adulterer

sheeesh

Forum List

Back