Romney now channeling President Bill Clinton.

Better then channeling Jimma Carter, like his opponent does. Score another one for Romney.

You can't make this stuff up. Romney now is singing the praises of Bill Clinton. He's calling him a "New Democrat" that didn't raise taxes and made the government smaller. Not only is that laughable..it's wrong. Clinton raised taxes. He implemented one of the largest tax hikes in history. It wasn't quite as large as Reagan's..but it was close.

Add in..Republicans absolutely loathed Bill Clinton. They tried chasing him out of office, left him more then 7 million dollars and debt and made him give up his law license. Limbaugh daily use to say that "America was being held hostage" by Bill Clinton.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

He's a fucking liar and will do or say anything to get elected.

Right On! Clinton did Really well under Newt's wing..... Hey, If the roads already plowed........:lmao:

How sad they won't vote for someone because the right to choose to kill their own children is more important than anything else.

If you feel a woman should be able to exercise her reproductive rights, you should vote for Obama. If not, you should vote for Governor Romney.

Obama wants Roe preserved
Romney wants Roe overturned

Clear choice in this matter. We can (and I'm sure we will) debate forever if tax cuts or tax increases are better long term, if we should be in the UN or not, if we should fund schools better or worse blah blah blah....

This is one area where your choice is clear. Four of the justices on the US Supreme Court are 70+ y/o....the man you elect in November may get to appoint 1-3 replacements.

The Governor is on record as saying he wants to overturn Roe...

Something to consider.

Wait a second. Is Swallow dropping f-bombs and then refusing to answer questions when someone isn't civil enough? That's some nice hypocrisy. :eusa_clap:

oh but calling him Swallow is civil? or creative?

I'm not the one refusing to answer questions based on it. Try to keep up.

Naw..you are just going gay again..like you always do..asking to swallow my jiz.

Sorry "TheGreatGulpster"..no thanks.

Don't swing that way.

oh but calling him Swallow is civil? or creative?

Naw..you are just going gay again..like you always do..asking to swallow my jiz.

Don't swing that way.

So it's uncivil for me to call you a liar, but it's okay for you to make homophobic slurs? That's just the epitome of sadness.

We're still waiting for you to tell us what "largest tax" Clinton passed. I think you can't b/c you know you lied in your OP and now you have to make it about shameful hypocritical character attacks.

Don't swing that way.

So it's uncivil for me to call you a liar, but it's okay for you to make homophobic slurs? That's just the epitome of sadness.

We're still waiting for you to tell us what "largest tax" Clinton passed. I think you can't b/c you know you lied in your OP and now you have to make it about shameful hypocritical character attacks.

Oh stop you fucking fag.

Go find another straight guy to hit on.

Or better yet..get with your own kind.

You might get lucky.

:D

Not sure why it is so Shocking. I voted for Clinton Twice, because he was a Moderate.

Romney is a Moderate some might say even Liberal Republican. Yes I know he is playing to the right at the Moment because of the Election, but his Record is clearly one of a Moderate to Liberal Republican.

Ill Take a Mega Rich, Moderate Republican, Over a plain old Rich, Liberal Democrat any day of the week.

Not sure why it is so Shocking. I voted for Clinton Twice, because he was a Moderate.

Romney is a Moderate some might say even Liberal Republican. Yes I know he is playing to the right at the Moment because of the Election, but his Record is clearly one of a Moderate to Liberal Republican.

Ill Take a Mega Rich, Moderate Republican, Over a plain old Rich, Liberal Democrat any day of the week.

:lol:

Forum List

Back