Romney never worked a day in his life.

You guys think this is A winning platform......

Romney never had a job, transported a dog on a car, bullied someone in school, married a woman who never worked .... Etc, etc

What a fail. And you called us crazy for focusing on Obamas shady friends prior to the last election.

Fools

Great, ain't it.

Adopting conservative tactics..and using them against them.

Love it.

You must first have the facts on your side then the story must be relevant. So far you guys get one but not the other. Your attempts to use "our" tactics is an utter failure.

Romney never had a job, transported a dog on a car, bullied someone in school, married a woman who never worked .... Etc, etc

What a fail. And you called us crazy for focusing on Obamas shady friends prior to the last election.

Fools

Your're right. Who the hell wants to talk about jobs, the economy and all that other boring stuff when we can talk about this bs??

Gotta love it. LOL

How many French are now Mormons??

Not many or any??

Well how fuking successful was Mittens efforts? Can't convert the poor lost French to the certain glory of God that Mormons promise. Should of been a no brainer.

And you all want him as POTUS. No thanks.

*sigh* LDS has had a presence in France since the mid 1800's. Your ignorance is on full display.

Small percentage of the country to be sure since Catholicism is the major religion. But they have followers nonetheless. And they are called to spread their beliefs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E]The Secret World of Mormonism - Mormon Cartoon - YouTube[/ame]

I can't see the video.

But hey if you want to be bigoted against Romney's religious beliefs, go right ahead. I have no doubt we will see the seething ugly side of liberals with attacks on his faith.

How about Obama and bombers over Libya? Killing many innocent men, women and children I might add.

Ordering drones to drop bombs on innocent Pakistanis while he's golfing as innocent men women and children die.

That's your President. Mr. Nobel Peace prize killing innocents day in and day out.

You supported keeping Gaddafi, a known terrorist, in power?

Good stuff.

No wonder you guys were so pissed about Bin Laden's just desserts..

2 shots and a splash of water..

Don't get all holier than thou on me.

Get back to me when you can tell me the story of how Clinton rid the world of Yasser Arafat. Or how Obama refused to work with Bill Ayers. Known terrorist along with Bernie.

Damn, criticism from the side of Hamas supporters is hypocrisy at its finest.

Holier then what?

And what about Arafat and Ayers? How many American planes did either bring down? How many American lives were either involved in taking?

Go on.

Gaddafi helped plan and sanction the destruction of a plane filled with Americans over lockerbie.

Oh..and look up Orlando Bosch. While that character didn't kill any Americans..he did take the lives of over 80 human beings. Jeb and his Pappy, helped old Bosch get a new home in the USA.

*sigh* LDS has had a presence in France since the mid 1800's. Your ignorance is on full display.

Small percentage of the country to be sure since Catholicism is the major religion. But they have followers nonetheless. And they are called to spread their beliefs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E]The Secret World of Mormonism - Mormon Cartoon - YouTube[/ame]

I can't see the video.

But hey if you want to be bigoted against Romney's religious beliefs, go right ahead. I have no doubt we will see the seething ugly side of liberals with attacks on his faith.

Romney brought up the question of faith.

So his beliefs should be open to scrutiny.

Especially..since Mormons were basically racist until the 1970s.

Fools

Great, ain't it.

Love it.

You must first have the facts on your side then the story must be relevant. So far you guys get one but not the other. Your attempts to use "our" tactics is an utter failure.

Dick Nixon, Lee Atwater and Karl Rove.

The masters of the politics of Personal Destruction.

Deal

Great, ain't it.

Love it.

Dick Nixon, Lee Atwater and Karl Rove.

The masters of the politics of Personal Destruction.

Deal

Let me know when they come up with something personally devastating to Romney would ya

I can't see the video.

Romney brought up the question of faith.

So his beliefs should be open to scrutiny.

Especially..since Mormons were basically racist until the 1970s.

Major fail...........
Black people have been members of Mormon congregations since its foundation, but before 1978 its black membership was small

Black Mormons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robmoney had a real job.

So did president Obama.

Robmoney is a wealthy son of privledge who believed that privledge made him so special he could phyically assault people he didnt think were as good as him.

He to this day he only has compassion for people who he veiws as like him.

everybody else can just go die.

remember the cheers at the debates

It's incredible how someone with such a limited intellect can read the minds of so many others. Twit.
awe the poopy pants defense.

gee no typos you want to harp on?

Forum List

Back