Romney lunching at White House today: On the menu: Crow

Romney shows he is too nice by doing this crap.

I would've told Obamination to fuck off and don't ask for my advice after talking shit for months.

Romney is a fool being played, Obamination is trying to get the looming recession on Romney too by claiming he took some of Romney's economics ideas and.....wallah, they didn't work. Obamination knows a recession and maybe a depression are coming, so he wants to blame the GOP too.

Romney should ask him about the murder charges, tax evasion charges, etc thrown at him during the campaign to stir up the meeting. Make Obamination squirm in his seat for being a scumbag.

Ya right...

Discussing the lunch, a Democratic Party official who asked to remain anonymous in order to speak freely told CNN that "this is pretty magnanimous of the president, especially after Romney insulted him after the campaign to his donors."

It is pretty magnanimous. After all, Obama did accuse Romney of murder.

Honestly, if i was Romney and I was invited to the White House to meet with Obama, i would ask one question: why? To discuss how to handle the current problems? Well, Mr. President, you just spent your entire campaign talking about how my policies were wrong for America. So, why do you really want me to come there?

Honestly, if i was Romney and I was invited to the White House to meet with Obama, i would ask one question: why? To discuss how to handle the current problems? Well, Mr. President, you just spent your entire campaign talking about how my policies were wrong for America. So, why do you really want me to come there?

barry is pretty vindictive. Romney really cares about the country that's the only reason he went. obama just wanted to thumb romney in the eye and show him what the wh looks like from the inside.

I have two thoughts about this:

1. As Boston.com notes, Mitt Romney kicked off his 2012 campaign by serving big bowls of Ann Romney's turkey chili to fans in New Hampshire. There is no way that today's menu was a coincidence.

2. "Let's stay in touch, particularly if opportunities to work together on shared interests arise in the future" is the new "fuck you, you fucking fuck."

The Civilest of Uncivil Lunches | Slog

Romney shows he is too nice by doing this crap.

I would've told Obamination to fuck off and don't ask for my advice after talking shit for months.

Romney is a fool being played, Obamination is trying to get the looming recession on Romney too by claiming he took some of Romney's economics ideas and.....wallah, they didn't work. Obamination knows a recession and maybe a depression are coming, so he wants to blame the GOP too.

Romney should ask him about the murder charges, tax evasion charges, etc thrown at him during the campaign to stir up the meeting. Make Obamination squirm in his seat for being a scumbag.

The Loser's Lunch With the President is a decades-old tradition. Further, it's in extremely bad taste to refuse a White House invitation. Romney would never consider refusing.

(Oh, and it's not "wallah," it's "voila.")

Forum List

Back